Panopticon posted:

dude needed to make like 12 tweets to post one paragraph of text lol. why do people use twitter

all the workarounds are hilarious too like writing (8/12) on them or writing the thing backwards or plugging your tweets into a thing that arranges them in sane order and then puts them up on a website you then tweet a link to.

Plus i have tweeted at Bill Deblasio and Samuel L Jackson already and neither of them have got back to me. In fact, even getfiscal doesnt reply to me. I dont think interacting with other people is the object of the game

Edited by swampman ()

Maybe the problem with Twitter isn't that you can't write five page essays about Bernie Sanders. Perhaps the strength of Twitter is that you can't write five page essays about Bernie Sanders.
communism is slogans. remember that kids
hahaha im loving the clinton emails that the FOIA is drudging up, jesus christ

primary qualification to being an establishment journalist at a prestigious magazine: write whatever the government tells you to no questions asked

http://gawker.com/this-is-how-hillary-clinton-gets-the-coverage-she-wants-1758019058
what surprises me about that is that an FOIA request turned it up, because while it's exactly what i always assumed was happening i can't believe i'm actually seeing it there laid out directly in writing "this is the word i want you to use." but i bet obama etc do this all the time, when are we gonna FOIA all them, why dont we catch more people doing this
Teri, a homeless Clinton supporter who explained that her birth date, 09-11-60, is the same upside-down: “I have no fear.”

aerdil posted:

hahaha im loving the clinton emails that the FOIA is drudging up, jesus christ

primary qualification to being an establishment journalist at a prestigious magazine: write whatever the government tells you to no questions asked

http://gawker.com/this-is-how-hillary-clinton-gets-the-coverage-she-wants-1758019058

this is gorgeous

sanders and trump won lol
Maybe when Hilary Clinton has people character assassinate bernie on her behalf so she can stay above it they shouldn't have the last name Clinton.
i am watching infowars live coverage of the primary. things ive learned so far
  • trump is the real deal. hes not the establishment
  • alex jones wanst you to buy his infowars brand brain supplement energy drink
  • the creator of dilbert was wrong about the establishment fixing the primary for rubio. thank god.
  • alex jones want you to buy infowars brand b12 supplement. its super bioavailable
  • sanders secretly wants to tax not just the 1% but also people earning over $250k. this is what young people dont understand when they think hes cool bc free college
  • george carlin bilderberg
  • sanders and clinton want to give the free college bc its not education its indoctrination
  • alex jones brand water filter

A++ would watch again
hahaha now they're doing mst3k commentary over clintons concession speech
that appeals to me, as an angry, racist, and sexist disenfranchised white male

http://isgp.nl/2016-01-17-Alex-Jones-cia-army-special-forces-disinformation#john-birch-society

aerdil posted:

that appeals to me, as an angry, racist, and sexist disenfranchised white male

same

Petrol posted:

• the creator of dilbert was wrong about the establishment fixing the primary for rubio. thank god.
  • alex jones want you to buy infowars brand b12 supplement. its super bioavailable
  • sanders secretly wants to tax not just the 1% but also people earning over $250k. this is what young people dont understand when they think hes cool bc free college
  • sanders and clinton want to give the free college bc its not education its indoctrination

A++ would watch again

since when do you get to post the top rhizzone incoming search terms

stegosaurus posted:

Petrol posted:

A++ would watch again

since when do you get to post the top rhizzone incoming search terms

sounds like you need to post some more then!!!!

alex jones is, i maintain, the most influential anti imperialist in the us media
Then if he says vote for trump I'll vote for trump. Nothing to it.
please make this an emoticon here
the bern man is going to lose because at this point it's inevitable that he loses south carolina, and that isn't going to sink him but his supporters saying black people are stupid sure is
the republican establishment is mad at chris christie for stepping on their robot https://twitter.com/rupertmurdoch/status/697473707485302784
chris christie, political crumple zone

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

the republican establishment is mad at chris christie for stepping on their robot https://twitter.com/rupertmurdoch/status/697473707485302784

https://twitter.com/JonahNRO/status/697224154446172160
im laughing on line

if like most sane people you didn't watch the republican debate this Le Reddit Post really sums up how bad rubio fucked up https://np.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/44ph08/what_happened_to_marco_rubio_in_the_latest_gop/czrzf6y
hey getfiscal can u signal boost this tweet for me thx https://twitter.com/aerdil/status/697504025881673728

aerdil posted:

hey getfiscal can u signal boost this tweet for me thx https://twitter.com/aerdil/status/697504025881673728

you have my axe

if like most sane people you didn't watch the republican debate this Le Reddit Post really sums up how bad rubio fucked up https://np.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/44ph08/what_happened_to_marco_rubio_in_the_latest_gop/czrzf6y

that's a super long post to explain a really simple thing lol. so i was watching it because i was in bed hungover at the time and didnt have the energy to be amused by anything more intelligent. it was pretty obvious christie was only there to hold a pillow over rubio's campaign until it stopped moving. he literally spent about 5 seconds saying something half-hearted about how he'd be a good president before destroying the child faced boy. he didn't attack anyone else, just rubio. it's not like christie had anything happening in the polls. so all i was wondering was who he was trying to help. right now it looks kind of like he was doing it for trump, trump specifically mentioned christie in his victory speech saying it was a shame he didnt do so good and they're good friends etc, but who knows, trump says all sorts of shit. the only surprise was all the analysts afterwards expressing surprise at christie's "murder-suicide". oh now it looks like that? damn what debate were you watching. the fucker looked like someone told him if he didnt entirely devour rubio's dreams he wouldnt get any dessert

i dunno christie's attacks were pretty standard republican bickering, rubio screwed himself by hitting a goto loop
theres a bunch of establishment republicans looking to be the establishment guy in the race. jeb! has been getting backed with $100m+ yet mostly been floundering, while rubio finished surprisingly strong in iowa and it looked like he was definitely going to take over that mantle.

the two other establishment guys, christie and kasich, had absolutely nothing happening but were going all-in on NH. so that's why christie really wanted to go at rubio and make an impact in the debate. turns out he brutally murdered rubio but wasnt rewarded for it

i dunno christie's attacks were pretty standard republican bickering, rubio screwed himself by hitting a goto loop

yeah this also. "you do a quick attack and then a talking point" is only a fatal own if the guy responds to that by saying word-for-word the exact same thing he just said twice and got called out on.

which, btw, is all that reddit post needed to say. talk about insane tldr

[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

theres a bunch of establishment republicans looking to be the establishment guy in the race. jeb! has been getting backed with $100m+ yet mostly been floundering, while rubio finished surprisingly strong in iowa and it looked like he was definitely going to take over that mantle.

the two other establishment guys, christie and kasich, had absolutely nothing happening but were going all-in on NH. so that's why christie really wanted to go at rubio and make an impact in the debate. turns out he brutally murdered rubio but wasnt rewarded for it

is this an earnestpost abt a 2016 republican primary debate? i thought we were better than this

it is some context for petrol after goatstein brought up the rubio meltdown and he replied from down unda or wherever
i love it i love all the hitlers doin the dirty mmm
Enough! We're all better than to talk about the big Thing that everyone's talking about and we're all following. Everyone be silent for a moment and then go back to posting approved content like music video YouTube, funny Facebook meme pics, saying that you're drunk in the special forum for being drunk, and saying if a good thing happened to you or if a bad thing did. Make me warn you again and I'm getting our fearless mod, My Father Being Penetrated, A Father Who Likes His Ass Played With.
i voted mckinney/clemente in 2008 and prolly vote green or psl this election. berniemania is fine but my state's a mess and nothing he can do will help
it would drive me freaking nuts to live in an early primary state. just a crushing, months-long seasonal monsoon of banality every 4 years. nobody who has ever written honestly about the primaries has come to any other conclusion than it's a worthless circus that should not exist and it gets longer and better funded and more ridiculous every cycle