Alright, which one of you guys did it?

http://gawker.com/citigroup-banker-found-with-throat-slit-in-his-nyc-apar-1660804144
mustang followed through!
mark it down as a shaving accident and move on.
I don't think it's a suicide because you NYC'rs have great heights to plummet from and using a gun is p. pansy. Also note he didn't hang himself like Judas.
"social risk management team" haha

but RIP

despite Miller's status as a greenwasher, the New York Post's Facebook comments are largely gleeful

lol

despite Goebbels' status as a whitewasher, the Moscow graffiti on May 1 1945 was largely gleeful
dangit mustang!
now that i don't work for a bank anymore there is less irony in saying that i hope this is a trend. that would be so amazing. even if it just happened one or two more times that would be enough to scare the shit out of so many oblivious banker drones
annihilation line
Some bankers killed another banker. Dah hoye
You're saying this was a false flag operation staged to look like a staged suicide by a banker on behalf of all bankers, or in other words, you're saying the banker staged his suicide on behalf of all bankers in a false flag operation to make it look like his suicide was staged
[account deactivated]
what
yes. What
Slit throat? Classic suicide.

Crow posted:

Slit throat? Classic suicide.

You mean, classic murder. This its politics on a whole nother level crow.

someone call miss maprle
MMarple.
can we just be happy that he died? anbd get along. it's what we all wanted
its a shame the psychosis and lack of morality necessary to be a serial killer is mutually exclusive with caring about poors, i dont think theres ever been one that targets the privileged rather than the exploited or random
charles manson bitch

aerdil posted:

its a shame the psychosis and lack of morality necessary to be a serial killer is mutually exclusive with caring about poors, i dont think theres ever been one that targets the privileged rather than the exploited or random

stalin

[account deactivated]
We should pray for his soul

drwhat posted:

now that i don't work for a bank anymore there is less irony in saying that i hope this is a trend. that would be so amazing. even if it just happened one or two more times that would be enough to scare the shit out of so many oblivious banker drones

There have been a lot of medium-to-high profile bankers dying in apparent suicides this year, actually. A lot of bankers are freaked out. Some conspiracy theories about banks killing employees for the life insurance policies they take out on them are going around.

drwhat posted:

give me your old job and ill see what i can do

aerdil posted: