Sam Kriss post
https://samkriss.wordpress.com/2015/02/10/taylor-swift-swallows-the-world/
mods rename me michael sam kriss
sam kriss al qaida ties
[account deactivated]

sam kriss posted:

It’s a revolting hole, a foetid salty lint-clogged scar, a gaping absence that’s only a reminder of something irretrievably lost.

project much

[account deactivated]
"making" a "living"
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Look at the picture above. Which one is Taylor Swift? The blonde in the middle, right? Wrong. It’s a symbol. The civilisations of antiquity had the Muses, the medieval era had the Virtues, we have Taylor Swift and the Haim sisters. They represent (like Anna and Elsa in Frozen, Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote, or the various sides in the Syrian civil war) the opposing aspects of a single psyche. Hers? No, of course not. Yours.

this man is making a living off of doing this right

i read this post before the thing and i thought it was an obscene riff on his style of writing. but he actually wrote that Lmao

[account deactivated]
can't take the piss out of the kriss
i'm guessing his article makes fun of taylor swift so "nope" not reading
not really
on the other hand it was too long and i didnt read it
lmao
this video reminded me of sam kriss for some reason

This was pointless and meandering

aerdil posted:

this video reminded me of sam kriss for some reason

I've done that before.

babyhueypnewton posted:

This was pointless

ken's article?

ilmdge posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

This was pointless

ken's article?

life itself

ilmdge posted:

I've done that before.

...love that memory.

ilmdge posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

This was pointless

ken's article?

yeah he already wrote this article about miley cyrus. this was a shittier version of that already mediocre article

sorry deadken you're still 'zzone fam tho
Adolf Hitler and Taylor Swift repeated many times that, desiring to establish the purity of the Nordic Aryan Race, they could not desire war, because it would be a "selection in reverse." In war the first to die are the best, those who have race, the sickest beat.
His breathing is ragged, matching mine.

“When did you start your period, Anastasia?” he asks out of the blue, gazing down at me.

“Err… yesterday,” I mumble in my highly aroused state.

“Good.” He releases me and turns me around.

“Hold on to the sink,” he orders and pulls my hips back again, like he did in the playroom, so I’m bending down.

He reaches between my legs and pulls on the blue string… what! And… a gently pulls my tampon out and tosses it into the nearby toilet. Holy fuck. Sweet mother of all… Jeez.
that's some fckuing gross shit mate
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I mean the writing was so bad I feel like it's part of a general cultural psyop

i mean its fanfiction with the names plastered over. my guess is that someone, either the author or a Big Fan had publishing industry contacts.

i mean getting published is all about networking anyway, i remember when people were making a big deal about that 16 year old who wrote those fantasy books and how he was supposed to be some super prodigy but never mentioned that both of his parents are publishing execs.
if anything's an op it would be the marketization of access to publication i guess
Even the stars of the movie were freaked out and compared the mania around it to Hitlermania (2008) https://www.lifesitenews.com/static/even-the-co-stars-think-50-shades-of-grey-is-awful-rubbish-and-maybe-even-a.html
50 shades of Hitler
it WAS a cultural psyop e:is?

discipline posted:

Maybe it's the CIA *shifty eyes*

sam kriss sexual violence sam kriss rape dollars are sometimes justified

FSAD posted:

discipline posted:

the CIA absolutely would be involved in something like that, in case you're joking. turning a piece of reactionary garbage fanfiction that glorifies and praises capitalist excess and violence against women and other manifestations of patriarchal domination into a pop culture megaphenomenon is extremely Right Up Their Alley and nowhere near outside the realm of possibility or even likelihood

chickeon posted:

FSAD posted:

discipline posted:

the CIA absolutely would be involved in something like that, in case you're joking. turning a piece of reactionary garbage fanfiction that glorifies and praises capitalist excess and violence against women and other manifestations of patriarchal domination into a pop culture megaphenomenon is extremely Right Up Their Alley and nowhere near outside the realm of possibility or even likelihood

They funded that evil garbage art in the 50s 60s and uh all the decades

yeah exactly it's A Thing That They Do and there's no reason to believe they ever stopped doing it