roseweird posted:

whats everybody flapping and pecking at ken for

i was being sincere, i think ken writes pretty good articles.

good luck ken. down with the bourgeoisie!

AynRandAnCap posted:

good luck ken. down with the bourgeoisie!

mate, i'm not quite sure you understand...

[account deactivated]
ken is an awful writer whose prose is a tedious lukewarm fyad ripoff boiled in pretension and shellacked with a thin veneer of british ponce, protected by poorly used irony which is really just a weak claim of insincerity.
and he wasn't even that funny in LF compared to other superstars
100% of ken's best posting was done on the dan carlin forums as skengman
lol dan csarlin

NoFreeWill posted:

ken is an awful writer whose prose is a tedious lukewarm fyad ripoff boiled in pretension and shellacked with a thin veneer of british ponce, protected by poorly used irony which is really just a weak claim of insincerity.

"Do not hate the player, hate the game." - Proverbs

NoFreeWill posted:

your posts are all real bad though

roseweird posted:

gyrofry posted:

roseweird posted:

whats everybody flapping and pecking at ken for

does this mean we're dating now

i am in love now

daddyholes posted:

.custom250827{}NoFreeWill posted:ken is an awful writer whose prose is a tedious lukewarm fyad ripoff boiled in pretension and shellacked with a thin veneer of british ponce, protected by poorly used irony which is really just a weak claim of insincerity.

your posts are all real bad though

good point, but he still sucks.

also your catholic lolll
everybody's catholic. it's a big tent
i like kens writing

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

ken should just get a new, secret account and build his way to posting superstar again while avoiding the watchful eye of New York Times or w/e

fucking obviously this is what xhes going to fucking obviously do

the only thing i remember about ken is that he posted about how he was excited to come to new york city and get a drink with bhaskar sunkara

swampman posted:

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

ken should just get a new, secret account and build his way to posting superstar again while avoiding the watchful eye of New York Times or w/e

fucking obviously this is what xhes going to fucking obviously do

No can do. Forum's closed pal. Maximum capacity.

swampman posted:

the only thing i remember about ken is that he posted about how he was excited to come to new york city and get a drink with bhaskar sunkara

i would get a drink with whoever as well.

i offered my account for dead ken's use. from now on any given post made by my account could be written by sam kriss, you never know.
Puig.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i imagine hes more worried about all the patented sam kriss Ironic Racism
48% of Employers Report They Will Be Prepared To "Get" Helldump By 2016
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I'll make the kickstarter
You can't shellack with a veneer. It's like saying "I painted with a wallpaper". Unless you meant to say he hit something with a thin piece of wood.

The New York Times should hire this motherfucker right here.
<------------------------
I'll make a note of this in the Rhizzone Style Guide.
rHiZZoNE sTyLE gUiDE
  • It's ninja now
is that Rhizzone-Style Guide or Rhizzone Style-Guide
I love you guys.
skeng

sadly all deadkens holocaust fdenial posts on wddp are lost like dust in the wind
We, the people who have read his most honest thoughts for the longest, will vouch that sam kriss is at once a holocaust denier, defender, and perpetrator.
The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Sam Kriss, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.