roseweird posted:

stegosaurus posted:

yeah ive never done the math but i do not eat that much. lol.

under communism, comrade, you will (and in fact must) eat at least that much. each body must function at maximum physical capacity! suboptimal caloric consumption leads to unacceptable labor inefficiencies. if your body is not quickly hammered into a paragon of force you will soon be purged to make room for the supermen who must rule our global empire.

[account deactivated]
when you get to do work around the house and can accomplish feats of strength that would require 3 people to do is what makes lifting weights worth it
[account deactivated]
Each key on my keyboard is 100 square meters, so I don't have trouble keeping the pounds off.

conec posted:

first person to get a 12-pack gets a gofundme where we are all required to donate 1,000 dollars

fark no

conec posted:

first person to get a 12-pack gets a gofundme where we are all required to donate 1,000 dollars

easiest grand ever. brb, going to the liquor store.

Get bud lite platinum its the official beer of LF

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

Get bud lite platinum its the official beer of LF

hey now, I may hate myself and want to die, but not enough to drink american beer.

roseweird posted:

i don't get it

RIP

i can swim 1 km in 30 minutes and im pretty pleased
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Wow you can swim 1km??? Maybe swim like 10,000 kms and get your metric ass to England nerd.
big keven only swims in furlongs. much respect
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
we ahh witnessin a baby fuckin whale
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
it's like the sopranos never ended
[account deactivated]
vito did have his little new hampshire thing
it was the episode where Tony goes to boston for a meet up, briefly mentions he likes to fish, and finds himself out on Cape Cod with Jay and his buddy
[account deactivated]
his buddy Goatstein...
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who has clean piss? This is a clean pisser speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing-you who dread knowledge -I am the man who will now piss for you.
conec your ninja edit destroyed my joke
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
rip americannazbro. he died in wild west shoot out at LA fitness
[account deactivated]