[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

my last (and only) girlfriend fuckin' loved that true crime shit and binge watching violent shows like SVU. gotta do something when we're laying there not having sex (i am a confirmed catholic and we weren't married)

thats crazy thats how i watch the o'reilly factor with my playstation controller in my hands

Themselves posted:

thats crazy thats how i watch the o'reilly factor with my playstation controller in my hands

dead doesn't even begin to describe my wife
sorry i made that last post on speed weed
tpaine you should join a depression group therapy thing to find a girlfriend. you get free cheap coffee and you get to meet a woman that's dying, not in the sylvia plath we're all dying sense, but really dying.
[account deactivated]
Sorry I didn't know you had a wife who was dead
[account deactivated]
it's "who "were" dead". this isn't twitter.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
itd be cool if procedurals were more accurate. my criminal defense atty friends are all alcoholics and their favorite game is to watch shows and take shots every time cops or DAs break the law

Urbandale posted:

itd be cool if procedurals were more accurate. my criminal defense atty friends are all alcoholics and their favorite game is to watch shows and take shots every time cops or DAs break the law

it'd be cool if these shots were bullets and not liquor imo

hQuEvwnujOU
that video..... it.\s.... problematic...,.,

libelous_slander posted:

Urbandale posted:

it'd be cool if these shots were bullets and not liquor imo

you dont like criminal defense attys?

discipline posted:

actually law and order CI is a great show because of Vincent Philip D'Onofrio

this is correct

Criminal Intent is the House of cop shows
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

tpaine you should join a depression group therapy thing to find a girlfriend. you get free cheap coffee and you get to meet a woman that's dying, not in the sylvia plath we're all dying sense, but really dying.

stop trying to tie everything in to Fight Club. OITNB is just going to steal it from you anyway

[account deactivated]
I liked the original series of Law and Order. It can be ridiculous at times, but there are good moments; certain episodes are clearly based on stuff like the girl-x case. Favourite character is the old DA guy, he looks like my first supervisor.
welcome back conecn :^]
...well that's cool
I would have thought you lot would be more into Rumpole of the Bailey, though
[account deactivated]
ive known a couple people who call ambulances "busses". i think its a regional thing
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

wow how have i never noticed that the co-producer is called Speed Weed.. i thought who the fudge is named Dick Wolf all this time but i failed to noticed Speed Weed... wow ~! i kno the OP says it but ya

he delivers the weed with lightning speed

spœd wœd
[account deactivated]
I can't be bothered to troll ppl about the stoner north korean movie. I tried and couldn't match their rage about a movie when none of them gave a shit about cia torture and cops killing black ppl. dunno if theres a thread for this, cant be bothered to look. fuck the world, don't ask me for shit -the notorious big
“Today the U.S. succumbed to an unprecedented attack on our most cherished, bedrock principle of free speech by a group of North Korean terrorists who threatened to kill moviegoers in order to stop the release of a movie. The wishes of the terrorists were fulfilled in part by easily distracted members of the American press who chose gossip and schadenfreude-fueled reporting over a story with immeasurable consequences for the public–a story that was developing right in front of their eyes. My deepest sympathies go out to Sony Pictures, Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg and everyone who worked on The Interview.” -Aaron Sorkin

lol