everyone post your memories, tributes, and thoughts ont his, the darkest day in our, the USA of america's history. the darkest day in our hearts when the kingdom of saudi arabia made their greatest assault on new york real estate prices in the history of humanity, and when we lost David Angell, creater of hit sitcom Fraser

the z'zone's starting patriot day early, nice thinking!

one time i was at a party where a dude was making elaborate ice sculptures and we started talking and he told me that the market for novelty ice sculpting took a huge hit after 9/11 and didn't recover for years

September 11: Day of the Badmen
by rhizzone poster Petrol

Look, up the sky. Its a bird, its a plane... actually, it IS a plane! Its going to the building now.

All of us can remmebr when we said these words on the terrible day. Even if your not american, its on the tv. All the tv! All stations 9/11 24/7.

In that moment were all american. We all care about the new york city, pentagon, american lives, even saying month and day backwards.

Before the bad day we had childish hopes and dreams. It was okay to have dumb opinions like "i think american is bad" or "we have to much weapons". The Badmen, who broke the building and our heart, showed us we are wrong about those things.

On this day september elven, lets remember the badmen. Yes they were bad, so bad. But they helped us by accident, to learn how reality is. A world of hard truth, big bombs, and no argument.
as far as personal memories go, i can only remember watching people jump to their death in a middle school classrom, and later asking why "the terrorists" didn't use their own planes. that catalyzing moment led me to seek out the concept of unequal-exchange and become the teen marxist i am today
you have to concede that Al Gore would have not been able to handle 9/11. like, reality would have unwound and heat death would have enveloped the universe had al gore been in the oval office.
my 6th grade reading teacher played that alan jackson song to the class and had us draw what we felt haha
We are supposed to reference memes in our one-liners yes?
If 9/11 was an act of war, wouldnt that make it the day nothing changed?
click here for the NMP3's! FAQ

Edited by jools ()

i think i got to go home early from work. good times...
http://www.funnyjunk.com/channel/animemanga/My+Jambo+Jet+Flies+Cheerfully/lvqMLyi/
my 9/11 story: i showed up at school without event and then a classmate of mine came up and asked if i had heard the world trade center had been attacked. i was perplexed but we both had a good laugh about it.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I never really comprehended the global implications of 9.11 until i watched Neon Genesis Evangelion,
I figured it was only a bunch of Americans and refused to give a shit
cVFDptvbFT8

dipshit420 posted:

cVFDptvbFT8

my response video still gets people FUCKIN pissed Im under arrest

Crow posted:

dipshit420 posted:

cVFDptvbFT8

my response video still gets people FUCKIN pissed Im under arrest

lol

~mom jeans krew~

i assumed it was done by someone who had lost a lot of money on the stock market, because that's what i thought happened there
proud mom jeans wearer right here dude. 0 shame.
happy bring your plane to work day
though i guess really it's bring someone else's plane to work day when you think about it
i'm hearing a lot of people say "oh hey, it's 9/11" ,like, never forget?
pgK5zBsKPo8
i woke up late to the japanese red army taking responsibility and began to list in my head all the palestinian groups that id donated to. then i got on znet because i was an anarchist, and all the anarchists were saying we needed a nice quiet police action to go after bin Laden. on that day Laissez's Faire began.
ive herd several ppl remark 2day that this seems like the first year since 2001 that on Septembert 11 they havent been completely bombarded and full-body saturated in 9/11 rememberance and remindification. im like "duh yeah, Al-Qaeda aint da boogetyman anymore, we on this new ISIS shit. You no longer need To Remember To Never Forget" so basically im just waiting for the ISIS 9.11 its gonna b sweeet
theyre gonna cut the heads off Mt. Rushmore but then somebody drapes a big black tarp over the entire mountain right before you can see anything and then it comes out Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, and Reagan(??) all had dual Israeli citizenship
DOoL8yFP350