i just wanted to remember the good times we had tpaine
[account deactivated]
also i dont see why the fact that Boniface is now a respected commentator in the media isnt included in your original argument man
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

how could you read that and decide that it was about evolutionary success as an organism. like what just happened. am i misunderstanding the situation here

huh? are you talking to me?

no i was replying to drwhats response to your OP but this thread lurches and jumps like a poisoned soon-to-be-extinct frog and i should have used the quote function

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

I mean, are you all just shut-ins who have only a passing interaction with other real human beings? Or are you just the other real human beings I have justifiably targeted with my hatred, acknowledging your own vile and irreversible failings internally but unable to rhetorically account for them in an otherwise free and equal deliberative discourse, doomed forever to walk the earth and live your gay little shitty lives without any kind of piercing analysis concerning yourselves and your place in the greater scheme of things, a waking nightmare of unrealized potential mirroring the overarching and undeniable abject failure of even the most laudable cancerous calcified cryptid among you, the sower of your own richly besequined tapestry of failure? What gives?

the warhammer 40k universe is bad ass

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
There is a reason misanthropy and nihilism are attractive to you and it's called alcohol. Please drink responsibly
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
W7V5tg1Lua4
[account deactivated]
so humanity sucks. what're you gonna do about it.
[account deactivated]

maybe humanity is a failed experiment. but it's the best damned experiment we've seen thus far. and that's pretty great. i fucking love science.
please don't disrespect alcohol
tpaine, you just have depression. depression is like being aware that you're in the matrix. at first it sucks because you're pretty spooked about the fact that your life is controlled by robots. but eventually you can bend reality to your whims.
is there a sober floridian? i mean really, not just alcohol but clear of scheduled drugs too? i'm not being critical, i'm honestly asking if there is and if so, HOW
im resistant to pessimism and vulnerable to 5 kinds of fire
i love beers
i dont understand how tpaine listens to prog rock and cool japanese bands all the time and doesnt smoke a doobie???

c_man posted:

florida. Florida. it's florida. welcome to florida, enjoy your staev

humanity is not going extinct from global warming lol
[account deactivated]
maybe ur just a failed posting experiment ahahahh hhah hhhah hhah ha. u gonna take taht boy? Boy. boy? please love me tpaine.

jools posted:

Go to church dude

This. THIS!!

Listen up, t-piss, Luke has a little knowledge to drop: Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

yeah i bet they parted his raiment, get freaky w/ it heyzeus

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

humanity is not going extinct from global warming lol

well we keep adding co2 at a higher rate, and if we get to 10 deg. celsius change (depending on feedback effects not that unreasonable) we are totally fucked. even 6 might be enough to kill most of us from starvation.

as long as that doesn't happen in the next 20 years i'm golden
have you even FRICKIN' seen the drought map, boyo??

getfiscal posted:

as long as that doesn't happen in the next 20 years i'm golden

which is why we continue to burn co2 and condemn future generations to a life of suffering (or death), because we are as tpaine believes us to be.