this is so fucking boring lol
Right now I eat two giant sandwiches and a pile of cookies every day, and I do a lot of biking, working, other, and I want to have more and creepier definition. Thoughts?
Amazing story the acting wasn't the best but did make it more realistic? ish as who in real life looks like the fake/plastic looking movie stars most films employ now. And the fact of life that snitches are then given lighter or no jail time sentences is and always has been a societal failure and i believe has contributed to the "me, me, and buc k you its only ever about me" culture we now live in. The murderer only got 8 years for murder and the kid smart enough to basically run his own small time drug cartel get 12 shows pure stupidity in action otherwise known as "law enforcement priority crimes" see that child molester who will keep on raping kids until he dies or is incarcerated he doesn't have any property to seize. While the guy slinging a plant gets decades or even life(see story of old man sentenced to life in prison for 7 and a half pounds of pot, not truckloads, not plane loads, just pounds as in what would fit in a small suitcase). Pot grower/dealers make enough money to ohh....pay their mortgages, put their kids through school including college, pay cash for goods and services, boost their economies etc. etc. etc. so they have homes to seize, cars ditto, household goods grabbed as well and how many times has a bust of say 120 pounds of weed turned in 20 pounds when it finally hits a courtroom evidence locker? Yet the tweekers run wild and pretty much run the pacific northwest and the cops and judges are up to their necks in it. Yep netflix will never post this review, guarunteed!!!!

11 out of 12 members found this review helpful

fleights posted:

slowly gain fat as you slowly gain muscle, thats my advice, take it with a grain of salt

ok so about how much salo should i be eating every day?

as much as you are served at dinner
Great fitness tips. I do 20 pushups whenever I encounter revisionism and I am now extremely swole.
Welp... *gets out of chair, does 20 pushups* is the new meme for indian summer 2k14

AmericanNazbro posted:

swampman posted:

So from now on I should fast every other day, and on the days that I am eating, I should eat two cans of tuna, 12 bananas, 3 gallons of water, and what else?

The critical thing about diet and exercise is that it's highly subjective due to people having varying lifestyles and physiology, which translates into a variance in dietary requisites. So, a lot of it is fine tuning various approaches that work best for the individual. For people who are relatively sedentary, I think an intermittent fasting approach works well, where a person consumes their daily food allowance within a 6-8hr time frame. It helps with satiation and quelling hunger, but that is again relative to the individual. A big problem sedentary people face is insulin resistance, the issue is further compounded because a lot of our food is comprised of high processed junk foods. As an aside, the success of keto diets is largely due to the aforementioned, rather than keto being any more efficacious of a dietary method (it's merely better tailored for sedentary people compared to high carb diets in circumstances where high carb diets are superfluous or deleterious).

I'm not quite sure what your goals are here with the tuna and banana diet? Losing weight, building muscle, or just maintaining a general sense of well-being?

Two cans of tuna is like ~50g protein? 12 bananas is around 1,200 calories from glucose/fructose? I would probably recommend some type of variance to that, at least to break up the boring monotony. An "ideal" diet is higher in protein, which is both expensive and may be difficult for a vegan? I don't know if you eat eggs or not, but I like the liquid eggwhites from costco, $7 for ~300g protein—it's cheaper than whey and the scrambled eggs turn out alright. Another thing, if you break down your weekly caloric intake average (assuming AltDay-Fasting), you're only eating 3.5x a week consuming ~1,300 worth of energy substrates those days (I personally don't count protein towards caloric requirements because of how the body processes it*), so it's 4,500 calories for the week, which is 650cal a day (or 750 if you count the protein). Kind of low, and with low calorie diets, you want to have a disproportionate amount of the calories coming from ingested protein, to prevent the body from using endogenous amino acids (i.e. muscle) to convert into glucose as a fuel source to power the central nervous system, if that makes sense? While 1,200 calories worth of sugar is kind of "bad" in a decontextualized pov, since the weekly calorie intake is so low, risks of insulin resistance cumulation is nil or negligible (concomitant my assumptiong you ride a fixie all day like a degenerate). To go on a tangent: Insulin resistance is really bad. Chronic insulin resistance is both unhealthy, potentiates a host of extremely bad health issues, and leads to those weird types of fat deposits you see on all old rich white people who continually have to get chin lifts due to jowl formations.

Anyways, while I personally like alternate day fasting, and incorporating intermittent fasting on days that I do eat, it might be difficult for people who are on their feet all day? They may run the risk of being chronically hypoglycemic, which is not a fun experience. I would try an intermittent fasting approach first and see if that resonates with you (scheduling wise) and your body. This guy does a pretty decent overview of how IMF looks: http://www.leangains.com/2008/06/brief-primer-on-popular-approaches-to.html http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html It doesn't have to be this rigid or formulaic, however.

*Protein intake essentially staves off muscle catabolism. The body's utilization of protein and conversion to glucose is an energy negative process for all intents and purposes due to being greatly inefficient (something like only 10-20% return on energy invested?). While ingesting protein *does* stymie weight loss on the weigh scale, the type of weight is muscle and as such should be viewed positively rather than negatively. Protein is awesome, the only negative is the cost and ethical dilemmas that arise from the production of protein sources. I personally would eat 200g worth of fish protein a day, subsequently dying from mercury poisoning, if I could afford http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11838888

This is a great post, could you make it exteremely stupid Now ?

as u can see i have gote into gaming
im not on googl glass but i got electric car
i need real hgh

i was off it for a while

Crow posted:

Intermediate fasting is quite simplistic and no more complicated than the name implies. The rationale behind it is that it's an easier dietary protocol for many people to maintain—myself included—by eating their daily calories within a given timeframe of their choosing (I prefer to eat one big meal at night, and that's it, but I think most people do 6-8hr intervals for eating, 16-18hr fasts). The calories are still the same, the macronutrients are the same, the food is still the same it's just all eaten within a sectioned period of the day, likely coinciding whenever the person lifts weights (cardio can be done in a fasted state without much issue). When eating small portions every 3 hours (or whatever is considered canon), I never feel fully satiated and quickly succumb to hunger 2-3hrs after eating, perpetually stuck in an endless, listless, cycle. As corollary, I'll tend to overeat. But, the reason why this occurs is due to insulin resistance, more reductively: insulin resistance is a (temporary) condition where the body is not partitioning nutrients correctly[1]. Ingested carbs do not efficiently pass the cell membrane where the mitochondria resides, leading to continued signaling of hunger, or cravings despite having eaten some type of carbs. In other words:

The body has a glut of energy substrates (little white blobs of fat/triglycerides) stored in cells already, yet to be expended. So the cell's CEO hoists a miniature Gadsden flags and chants "Are' con'tries full, no foreigners" then goes on strike. It is a reactionary schizophrenic manifestation, where intracellular decadence creates a breaking point. As Althusser says, Arbeit Macht Frei, the solution here is swinging an Iron hammer to expel the degenerate bourgeois members of cell-ciety, whom impede fluid operation of the system. But, within po-pomo-liberalism, seldom do us individuals have the opportune moment to pick up a hammer and philosophize, and persistent languidness—when not guarded against as written in Mao's revolutionary treatise: Lift a Damn Weight—creates fertile ground for degeneracy to foment. The lifestyle of a Vice blogger, lacking principles of "Iron Struggle" [Stalinism], places the metabolic economy into discord where ATP-Capital overaccumilates in the hands of White Oleaginous Bourgeois Organelles. Further, the overaccumulation of ATP-capital in the hands of these Bourgeoisie lead to a divestment of much needed ATP-Capital from the Proletariat Cells—the worker cells that Lift a Damn Weight—whom literally starve, and cry out with hunger pangs as a result. We must be careful when heeding the calls of the Prole-Cells without capitulating to the Bourgeoisie, as the Bourgeoisie will capture a larger share of the surplus value generated in the production and consumption of a HotPocket, still leaving the Prole-Cells starving and signaling for more food. Thus, when degeneracy takes root, we look to Marx's theory of Intermittent Fasting to oppress the Bourgeois Organelles through active resistance; the praxis becomes attrition, to starve 'em out, and not lend ATP-Capital to reactionary elements in the host body. The objective dualistic: induce a condition of preferential nutrient partitioning where ATP-Capital is divested from the Bourgeoisie leading to adipocyte apoptosis, concomitant ATP-Capital diverted to the Proletariat Cells. The aforementioned is accomplished by first Lifting a dAmn Weight, then subsequently Putin' the Chicken into your mouth-hole. Employing fasting and/or ''carbless-pre-workouts'' to combat insulin resistance/degeneracy in the body?? Great. Excellent. Now this is some delicious class conscious, historically materialist, theory I' dlove to Devourer, after seeing it's still posting on my dinner plate after I've just got back from the Dialectical DumbBell Deconstruction Zone that idiots call a "gīme".

I hope that Heelps everyone comprehend insulin-resistance and that fasting is Accelerationism (it's good as hell), and heightens the contradictions of the metabolic system so the Body becomes primed for glorious Iron Struggle. If still foggy: here's some Epic Win from google images, depicting what happens at the intracellular level when deadken consumes unctuous Vice articles and rubs the Foie Gras pages all over he Gynecomastic body, nipples swell like pinocchio's nose after each lie about Communism, "This is Good, amd sufficiently degenerate for my tastes" he says, dumbly, with forever puny biceps.

God Bless.

Impper posted:

i need real hgh

i was off it for a while

lol, whys that friend?

also, congratulations on the electric car and gaming. You made the game yourself?

littlegreenpills posted:

this is so fucking boring lol

I want to be Gayer, and Boringer. Until I am so boringly dry I lose all hydration, becoming a block of pure carbon, able to be transmuted into a book where someone writes out each page of Das Kapital, before throwing it into the Ocean.

I did that intermediate fasting thing in high school by accident, eatin one meal a day basically, and lost a lot of weight and was really skinny for a while and now I'm jacked. Thanks Stalin.
ive inadvertantly been intermittently fasting for a while; i usually eat for the first time around 6:00pm or so, and stop around 10:30pm. is it an issue that im eating most of my food shortly before i go to bed? ive heard that that is a bad idea, but i wonder if you have more scientific sounding words about that.

TG posted:

ive inadvertantly been intermittently fasting for a while; i usually eat for the first time around 6:00pm or so, and stop around 10:30pm. is it an issue that im eating most of my food shortly before i go to bed? ive heard that that is a bad idea, but i wonder if you have more scientific sounding words about that.

the assumption is that because the body's metabolism slows down when sleeping, the food will all get converted into body fat. i have not seen any evidence that proves that theory factual, assuming calories being equal one way or the other. it may make a difference if a person is grossly overeating, due to being completely sedentary at night, less calories will be expended for physical activity and will likely raise insulin resistance, but that dictates the nature of weight gain/loss rather than weight on the weight scale (as the body is still governed by the law of thermodynamics). anecdotally, i'll notice i'm extremely hot when sleeping if i eat before bed (which is indicative of increased metabolic acticity). so i don't think it matters tbh, especially if you've been fasting up to that point and have depleted glycogen levels, which is where most of the food will go.

if you feel fine and aren't gaining fat then it's all good. there's a lot of bad dogma surrounding diet and fitness because it creates an unnecessary industry to market. i think the minor aspect of it are magnitudes less important than the basics of exercise + eating healthy diets that make people feel well—which should be the primary goal imo

Yeah but how do we use 2,4-dinitrophenol to become freakish monsters of bone and muscle

jools posted:

Yeah but how do we use 2,4-dinitrophenol to become freakish monsters of bone and muscle

step 1.) contact chinese chemical manufacturer
step 2.) ask them for a menu of their finest quality pesticides
step 3.) buy it and ingest it
step 4.) pray the arsenic levels aren't high enough to give brain damage
step 5.) self immolate on a dumbbell pyre in homage of the Iron Brotherhood

jools do you remember that one post by a bodybuilder, where he used a vacuum to give himself a phlebotomy? there's a whole forum of those guys and they are mercilessly dedicated to testing out weird MuscleMan experiments on their bodies. it's cool as heck. some guy injected pure arginine into his dick to try to give himself the biggest dick pump conceivable. Bad Ass

AmericanNazbro posted:

jools do you remember that one post by a bodybuilder, where he used a vacuum to give himself a phlebotomy? there's a whole forum of those guys and they are mercilessly dedicated to testing out weird MuscleMan experiments on their bodies. it's cool as heck. some guy injected pure arginine into his dick to try to give himself the biggest dick pump conceivable. Bad Ass

he should have just jerked it fifty times in a row

also was that the phlebotomy where he just poured it into an empty mineral water bottle
iirc he stuck a needle directly into his dick, and mused in wonderment at his blistering boner.

i imagine a guy sitting stark naked except for an opened white lab coat and safety goggles, penis on the verge of priapismic explosion repeatedly being pinged by forefingers like a chardonnay glass. he inquisitively mutters the sole word "fascinating...
is there anything legal/cheap/safe/easily available i can take to get Totally Fucking Jacked without doing a exercise? other than Corn
Just buy steroids online m8, the cops can't do anything about it

daddyholes posted:

gwarp posted:

can i lift on a calorie deficit?

im curious why you would try. its like if you stayed up for a couple nights in a row lifting weights instead of sleeping, you're not only sabotaging your apparent goal but also adding all these other additional risks as well. there may be a genuine reason for doing that instead of other weight-loss friendly exercise that i don't understand but lifting without putting enough energy in your body to break even would be unwise at best and compulsive behavior at worst

i just want to retain as much muscle as i lose weight. im at a 24 bmi now and i dont care to bulk up, so i guess ill just continue with cardio stuff for fun, not everyone eneds to be swole, sry fuckers

AmericanNazbro posted:

Crow posted:

Intermediate fasting is quite simplistic and no more complicated than the name implies. The rationale behind it is that it's an easier dietary protocol for many people to maintain—myself included—by eating their daily calories within a given timeframe of their choosing (I prefer to eat one big meal at night, and that's it, but I think most people do 6-8hr intervals for eating, 16-18hr fasts). The calories are still the same, the macronutrients are the same, the food is still the same it's just all eaten within a sectioned period of the day, likely coinciding whenever the person lifts weights (cardio can be done in a fasted state without much issue). When eating small portions every 3 hours (or whatever is considered canon), I never feel fully satiated and quickly succumb to hunger 2-3hrs after eating, perpetually stuck in an endless, listless, cycle. As corollary, I'll tend to overeat. But, the reason why this occurs is due to insulin resistance, more reductively: insulin resistance is a (temporary) condition where the body is not partitioning nutrients correctly[1]. Ingested carbs do not efficiently pass the cell membrane where the mitochondria resides, leading to continued signaling of hunger, or cravings despite having eaten some type of carbs. In other words:

The body has a glut of energy substrates (little white blobs of fat/triglycerides) stored in cells already, yet to be expended. So the cell's CEO hoists a miniature Gadsden flags and chants "Are' con'tries full, no foreigners" then goes on strike. It is a reactionary schizophrenic manifestation, where intracellular decadence creates a breaking point. As Althusser says, Arbeit Macht Frei, the solution here is swinging an Iron hammer to expel the degenerate bourgeois members of cell-ciety, whom impede fluid operation of the system. But, within po-pomo-liberalism, seldom do us individuals have the opportune moment to pick up a hammer and philosophize, and persistent languidness—when not guarded against as written in Mao's revolutionary treatise: Lift a Damn Weight—creates fertile ground for degeneracy to foment. The lifestyle of a Vice blogger, lacking principles of "Iron Struggle" [Stalinism], places the metabolic economy into discord where ATP-Capital overaccumilates in the hands of White Oleaginous Bourgeois Organelles. Further, the overaccumulation of ATP-capital in the hands of these Bourgeoisie lead to a divestment of much needed ATP-Capital from the Proletariat Cells—the worker cells that Lift a Damn Weight—whom literally starve, and cry out with hunger pangs as a result. We must be careful when heeding the calls of the Prole-Cells without capitulating to the Bourgeoisie, as the Bourgeoisie will capture a larger share of the surplus value generated in the production and consumption of a HotPocket, still leaving the Prole-Cells starving and signaling for more food. Thus, when degeneracy takes root, we look to Marx's theory of Intermittent Fasting to oppress the Bourgeois Organelles through active resistance; the praxis becomes attrition, to starve 'em out, and not lend ATP-Capital to reactionary elements in the host body. The objective dualistic: induce a condition of preferential nutrient partitioning where ATP-Capital is divested from the Bourgeoisie leading to adipocyte apoptosis, concomitant ATP-Capital diverted to the Proletariat Cells. The aforementioned is accomplished by first Lifting a dAmn Weight, then subsequently Putin' the Chicken into your mouth-hole. Employing fasting and/or ''carbless-pre-workouts'' to combat insulin resistance/degeneracy in the body?? Great. Excellent. Now this is some delicious class conscious, historically materialist, theory I' dlove to Devourer, after seeing it's still posting on my dinner plate after I've just got back from the Dialectical DumbBell Deconstruction Zone that idiots call a "gīme".

I hope that Heelps everyone comprehend insulin-resistance and that fasting is Accelerationism (it's good as hell), and heightens the contradictions of the metabolic system so the Body becomes primed for glorious Iron Struggle. If still foggy: here's some Epic Win from google images, depicting what happens at the intracellular level when deadken consumes unctuous Vice articles and rubs the Foie Gras pages all over he Gynecomastic body, nipples swell like pinocchio's nose after each lie about Communism, "This is Good, amd sufficiently degenerate for my tastes" he says, dumbly, with forever puny biceps.

God Bless.

*staring at the floor perplexed as I continue to curl while my phone reads this post in the microsoft sam voice, finishing some 40 minutes later*.....haha Sam Kriss IS a damn fruit!

the other day nazbro told me to lift while listening to white power metal so i did it. now i've been listening to metal all week.
i've decided to try to stop drinking 4L of diet coke each day after i read it can cause heinous health problems.
(as a hot young twink) i think i'll just focus on swimming/running/cycling

Superabound posted:

is there anything legal/cheap/safe/easily available i can take to get Totally Fucking Jacked without doing a exercise? other than Corn

Inject Arginine into your dick hole.

notciaNOTjew posted:

*staring at the floor perplexed as I continue to curl while my phone reads this post in the microsoft sam voice, finishing some 40 minutes later*.....haha Sam Kriss IS a damn fruit!

Yeah, that's true mate. Glad we're making progress. Fitness is all about progress.

Smoking marijuana makes you stronger faster, fyi
i took everyones advice and decided to start smoking again and possiubly getting a job Moving Heavy Shit in a warehouse. God bless

getfiscal posted:

i've decided to try to stop drinking 4L of diet coke each day after i read it can cause heinous health problems.

There's a lot of claims and some evidence that aspartame causes brain tumors. It converts into formaldehyde, and methanol in the body lol

It only passed through the FDA due to political strong arming by donald rumsfeld and the reagan administration, who had close ties to the corporation with the drug patent. I don't know how dangerous it is realistically, but the FDA was vehemently against passing it.

Which is specifically why you should drink diet soda: more bad ass and self destructive to slam a diet mountain dew than smoke cigarettes (which is too mainstream-badass now)

[account deactivated]