remember julian assange? he's still in that embassy lol

getfiscal posted:

shriekingviolet posted:

twits posting their organizing strategies on facebook and tHE rHizzonE.

I just ate four Mars bars.

like seriously julian i've moved apartments and changed jobs several time and you're still squating in the ecuadorian embassy's basement? what a goon
D4V-7c14-5U#t=34
Yeah it probably sucks to lounge around an embassy while a steady stream of admirers stops by to suck and fuck.
haha so i checked out d&d and it's still just a wall of megathreads. nothing but threads with more than 7 pages, with the exception of an unanswered thread regarding books about the 1980 and 2000 election. also they have 6 listed mods for the forum. even skipping vilerat, that's 5, more than any other forum in that place. what gives? why is d&d still so awful
is evilweasel still a mod? there may be an answer to be found in that list
i made some dumb posts in the charlie hebdo thread and checked again later and there were a thousand more posts. ain't nobody got time for that.
like funemployed doesn't even begin to describe the dedication levels. are they paid for by the national endowment for the arts or something
evilweasel is still a mod. he probated me for highposting 6 years ago just because my posts are stream of conscious

i wasn't high. i don't post high. i don't actually post drunk too often either because the words are blurry and i can't see
BAN 02/06/21 04:20pm James Joyce obscene high-posting evilweasel Ozma

dipshit420 posted:

have you considered that DARPA invented the internet?!?!?! and SYRIAN GIRL posts on the VERY SAME INTERNET?! the one that BROWN MOSUL posts on?!?! (?!)

Cloud: "..."

If DARPA had invented the internet in order to make surveillance as simple as possible they couldn't have done a better job.

also now that corporations and the state know how to use the internet it adds hugely to the speed of their communications. the power of banks was vastly increased with the speed of electronic money transmisssion.

[account deactivated]
make another one
please bear in mind, LF is now The Desert of L'Oreal. cosmetics threads are probatable. take it to The Failson Caliphate or feel the wrath of Petrol.

Bablu posted:

based syrian electronic army jacked these from professional war tourist/soldier of fortune/cia reject-turned-asset matthew vandyke

[account deactivated]
No need for sass. There's nothing stopping you from making a new cosmetics thread in Faily Planet. Ganbatte ne~
[account deactivated]
fwiw vandyke claims a lot of those convos were faked (of course). i personally find it to be a strange denial:

Of course it wasn't real. The press looked at it and determined that the material had been altered and faked, which is why nobody in the media reported on it. The alterations and the accusations that the SEA made sure were funny though.

fwiw, tom also denies being a fat cop

conec posted:

just letting u know the score, boi

and id just like to remind everyone that I have literally no power or any sway with any of the admins and no one particularly likes me. so I have nothin to lose

[account deactivated]
e: probably a bad post. gonna edit for now

Edited by jeffery ()

my name in everyone sig. more popular than conec
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
bm is a useful idiot but really the differences between that and being a spook are inconsequential.
any white american british etc... person is one scary news story away from being an ex-nazi cia employee opinion/worldview wise so it doesn't really take significant effort

HenryKrinkle posted:

fwiw vandyke claims a lot of those convos were faked (of course). i personally find it to be a strange denial:

Of course it wasn't real. The press looked at it and determined that the material had been altered and faked, which is why nobody in the media reported on it. The alterations and the accusations that the SEA made sure were funny though.

p sure brown moses admitted the convos between him and vandyke were real tho

yup
https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/410090524251389953
https://archive.today/nK9Lk
that email vandyke got from the NatSec guy reads like every crackerass corporate recruitment email i've ever seen, lol if anybody believes the syrian electronic army faked correspondence between two basically unknown apparatchiks for some reason
hello friend. i work in DC (NOT CIA) and i want to offer you a job (again, NOT in the CIA) which will require you to go to a foreign country and (still not CIA)
some1 ifap me and aerdil and gyrofry and crow so we can go post with petrol and swampman

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

some1 ifap me and aerdil and gyrofry and crow so we can go post with petrol and swampman

Thanks for the solidarity. Yes, please ifap this poster.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

lmao remember when henry krinkly screengrabbed my WNG post like I was going to be ashamed and take it down or something, instead of it definitively being the absolute best and widely acclaimed blog post of 2014

your what now

[account deactivated]