[account deactivated]
Because you touch yourself at night.
[account deactivated]
Evolution doesn't experiment, only scientists do that. And yes we are all going extinct from global warming.
But most of the posters on this board will die before the worst effects, hopefully, so we should party while we still can.
[account deactivated]
in my heart and brain i know & believe that we're irrevocably fucked but i enjoy struggling against it anyways. it's a gambling addiction, you always take a net loss pretending things won't be shitty and worthless but it sure feels good to keep trying. hold out hope that someday we'll murder the sadistic god that put us here and we can at last fall into the void with satisfaction
Very carefully
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
(said in joyful excitement) the planet's dyin', cloud!
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

don't you see that sadistic god is us???? what the fuck?? what in the immediately chrunting fuck?

http://thatsthejoke.net/

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

What gives?

talkin like taht doesnt get u laid

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i think dying with the satisfaction that you're maybe .01% of people who were clued and had the whole thing figured out is the more realistic goal

I never thought the 17-year-old-after-5-cans-of-red-bull gimmick would wear thin, but, here we are.

thing about evolution is that no matter how much of a failure we are as individuals or as a race, our only purpose and drive is to continue to propagate our genes
\_______________________
watch out for Love then teapea or you could wind up dying at the wrong moment with neurochemistry forcing you to believe everything is ok. and boy would that be embarrassing
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Go to church dude
[account deactivated]
ah yes, then he can add "gaslighted by a codependent hive of sexual abuse and self righteous victim blaming" to his complaints
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Ad hominems? Wonderful little strawman,
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

I mean, are you all just shut-ins who have only a passing interaction with other real human beings? Or are you just the other real human beings I have justifiably targeted with my hatred, acknowledging your own vile and irreversible failings internally but unable to rhetorically account for them in an otherwise free and equal deliberative discourse, doomed forever to walk the earth and live your gay little shitty lives without any kind of piercing analysis concerning yourselves and your place in the greater scheme of things, a waking nightmare of unrealized potential mirroring the overarching and undeniable abject failure of even the most laudable cancerous calcified cryptid among you, the sower of your own richly besequined tapestry of failure? What gives?

blah blah blah this is like pascal's wager but for sadbrains. the answer to "is humanity an evolutionary dead end" has no predictive or prescriptive value, decide whatever's most convenient for you

whether or not it is, each of our individual contributions is basically zero in any case, and of course as well we all know life is pointless, so acknowledging that i can do whatever i feel like and so can you. again no predictive or prescriptive value. drink and post youtubes, for tomorrow we die

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i say sadbrains because i have sadbrains. at times
how could you read that and decide that it was about evolutionary success as an organism. like what just happened. am i misunderstanding the situation here
[account deactivated]