[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Yeah I read a history on the black panthers and then Revolutionary Suicide, so I've been on a bit of a kick lately.Really interesting stuff, and it's unfortunate how little some things have changed since then.
they didn't win, they just haven't lost yet
i'm glad you're out there continuing to treat your politics with seriousness displine because i sure as fuck can't treat mine as anything other than an abstract head game with no purpose besides bumming me out sometimes
Next Year: Jerusalem. Or the Finland Station.

Whatever comes first.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

That's right

discipline posted:

That's Privilege

oh i know

[account deactivated]
if the nazis won there'd be no israel. all i'm saying is there are two sides to every story
Racism is the second strongest force in the universe after Love
getfiscal the tweet in your sig is fraudulent and i wont stand for it
i barely ever tweet. i dont see the point tbqh
the point is for all public discourse to be associated with a central identity management system
Guess I'll take this thread as a cue to say to anyone who hasn't read yarles_p AKA Stegosaurus's review of Wolfenstein that it's quite pro rea.d, even if vidya is for children
where is the Corn lebowski
the worst part about the Nazis winning is that they only accomplished all of the bad things they wanted to do, and none of the good things

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

if the nazis won there'd be no israel. all i'm saying is there are two sides to every story

chickeon posted:

where is the Corn lebowski

I'm really sorry.

the holocaust was a false flag operation

life is pretty great really, for me at least. i'm high as a kite on life. maybe you all just need to man up.
Schlomo Hebestein, freshly showered and neatly shaven, was brushing his straight dark hair into a side parting in the shower room at the Benjamin Netanyahu Institute for Temporal Physics. The black oblong of hair that remained on his upper lip quivered and his pulse quickened as he steeled himself to utter the words he'd been ordered to. "Wir mussen," he thought, "die Juden..."

getfiscal posted:

discipline posted:

That's right

ahhahahaha the cat is like "...wtf?? holy shit at what the sassy old lady is saying. god damn" the cat is losing his fucking marble in the car ,. he's looking at the viewer of the comic and saying "damn buddy i'm INSIDE the freaking comic and even i know its screwy!!!"

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

getfiscal the tweet in your sig is fraudulent and i wont stand for it

i changed it for you.

glomper_stomper posted:

hi piss. happy new year

greetings from piss to glomper stomper --- "stay cool"

same
[account deactivated]
slowly but steadily we are winning the fight.

are drugs illegal in africa? the truth is, we just don't know.
*gets up in your face real stoned at a party* HOW ARE YOU GONNA BAN A PLANT MAN
very carefully
Well I mean they didn't TOTALLY win, there are Jews that act like Nazis now and you have to admit that's an improvement
if Hitler had won....
wait he DID have one
himmler was somewhat similar iirc. and as for poor old goebbels, well
this isnt a man in the high castle thread?