[account deactivated]
will you dipshits stop talking about tom before i put my boot up your ass

swampman posted:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/unmasking-Ferguson-witness-40-496236

Another accurate post by swampman

i wonder how that lady kept getting all that responsibility in all those cases! i'm PUZZLED by it!

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i always found delusions of surveillance and other paranoias to have a bizarre amount of hubris attached to them, like lol at the idea that whatever some dude who posts a bunch of tumblr images on a leftist forum is doing enough for some american law enforcement / intelligence agency to have several people trail / monitor them.

I refer you back to Cobain, K., ‘Territorial Pissings’, Geffen, 1991

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i always found delusions of surveillance and other paranoias to have a bizarre amount of hubris attached to them, like lol at the idea that whatever some dude who posts a bunch of tumblr images on a leftist forum is doing enough for some american law enforcement / intelligence agency to have several people trail / monitor them.

it's almost like it's totally irrational

hmm sounds like something a FED would say to throw you off their trail... *raises up pipe to mouth, instead of smoke bubbles start billowing from the bowl*
the rhizzone: a place for feds
isnt it strange how some posters can exhibit strong signs of readily apparent mental health issues and yet be totally unaware of it themselves?

on an unrelated note, welcome back conec
Welcome To Fedster
episodes, illusions, schizophrenia .... what field of study are these words from?

i know a guy irl who seems to be in an advanced state of this... he describes very vivid & terrifying things that he sees as real, for example a gang of satanists stalking him round the city.

is this a disease? is it curable to some extent?
this particular guy refuses medication anyway; he is also not from this country so i dont think our shitty health service will do much for him

are there any groups/people that can help him in any way?
even to distract him would be good; his last job was an angel healer and he was a website designer at some stage too
Its called wanting attention
[account deactivated]
settle down beavis, i think he's talking about the op
does an angel healer heal angels, or is it an angel that heals people, or is it some kind of intermediary that heals people with the help of angels or helps angels to heal people. this is important.
this thread is now the thread about the thing swampman posted.
Done.
eh at the end of the day, you believe what you wanna believe.

so we could talk about how babyfinland was a textbook example of people they choose for counterintelligence work or we could move forward to somethings ive learned from this that might be beneficial for leftists
for example, we need to seriously be thinking about resistance strategies that dont involve cell phones or laptops.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

so it wasn't because i posted tumblr images. it was because i published my email exchange between babyfinland. and as a consequence of this, i began receiving irl targeting.

dank_xiaopeng posted:

the rhizzone: a place for feds

it seriously is, but there's not much we can do about it atm

jeffery posted:

for example, we need to seriously be thinking about resistance strategies that dont involve cell phones or laptops.

yeah

[account deactivated]
*dutifully trusts the government*
[account deactivated]
freedom of speech
freedom of speech
freeze peaches
that army guy probably waved at you because he was slightly annoyed at the weird socially awkward looking person staring at him day after day and remembered from high school that that treatment generally scared them off
tabula rasta
5ExGGJJkP9E
tHE r H i z z o n E: even the cops are cops
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/snowden-iphones-have-secret-spyware-lets-govts-monitor-unsuspecting-users
Put your phone in the fridge.
yes lets develop resistance strategies that involve no technology whatsoever, what a brilliant fucking idea king joffrey. everyone, into the woods! we ride with king jefferey.

Winter Is coming.