[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i want to go to trinidad california cos thats where beefheart allegedly lived out his life.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i dont even know. floppy boot stomp, or the one red rose that i mean, electricity, theres so many gems
[account deactivated]
safe as milk is classic. decals is great. spotlight kid is top shelf. but yeah shiny beast forward is the most consistent good period.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

but who did them. was it the crow? i need to say hello, to the crow

scrub lover the FYAD poster did some of them and other fyad/twitter ppl did the rest i think.

FYAD is usually the best place to find photoshops of other goons.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

if i like a bunch of horrible stuff self-consciously and ironically or sub-ironically, what is a good group for me to join? will be beset by petty little shitty sexual drama and hilariously fey power struggles? will lugubriousness fill the meeting halls and snuff out our very spirit? yes! i live in the middle part of the florida state and will have a rousing meet with you

have you considered anime communism,

alrighty then. i met with an administrator at the MP's office i'm going to volunteer at. that way i can do case work helping people fill out their pension forms, but also not get paid for it. i'm starting to feel better. i mean... like... i'm not depressed? nuts.
thats good to hear, getfiscal. personally, i am training hard and growing stronger every day
thanks.

anyshits,

i'm not depressed any more. i was worried i was manic but my therapist said she doesn't think so, she thinks i've just turned a corner. i've regained a lot of functioning. i'm also being very assertive. i will probably start working soon. i'm trying to convince a beginner's program in psychoanalysis to let me in for the fall. i've lost much of my social phobia and i'm much more able to engage in the world. i still get very anxious but it's bearable.
this song is about stalin
A coworker I like wants to go ghost-hunting together. She lives in a housing development where she discovered a makeshift pagan shrine. Even if she doesn't want to date I think this will be really cool

walkinginonit posted:

A coworker I like wants to go ghost-hunting together. She lives in a housing development where she discovered a makeshift pagan shrine. Even if she doesn't want to date I think this will be really cool

the slang you kids use these days has gotten out of control

Haha, she mentioned today that she actually has ghost hunting equipment. I was like "Of course I want to go out and find ghosts!"
i would probably have the same reaction to that as someone telling me about their relationship with god

walkinginonit posted:

Same but no pagan shrine and she has bf

Meh, I like her

walkinginonit posted:

Meh, I like her

wtf

wow. you did it. you finally fucking did it. you pushed conec over the edge. you destroyed the human embodiment of your own collective alienation. i hope youre fucking proud of yourselves. i shan't be posting again.
[account deactivated]

walkinginonit posted:

congratulations, you're going to have sex in a small wooded area in the suburbs. bring a blanket.

VoxNihili posted:

wow. you did it. you finally fucking did it. you pushed conec over the edge. you destroyed the human embodiment of your own collective alienation. i hope youre fucking proud of yourselves. i shan't be posting again.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
turn left discipline! nooo
[account deactivated]
congratulations dispo for your marriage to the coordinator for cultural outreach initiatives of the israeli center for peace and security.