EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

its interesting how some posters are far more likely direct their obsessive vicious petty vendettas against anyone who isn't a normative white male

yea that's real interesting. if only there were some things i could read that would increase my understanding of the fundamental workings behind stuff like that happening! oh well, life is a mystery.

that certainly would be not marxist and erase class, comrade. mysterious indeed

i didn't like life's too short but now i understand that his life is really like that show in every possible way. thanks identity politics.
To The People I've Offended:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

its interesting how some posters are far more likely direct their obsessive vicious petty vendettas against anyone who isn't a normative white male

that is a heck of a lot of poop barf

[account deactivated]
i really doubt uve offended neone. maybe theineff but who gives a fuk right lol. you've probably annoyed people because of the intentional and annoying 'quirky' way you type tho.
[account deactivated]
magrudergrind played 2nite in bk with cannabis corpse and i was gonna go but i decided not to and stayed home

worst show i've ever been to is probably anytime i've seen madball or other type of NYHC garbage.
also sat thru terror to see gorilla biscuits once and that was terrible.
the worst show i've ever been to is an absolute shitshow of a forum, called laissez's faire

note to tpaine about understanding hipster music edit: this song is a parody of a certain type of hardcore music not a band i earnestly like
did you catch the white lung show earlier this year where mish way punched this dude in the face a bunch of times because that was totally my fault
shitty hardcore shows are fun
the way that stuff is typed reminds me of AOL instant messenger profiles back in the day (do people still have those?)

getfiscal posted:

Themselves posted:

Its interesting how the minimization of the structural always leads to a focus on the self, personal attacks, and solipsistic devolution

it's interesting how minimized your dick is, shitbird

to all the People ive offended:

i dont know what i got my wife becuase she went online and bought it herself
marriage
eros and civilization
worst show ive been to was tori amos that i got dragged to in highschool
worst show i ever saw was Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
lol yes whites cannot understand communism, our DNA rejects it intrinsically like a polly pocket collector having someone try to sell them fake polly pocket merchandise. I used that analogy so you can understand na mean

conec posted:

white millennial maoists r dumb

isnt blinkinweezie (and like half of this forum?) a white millennial maoist?

i'm a pisces
i think im getting the goddamn flu

gyrofry posted:

i think im getting the goddamn flu

here, i made you some chicken soup:

it's ebola for sure.
i really want that soup
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

here, i made you some chicken soup:

thanks a lot, now you owe me a new monitor.

i'm having minestrone soup for dinner now.

c_man posted:

conec posted:

white millennial maoists r dumb

isnt blinkinweezie (and like half of this forum?) a white millennial maoist?

mmmmmm, moist white millet and emmental toast arggglrlrlgrlglrlgrl
____________________________/

[account deactivated]
im dying

gyrofry posted:

im dying

maybe post on the goon doctor forum

daddyholes posted:

isn't there an upper age limit on turning your hat backwards? this man isn't just defying the president (obama) and the government (irs), he's also defying contemporary fashion trends. we should mod him is what im saying
god damnit getfiscal i spilled that soup all over my top of the like 2000 dollar macbook pro retina. guess it's time to get a new one.