Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()

do more. or should I just redo the front page to be like clickhole. with conec's vids spliced in and everything
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

make it absolutely fucking insane man

There's a front page?
i dont even have the login deets anymore lol. ill ask joey. promising to break the frontpage again. sry.
Another successful thread by swampman
make mockups of what you want the frontpage to look like for me. please. like full on mockups. they can be troll responses, or incomplete. in fact hte more troll they are the better.
make the front page an FBI takedown notice for terrorism
make it... platinum
[account deactivated]

Another successful thread by swampman . . .

\

I want pixel sized links to every individual post, in random order, so someone can click in the area on the front page and dive into the conversation anywhere.
There should also be a page where you can register for the forums, I mean, as long as we're dreaming
[account deactivated]

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Capitalists HATE this simple secret to social welfare
If you want to be a hero of the working class then 'lower' yourself to their level and you will find some allies that will stand with you until the end of time. Alternatively, hang out in Portland or Los Angeles or San Diego and crow about how stupid Republicans are and eat your own shit
bump

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

conec posted:

I`1m going to dye my hair that color to honor my respect hero Clifford the Big Red Dog

conec....