the masculine self by christopher kilmartin is good too
the definitive masculinist Marxist is E. Belfort Bax who wrote in opposition to August Bebel. his stuff is available on marxists.org, if you want to read someone that Lenin mocked in a footnote once for being terrible at materialism.
i think skimming a little Bax provides good perspective because it shows you that weird loners were publishing pieces with titles like "The Legal Subjection of Men" in the year of our Lord 1896, which is a year that a weird loner might cite nowadays in support of his beliefs in the contemporary legal subjection of men, like, "Come on! It's not 1896 anymore. Give me a break," etc.
[account deactivated]
is that really a new cover for "John" christy .'s "fuck and dehumanise"
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

there are three or four covers. the first cover (nude woman / skyline) was by a wddp artist who probably demanded christy remove the image once wddp turned on him. this artist was the same woman who wore like... full cyberpunk medic gear into the riots in oakland. i made a joke that she should marry that guy who went to libya and i was banned from the LF-subforum of WDDP forever because she said i was attacking her sexuality. i'm sorry if she thinks that but really i was just making fun of the fact she was taking herself way too seriously. this was a subsequent cover which was then replaced with a generic simple text cover.

i think this is the picture of her that went viral.... it was like in time magazine or something. i shouldn't ridicule rebellion but yeah. you live in california.
anyway she is pretty cool otherwise so i'm just reminiscing...
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

gyrofry posted:

there are three or four covers. the first cover (nude woman / skyline) was by a wddp artist who probably demanded christy remove the image once wddp turned on him. this artist was the same woman who wore like... full cyberpunk medic gear into the riots in oakland. i made a joke that she should marry that guy who went to libya and i was banned from the LF-subforum of WDDP forever because she said i was attacking her sexuality. i'm sorry if she thinks that but really i was just making fun of the fact she was taking herself way too seriously. this was a subsequent cover which was then replaced with a generic simple text cover.

[img-Katy-perry-the-more-you-know]

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i went to the oakland zoo today with my nephew but i forgot my cyberpunk outfit. however, i am growing a giant beard #marxcosplay

chimpanzees are unreal
in my real life i spent way too much time reading the entirety of this thread just to discover that the rhizzone rich kids had a slapfight and everyone else is alcoholic.

open up registration again. which rich kid do i have to sleep with and post about it to become a mod ugh

Crow posted:

do you guys think the amount of insane people on this board is COINTELPRO or just the result of massive fascist terror

what's the difference

Hello friends. I've had a new job for a while now and it's really good. Just generally been trying to enjoy a healthier and more social lifestyle.

My plan is to stop reading or posting on internet forums for Lent, and focus on other things for a bit. But I will return upon the resurrection of our Lord.

God bless.
[account deactivated]

NoFreeWill posted:

what are some good masculinist books to read??

the cover story in this one is great. its about how to avoid conflict (with confrontational males conditioned by toxic masculinity) when you're a shark-kin

Prospero posted:

NoFreeWill posted:
what are some good masculinist books to read??

pff I'm so lost in the modern world and how I'm supposed to act/not act that I'd flip through that at a newsstand, I don't fucking know anymore, whatever. makes as much sense as anything else

what if toxic masculinity is actually healthy masculinity?
[account deactivated]

Prospero posted:

whoa that sex story was written by the guy who taught theodore dreiser's wife how to be a therapist

all genders and bodies should have the right to fight hordes of vicious monkeys
It's been almost a week since I last talked to my future organization. I don't to email them again and seem desperate... But I also want to confirm we're dating.

getfiscal posted:

It's been almost a week since I last talked to my future organization. I don't to email them again and seem desperate... But I also want to confirm we're dating.

in what kind of capacity are you working with them? like a volunteer listserv, some specific project, or just nebulous generic membership?

that has not been discussed yet / nebulous generic membership. i know it will take them a bit to get back to me, i'm just being silly.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://youtu.be/CuC_Yms3pa8?t=13s
Day eight: Still convinced that my gender is a waveform, but it just keeps collapsing into ugly man when observed. Going outside like this is getting hard. Tomorrow I will try vibrating on a different astral level.

getfiscal posted:

gyrofry posted:

all that sutff with the riots and everything was cool.... why doesn't anything cool happen anymore

next week i have my first meeting with my organization.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

is that your FUTURE ORGANIZATIONNNNN??? or just an organization you might hope to one day join and contribnute to a marxist-leninist overarching goal with like-minded and possibly sexually available young communists? just wonderng.

it's just some bros that get together to watch the game, maybe knock back some brews, hell, maybe kiss a bit... what? what did i just say haha i'm just joking.... unless you guys were into that.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i'm gay as a tangerine. i'm gayer than a two-dollar bill. i'm as a gay as a fucking lite-brite. i'm more gay than a god damn french trombone. if i were to enter a gay contest with a kia sedona, i would win. do you know what a parfait is? well it has nothing on me in terms of how gay it is. i even beat out fan favorite the concept of forensic accounting in a gay contest recently. don't even fucking step to me.

i'm the king of your mom jokes... and your mom

In the Real Life, I got a volunteer position at the local library, for the sake of reverse-psyops infiltration.

Edited by RedMaistre ()