[account deactivated]
  • List of Catchphrase Submissions for the Rhizzone 2015 Getfiscal Year
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
  • heh
I am as powerful as the Sun and I will evaporate you in my cleansing flame - Getfiscal, 2015
I'm just throwing this out there but I think getfiscal is strong enough in either wrestling or dragon ball z power levels to pull a stone cold stunner (stone cold steve austin's signature finishing move) to drop the bomb on pretty much anyone at any given time. If I was rich I'd let him live in my guest house and I'd just laugh about all of the trouble he caused because life is good when you are a land owner.

Barbarossa posted:

I'm just throwing this out there but I think getfiscal is strong enough in either wrestling or dragon ball z power levels to pull a stone cold stunner (stone cold steve austin's signature finishing move) to drop the bomb on pretty much anyone at any given time. If I was rich I'd let him live in my guest house and I'd just laugh about all of the trouble he caused because life is good when you are a land owner.

O_o

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
nobody likes you when you're 23
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
  • catchphrase
  • why so syria-s?

tpaine posted:

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes.

might i suggest the following D&D thread's as suggested by forums poster "rh1"

USA SOUTHWEST POLITICS MEGATHREAD: DRYER THAN MY FAGGIN' WATERHOSE LMAO thread
SPIDERS BOITE ME CUNTIN FINGAHS AND CANT TOIPE MEGAAAATTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr which appears to be australian politics megathread
ABORTION: NINJAS OR PRIESTS?
IS THIS RIGHT WING CANDIDATE OR THE OTHER THE BETTER FOR POLITICS GAMEDAYERS
ATHENS, GA MEGATHREAD. IF YOU LIVE THERE ARE INTERESTED AND WANT TO REPLY, HERRE IT IS FINALLY
POT THREAD
POT THREAD VERSIONN 2 THIS ONE IS REEEAALLL
YOUNG GUY GOT SHOT HERE'S WHAT WE WOULD HAVE DONE IN HIS BOOTS BITCH pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
THROW A EGG ON MY BLACK MAN'S CAR YOU JEW, I'M ATHEIST
USA BIRTHER MEGATHREAD. THE DUMBEST THINGS SAID BY THE DUMBEST BROADS
CAN'T WORK THIS EDY'S CYLINDER AND AM ABOUT TO STARVE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
BUTTS AND BUYERS MEGATHREAD, $430 FOR A BIG VOUCHER COPS SAY IT'S LEGAL 1 2 3
NEVADA ELECTION STATION. YEAH IT'S THAT GYNO BRIAN AGAIN. NOT MUCH ELSE TO SAY
ABORTION ABORTION ABORTION ABATTOIR
MEGATHREAD FOR MEGATHREAD. ANYTHING NOT IN A PREVIOUS "MEGA" ENOUGH THREAD, BRING TO ME, THE KING OF ENNUI
LOONEY LUNCHES

• A Philippic Against Social Justice in Gaming by Sargon of Akkad

Not too shabiha ["thug" in Arabic],

Edited by cars ()

*quickly looks around to make sure there are no shabihas in the room* Did you hear the one about...