I nominate David Graeber and Russell Brand.
with the notable exception of goku missile crisis
Here's an example of a post that I would consider the sort of thing that might discourage colored people and ladies from posting here. I'm not going to say who it was by or if it was intended to discourage people, just lay it out there:

i guess "conecs fear of beng raped by packs of wild niggers" makes for a better thread than "conecs hatred of fat cunts". please keep posting forever

Okay. Here's an alternative way of getting that message across without the rough edges:

Hello everyone. It seems to me that conec has an exaggerated view of the dangers of living in the Caribbean. That grinds my gears. Especially because she recently criticized women of grandeur. I don't expect this situation to change, unfortunately.

See the difference?

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

+ btw jamaica is pretty dangerous

No doubt. Although working for the State Department might put you into some dangerous situations.

[account deactivated]
Do you think they'll care your husband is a Maoist? Some of those jobs have security checks.

Bablu posted:

i nominate littlegreenpills

ohhh you guy :3

he'll be the perfect ambassador to Nepal
discipline & conec
I nominate Slavoj Žižek for moderator of the PDF subforum
[account deactivated]
i nominate barack hussein obama
I feel like professionally defending American war crimes is probably immoral. I mean it would be good if your apartment in the Baghdad Green Zone were free. But your job would be lying about murders for cash. I know blink would support anything that makes you happy but I hope there are alternatives. Also don't start playing EVE Online.
super low taxes on the middle class and the rich ftw. it just works. vote for me
[account deactivated]
i nominate conec's dad
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
jools
roseweird
[account deactivated]
Conec
[account deactivated]
steg
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
we need to reform this first past the post system and move to a party list format

discipline posted:

OK process is closed. if all accept their nominations then we can move on to the voting phase. 1st and second places get modship of the main forum, runner up gets IFAP warden. you get one vote. read this carefully. if you vote more than once I'm going to take all of your votes away.

Wait, why would our votes not count just because we're following the rules and voting for two people as is rHizzonE tradition?

My first vote is for gyrofry. By voting for only one person I am in no way making an admission that I only have one eligible vote. Thank
non serviam
roseweird
petrol
roseweird
roseweird
Petrol
Petrol