I withdraw my vote for Little Green Footballs after he refused to destroy the forum.
read between the lines dude
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
littlegreenpills
i love ken m
also, i want to include that mustang voted for roseweird from ifap.

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/12518/?page=1#post-268153
i vote for roseweird
i vote for ken m
i vote for getfiscal

only those who abhor power are fit to wield it
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

I have the power to force logout a bunch of people on this website as IFAP warden, I just haven't done it because I am biding my time.
let chaos reign, one vote for le goat
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
My Election Promises
  • Laissez's Faire will be renamed The Desert of L'Oreal
  • The Faily Planet will be renamed The Failson Caliphate
  • QCS will be renamed RedPillStormfrontGaiden.com
  • All frontpage posts will be replaced by a selection of tpaine's favorite prog rock youtubes

roseweird
to all candidates: what will you do to promote more good posting and the return of departed good posters?
I nominate everyone who isn't conec
i withdraw my candidacy and endorse conec. all votes cast for me now count as hers
I vote for cbass. We should all go back to WDDP, which will be our home until I buy Something Awful off Lowtax's daughter.
petrol
i think petrol is doing fine where xhe is.
no ok my real nomination is for anyone who won't actually do it or take it seriously
I think that we need to postpone this election until after we have determined whether direct election is the best method of selecting a master-leader. For example, why not select a time period during which candidates must sleep in the same room, and when awake, discuss their dreams, and through this discussion decide amongst themselves who is the best for the job? This is one of many thousands of possible methods that I will each defend at extraordinary length in the subsequent discussion of this post.

Edited by swampman ()

I've not counted but it looks like an anarchist and an aspiring Little Eichmann are the leading candidates. I thought this was a left wing forum.
jools
It's clear Petrol and Roseweird are going to win and I am happy with that although I also like Jools and am casting my official vote for little groin pulls because I was inspired by his platform.

getfiscal posted:

I have the power to force logout a bunch of people on this website as IFAP warden, I just haven't done it because I am biding my time.

please dont do this. my password currently inhabits the same realm as mewymew's, unknown to the minds of Man

Superabound posted:

getfiscal posted:

please dont do this. my password currently inhabits the same realm as mewymew's, unknown to the minds of Man

I would never do this to you... You're a Golden God.

count another vote for lgp. hitler was a close second in my heart
i only voted for lgp because of (half) racial solidarity. i like roseweird more tbh (sorry)
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
edit: nevermind i change my vote to cbass
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]