hey...so...uh..i'm back after publishing those emails on babyfinland
the brother from clarissa explains it all

a true 90s child
lal salam
ferguson
fegruson.
listen, fergbreath
hey jeffery. hope you're getting ready for christmas! i'm almost done my shopping. just gotta get something for my sister. she said she wants a coffee shop gift card, but that's not very exciting.
i'll sell you a $100 tim's card for $80 obo
ill give you 25
fuckin sold
i will trade a bitcoin for a picture of your dad with two teeth blacked out

daddyholes posted:

i will trade a bitcoin for a picture of your dad with two teeth blacked out

fuckin sold

so when do i get the picture of my dad?
i need something for the private investigators to go on

Bablu posted:

i'll sell you a $100 tim's card for $80 obo

i'll buy it off you for real if you go down on the price since i don't have a lot of cash. PM me about it!

a few days ago one of those cheque cashing stores near here had a deal where you could cash any gift card for half of its proven value. people flipped out because they thought half of a card was ludicrous gouging and because charities deal out a lot of gift cards now for the holidays and they were afraid people would want cash (which is sort of bullshit if you think about it but yeah). in reality though getting half of face value is often a good deal compared to what they could get on the street, if you need the cash bad. if consumer protection hadn't shut that down the police probably would have raised a fuss because stealing cards is easy and turning around and selling them for half of their value would be good times.
ferguson
[account deactivated]
so i became targeted by probably fbi counterintelligence after publishing those emails
fuck those guys
well yeah, but i wanna move beyond the T.H.U.G. lifestyle & have a semi-serious convo about this, if you guys are interested
you can explain what you think but that old post of yours sounded like untreated schizophrenia and also i doubt tom is a cop. but you're a good poster and that matters.
yeah that old post was shit. i was so scared
but anyways, that following monday, after i published those emails, a bunch of strange people entered my life.

at that time i was taking public transit to work & this Military Man (w/ a security clearance badge) shows up. no big deal until he waved goodbye to me as he got off at his stop. Weird. so i go to my monday morning meeting and im announced into the conference room by another dude i've never seen b4 and isnt affiliated with my research group. When i leave the meeting, this fat dude in the reception area gives me the dirrtiest look. Very Homosexual.
following this, i had a bunch of long lost friends wanting to reconnect & things i was talking about in analysis reappearing irl
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

Those encounters don't qualify as people "entering your life" man

oh. wotev. I mean in the sense that ive been going to this same meeting for a year & was riding Trains for a month at this point & nothing even close to that chain of events (the following monday) had ever happened to me b4

i guess by entering my life im refering to the half dozen or so high school friends (who i havent talked to in years) that all of a sudden wanna chat, hang out & visit after publishing those emails.
but anyways, that was like the monday after. theres more stuff, but we"ll see where this thread goes
this wouldnt have anything to do with your ten year reunion coming up would it?
ima youngin. i graduated high school in 2008
i guess talking about evidence is pretty silly tho, right? like there is plausible deniability built into everything they do. so what else do you guys wanna know?
???
VYl68KipxeM
why do i have 80 PMs from a guy called "le nelson mandela face"

fape posted:

why do i have 80 PMs from a guy called "le nelson mandela face"

jeffery posted:

but anyways, that was like the monday after. theres more stuff, but we"ll see where this thread goes

yeah i think you are still having delusions but i won't be able to convince you of that because that's how delusions work. just try to keep healthy and safe and keep an open mind about maybe being wrong. also if any CIA touches a hair on your head i'll roundhouse kick them into next easter.

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

jeffery posted:

yeah i think you are still having delusions but i won't be able to convince you of that because that's how delusions work. just try to keep healthy and safe and keep an open mind about maybe being wrong. also if any CIA touches a hair on your head i'll roundhouse kick them into next easter.

your friend is/was an fbi informant dude