we're bombing Syria now
i am in love now
[account deactivated]
moderate rebels
Yeah but they're moderate airstrikes
[account deactivated]
Finally a false flag that went according to plan.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130130001542/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
The Increasingly Poor Insurgency of Todd Moderate
After 10 years of openly stating they want to bomb syria and enact regime change, the west is finally going to bomb syria, but not assad or the government. No. But, if some bombs would just so happen to... accidentally hit critical SA infrastructure. Well, you know, hard to aim those smart bombs, as Israel has shown us.
nonviolently protest against the machine - moderate rebels
Obama is starting a New War in the Middle East. And spearheading the charge is the aircraft carrier.....USS George W. Bush. You cant make this stuff up!
dammit just when my student group stopped offering critical support....
The Syrian Observatory for Human rights dude is so happy right now, maybe he and Brown Moses can get a "man cave" together where they can play video games with the goonfleet
[account deactivated]

AmericanNazbro posted:

accidentally hit critical SA infrastructure.

holy shit, first Hurricane Katrina and now THIS? The SA servers just can't catch a break

Israel Shoots Down Syrian MiG Fighter Jet Over Golan Heights

Paul Goldman(lol) posted:

TEL AVIV, Israel - Israel shot down a Syrian fighter jet after it entered the country's airspace on Tuesday, an official said. “A Syrian aircraft infiltrated into Israeli airspace. The intercepted the aircraft in mid-flight, using the Patriot air defense system,” an IDF spokesman told NBC News, adding that the plane was thought to be a MiG. "The circumstances of the incident are being reviewed.” An unidentified Syrian military source described the shoot-down as an act of aggression, according to Syrian state TV.

The last time Israel downed a Syrian MiG was on Nov. 19, 1984, the IDF said. The Israeli policy is not to interfere in Syria's raging civil war, but officials have warned that anything that crosses the border will get shot down. A drone from Syria was shot down on Aug. 31 and shells from the fighting in Syria periodically land in the Golan Heights.

A Syrian fighter jet is seen in flames after it was hit by the Israeli military over the Golan Heights on Tuesday.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-shoots-down-syrian-mig-fighter-jet-over-golan-heights-n209406

Thank god the U.S.A. has international support in this endeavor

Holy Loly
U.S. expands war against Islamic State with airstrikes in Syria
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/us-attacks-islamic-state-in-syria-with-five-middle-east-partners/2014/09/23/b78ad7e8-c8f2-4aa8-aaa7-ec92572f6716_story.html

It's a long story so I just copied the funniest paragraphs

Craig Whitlock and William Branigin posted:

In a news briefing later Tuesday morning, senior Pentagon officials said initial indications were that the three waves of strikes were successful and that among the targets was a group that was finalizing a plan to stage a terrorist attack either in Europe or the United States.

Army Lt. Gen. William C. Mayville Jr., director for operations with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told reporters that the air campaign is in an initial phase and that the fight is expected to continue for “years.” He said there is evidence that militants in Syria are already trying to hide among the population to thwart U.S. airstrikes. He said the Pentagon is “unaware of any civilian casualties” so far.

The U.S. statement said “partner nations,” including Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, “participated in or supported” the operation, although it provided no details. The involvement of these regional allies is key for the legitimacy and logistics of the operation.

Obama praised the five Arab states that have joined the coalition, saying: “America is proud to stand shoulder to shoulder with these nations on behalf of our common security. The strength of this coalition makes it clear to the world that this is not America’s fight alone.”

“There were 18 air strikes in Raqqah,” said Abo Jilan, an activist from Raqqah who runs the group Raqqah is Being Silently Slaughtered. “Seven of them hit the main headquarters of ISIS, which was hugely damaged.” The Islamic State is also known as ISIS or ISIL.

He said the first wave of strikes consisted of ship-launched Tomahawk missiles. The second wave included aircraft, notably the F-22 Raptor in its first combat role, Mayville said. Coalition partners participated in the second and third waves, conducting both combat air patrols and actual strikes, he said.

Mayville said the strikes did not target individual leaders specifically. He said it was not yet known whether any Islamic State leaders were in the buildings that were struck.

He said the campaign will be “a multi-year program,” adding: “You are seeing the beginnings of a sustained campaign, and strikes like this in the future can be expected.”

By enlisting the five Arab countries to participate in the Syria operation, however, the Obama administration could now boast of a major diplomatic achievement. Saudi Arabia, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates in particular have well-trained and well-equipped air forces, thanks largely to long-standing military partnerships with the Pentagon.

The Pentagon has sent 1,600 advisers and other troops to Iraq to help Iraqi government forces and Kurdish fighters combat the Islamic State. But air power has been the crux of the U.S. military involvement in the region.

Since the Iraq strikes began during the summer, the U.S.-backed Syrian Opposition Coalition has pleaded for similar action in Syria, along with the Obama administration’s agreement, approved last week by Congress, to sharply increase weapons shipments and authorize the U.S. military to provide training on the ground in the region.

Follow the $$$

Edited by dipshit420 ()

pretend i emptyquoted every post of "watch obama start a fucking war"

AmericanNazbro posted:

After 10 years of openly stating they want to bomb syria and enact regime change, the west is finally going to bomb syria, but not assad or the government. No. But, if some bombs would just so happen to... accidentally hit critical SA infrastructure. Well, you know, hard to aim those smart bombs, as Israel has shown us.

they already said weeks ago they will only bomb places where U.S. proxy forces can move in and take control

pretty sad/cool to see all my predictions on here borne out

daddyholes posted:

pretty sad/cool to see all my predictions on here Bourne out

go check out this guys shit and tell him to keep positng http://citationsneeded.com

cant wait til Obama finds the weapons of mass destruction
if Assad had just agreed to let the weapons inspectors Do Their Jobs this never would have happened
besides, the US already gained legal permission to invade Syria the second it broke the 1991 U.N. Cease-Fire Resolution

daddyholes posted:

go check out this guys shit and tell him to keep positng http://citationsneeded.com

that guy is https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC for the few of you who have twitter and still posrt here

i didn't think a post from stalinsocietyofnorthamerica.tumblr.com would attract so much hate. you try to do a good thing . . .

Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()

[account deactivated]
do not ever post tumblr style sequential gifs in this forum. this is your final warning.
[account deactivated]
do people know that they execute people in the u.s.? i am not making this up i swear
need unguent

postposting posted:

do people know that they execute people in the u.s.? i am not making this up i swear

GUILTY people

if stalin and mao can make secret deals with america, then certainly assad can
"We"?
Yv3jcpFjmus