Discovery Is Going To Put a Man In a "Snake Proof Suit" and Let An Anaconda Eat Him Alive
I find it morally disgusting that while millions of children are homeless, tv channels have money to throw away on a lawsuit proving snakes.
once you come up with an idea like that you can't not put it on tv, like sharknado
i feel like this would be very damaging for the snake
[account deactivated]
this kills the snake

tpaine posted:

Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAKKEEE

...badger?

c_man posted:

this kills the snake

epic.

someone made a better snake
i dont think the snake will eat anythign capable of resisting constriction to the point where the guy doesn't die?? what are these clowns thinkin. this is ridiculous. let me talk to them
Discovery Is Going To Put a Man In a "Snake Proof Suit" and Let An Anaconda Eat Him Alive
fuckin a
"Thank god this suit is snake-proof!" *is immediately eaten by a snake*
10 Hours Walking Through the Amazon Basin in a "Snake Proof Suit"

Edited by gyrofry ()

my anaconda dont want none
Discovery Is Going To Put a Man In a "Suit Proof Snake" and Let A Bureaucracy Eat Him Alive

this kills the snake
my damn pet bear just sits around all day doing bongloads and browsing craigslist part time section when is he going to get a little MOTIVATED??

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

my anaconda dont want none

sJcuzOx2GGc

my name is lunchbag rodriguez
[account deactivated]
Lunchbag Rodriguez sounds like a Homie

tpaine posted:

sup lunchbag

Yo.

Reminder: Discovery Is Going To Put a Man In a "Snake Proof Suit" and Let An Anaconda Eat Him Alive
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

petition to NOT put a man in a "snake proof suit" and let an anaconda eat him alive

this but unironically

if it eats him does that not void the "snake proof" thing
feel as if i've been the man in a snake proof suit in an anaconda all this time. thus is modern life.
[account deactivated]
it didn't work i was right. eat shit nerds
snake ate man
It is my understanding that the snake did eat the man in the snake-proof suit, but you'll have to watch "Eaten Alive," Dec. 7 on the Discovery Channel to know for sure.

Panopticon posted:

if it eats him does that not void the "snake proof" thing

This is more in the tradition of "Fantastic Voyage"

another triumph of snake-positive feminism

aerdil posted:

feel as if i've been the man in a snake proof suit in an anaconda all this time. thus is modern life.

the snake proof suit is marxism-leninism