Brought to you by ObamaDid9/11. Google search "https://www.facebook.com/ObamaDid911" to learn more
FaidaE1ZxrI
9/11 is a joke in this town
There's alreayd a sticky thread where people are unironically doing just that, OP.
this forum is ascii unfriendly
code tag bruh
what do you mean how does that work. this one's defnitely worth it my friend
put the word 'code' in brackets before what you type and then put '/code', with a forward slash, in brackets after what you type. this is also how you contribute badly needed security updates to mustang19 or joey.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Are we fb friends or is this a coincidence.

why cant i attach a .swf to my post
because
you
touch
you
're
sælf

at
night

gyrofry posted:

because
you
touch
you
're
sælf

at
night

I remember this, from when it wasn't 10 years old. Though I think it was more like 2005 when I saw it originally. This earns high esteem from me if for no reason other than that it was made less than a year later. I resented all the idiots around me and their stupid nationalism at the time, I'd have liked for a mocking voice around me like this one, and it takes balls to have made a game like this in the first half of 2002. Though it would be kind of funny no matter when it was published. Plus I need to raise the unfairly low rating it has. I surmise most of them were from 2002 considering there's only one low rating on page 1 of comments now, which starts in June 2011. Obviously, if there are 87 pages of reviews and the first one goes back more than 3 years, the majority are from 2002. Written by a bunch of those same nationalistic pricks who drove around at 2 am in their SUVs honking their horns with giant American flags on coming out the roof. Look past your own time, you pricks. Right after MLK was assassinated or JFK or Marilyn Monroe died, there would probably be people who would have been offended by this because of that, and wouldn't have even gotten the world trade center thing. But it's no big deal to you, someone making light of their deaths. If it's good at one time then it's good in general and it's good now so you shouldn't have been so shortsighted, frigging trolls.

prisonbitchkin:
if i squint just enough so all goes away, im a precious anime girl whos very far from being a goony mra redditor whos a rapist virgin

374294 notes

Advanced Transgender Political Ideology And Jesus sounds like a pretty own class tbqh
what is Lacking On Spoons mean mang

chickeon posted:

what is Lacking On Spoons mean mang

The Tumblr is a system, Chickeon. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to log out. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

I'm trying to free your mind, Chickeon. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it:
http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/wpress/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory/

it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

rip j dilla
yay shubelmorgan's back

zq9H7rpHSbU
[account deactivated]

FAILAIDS posted:

yay shubelmorgan's back

You are forever with us, Leading Light Comrade Shubel Morgan

(llco.org)

We have reason to believe Leading Light Shubel Morgan has passed. It has been several years since Leading Light last spoke with him. We did not want to presume the worst, but all attempts to contact him over the years have failed. This obituary is belated because we did not want to presume the worst. However, everything points in that direction. We hope we are wrong.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/10/03/report-major-fire-at-flight-93-memorial/

Those bastards.... let's roll
boy did i miss one whopper of a thread!!!