[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ill donate $50 toward buying that and having it restored, and if it turns out to be valuable i want 20% of the sale price
a
A guy i know bought a ~25' x 5' hand embroidered maoist banner made during the cultural revolution for $100 and sold it for 10k
that buys a lot of cheetos
who else is willing to dedicate $50 for a chance to be not just rich, but tapestry-rich
who wants to buy me pants
[account deactivated]
i got my niece some nice puppets (an owl and a duck). i got my brother-in-law a board game called pandemic. i got my sister a big gift card for coffee from the poster bablu. i got my mom a gift card for books because she didn't want anything. i got my dad some golf balls. i asked for a kindle and some train passes.
I recently started collecting World Anti Communist League stamps from taiwan and lesser korea. There cool.
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

for christmas my father wrote me an email asking me where i am living, and for christmas in turn i am not going to respond

if you really resent xher you should give xher a fake location and pay for xher bus ticket there

[account deactivated]
i dont exchange gifts with my adult relatives any more. for my nieces and nephew im going to (yes, i just now today realized that christmas is almost here so i havent bought anything yet) get them books, but i have no idea what books are appropriate for their ages so im going to call my brother and sister and find out.

now i know what my aunts and uncles went through. cant really fault them for all those sweaters (in florida? really aunt celine??)
these are the puppets for my niece. they are very soft.

[account deactivated]

shriekingviolet posted:

who wants to buy me pants

i just bought a coogi sweater for my ex-gf. wow that tried to autocorrect to ex-bf

i got my dad a duffel bag that you can fold up to be really really small!!!!!
[account deactivated]
i await your investigative thinkpiece with baited breath

conec posted:

omg those puppets r sugoi ~! ^ o ^ i want dem

f\8\8ck i hab to go to work tomorrow.. i wish my job was supervising kids at a day care n playing w cool toys. busted my ass wednesday night barely got nothin.. no pain no gain. wait na i wish i was a.. florist. ppl who work in morgues r some morbid motha f\8ckas. i wonder if f\8cking the cadavers is a thing.. like, i`m sure its not common but i wonder if it`s a tacitly understood problem among morgue ppl. they prolly at least diddle them.. idk. it`s a sick sad world.

yeah from what I understand, it's a tacitly understood problem and apparently a lot of morgue workers really resent having it brought up because no one wants to have to think about dealing with finding out your coworker is a corpsefucker (and the suspicion by association that brings). of course i heard this from a funeral director so maybe there's some cross-industry ribbing going on there, idk

bated
[account deactivated]
moderately problematic holiday cheer
my dad worked at a funeral home and one of his coworker was a corpesfucker
"'Beyond the grave, and he still won't pay child support. A dead, dead-beat dad. Next, on sick sad world"

roseweird posted:

swampman posted:

if you really resent xher you should give xher a fake location and pay for xher bus ticket there

can your christmas gift to me be not posting at me

I believe that would greatly exceed the $30 maximum value we all agreed upon

Its interesting how the minimization of the structural always leads to a focus on the self, personal attacks, and solipsistic devolution
its interesting how some posters are far more likely direct their obsessive vicious petty vendettas against anyone who isn't a normative white male
[account deactivated]
my friend bob sacamano had a vendetta once.

shriekingviolet posted:

its interesting how some posters are far more likely direct their obsessive vicious petty vendettas against anyone who isn't a normative white male

shriekingviolet posted:

yea that's real interesting. if only there were some things i could read that would increase my understanding of the fundamental workings behind stuff like that happening! oh well, life is a mystery.

Themselves posted:

Its interesting how the minimization of the structural always leads to a focus on the self, personal attacks, and solipsistic devolution

it's interesting how minimized your dick is, shitbird

donald that owl is the shit

chickeon posted:

donald that owl is the shit

thank you.

getfiscal posted:

Themselves posted:

it's interesting how minimized your dick is, shitbird

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha