QLD2QRlk5n0
Right now this Sam Kriss essay, Sam Kriss blog, Sam Kriss quotes, Sam Kriss reviews, Sam Kriss book reviews, Sam Kriss contact Sam Kriss Facebook Sam Kriss twitter Sam Kriss okc_ebooks Sam Kriss articles is on page 4 of the Sam Kriss Google Search for "Sam Kriss" http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/12412/
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you dont leave. you get trolled out.
[account deactivated]
When discipline runs for governess of Florida do you think her posts will help or harm her campaign?
[account deactivated]
i cannot fathom a world where rhizzoners wield real authority

jeffery posted:

gebbe gebbe one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us
Editpost

Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()

swampman posted:

Right now this Sam Kriss essay, Sam Kriss blog, Sam Kriss quotes, Sam Kriss reviews, Sam Kriss book reviews, Sam Kriss contact Sam Kriss Facebook Sam Kriss twitter Sam Kriss okc_ebooks Sam Kriss articles is on page 4 of the Sam Kriss Google Search for "Sam Kriss" http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/12412/

update: its now the middle of page 2

i don't know why it links to this thread. no post in this thread contains the knowledge that sam kriss posted on rhizzone.net under the name deadken, which is maybe for the best.
[account deactivated]
any serious student of kriss knows that xhe is mostly reporting back from the k-hole
A bunch of middle aged men in Utah sitting in cubicles wearing army regs and making anti ISIS reddit memes. This is the future

Barbarossa posted:

A bunch of middle aged men in Utah sitting in cubicles wearing army regs and making anti ISIS reddit memes. This is the future

the past. we're deep into finnish memes atm.

did anybody read sams latest epic yelp review
it's spelled "llello"

stegosaurus posted:

Barbarossa posted:

the past. we're deep into finnish memes atm.

I hope that you have exhausted that Simpson's episode where Homer's boss is an evil Finnish overlord but is also a very considerate boss to Homer of all material. That's probably the best way to move forward on this according to sun tzu re:memes

d39IDEw6lu0
[account deactivated]