[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
He'll never be the head of a major keiretsu
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
pretending to run a pmc by yourself, going to syria, and getting abducted and killed by isis is the most japanese thing
[account deactivated]
"CIA, CIA" the militants chanted, before raising the confused Japanese man onto a litter and taking him to their secret palace. They had been preparing for their master's promised arrival.
MUZ9jbJmxeI
One by one, by the dancing lights of the ritual flames, the militants removed their pants and showed Yukawa their severed genitals.

"Yukawa-San, we are whole at last. We are ready to follow you."
when you think about it, being the CEO of a fake paramilitary company is actually the perfect cover for the CEO of an actual paramilitary company
Tantei Operative Masayuki Haruna
CIA ... CIA
Some feminists are saying that this person was a trans woman... Ban myself and conec for misgendering and transmisogyny please.
8yVRLOsx9b4
[account deactivated]

the muslims set a guy on fire or something the news said. these muslims are getting on my nerves.
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

getfiscal posted:

the muslims set a guy on fire or something the news said. these muslims are getting on my nerves.

they are savagely

Catholics and protestants used to burn each other at the stake. All religions and political ideologies are guilty of horror. To this day we bomb children. Any attempt at fighting ISIS with violence will undoubtedly continue the injustices perpetrated by our side which sullies the intended righteousness of our cause. The only path forward is for everyone to abandon violence, set aside war and believe in the spirit to reconcile our differences. Even those who commit or support these grave evils are human, they are hurting inside and can be moved by the spirit to repentance and unity.