Montreal is cool.
it's def my fav city i've been to but i haven't been anywhere west of Ontario lol. mtw stuff aside it's definitely the most likely site of anything approaching revolutionary going down here imo. there's a ton of really reactionary pieces of shit too but that's everywhere so whatever
NDP leader Tom Mulcair on the issues of the day:

"We know that (Assad) is benefiting from air strikes to seize more territory in Syria. That is why his foreign minister said that Assad and the west are now aligned. Let us not forget that this was a charter member of George W. Bush's axis of evil. Who else is aligning with us other than Syria? Iran, which is another charter member. All we are missing is North Korea."

NDP foreign affairs critic Paul Dewar:

"We know that Bashar Al-Assad has cooperated in some cases with ISIS, and that he is benefiting from airstrikes to seize more territory in Syria. It’s no wonder that Assad’s foreign affairs minister says his boss and the west are now aligned."
is bloodborne any good? i'm old now and don't know how videogame properly anymore
i dont know since i only game on the pc

dipshit420 posted:

is bloodborne any good? i'm old now and don't know how videogame properly anymore

have you played the souls games?

i have not played dark souls or dark souls 2.
i have never played eve online
My gaming PC is pretty kickass but I have no motivation to learn to play any new games, so I just play old ones and feel guilty and regret all the time and money I've wasted.
I have played dark souls , demon souls, eve online, world of Warcraft, world of tanks, and bayonetta. I have not played blood Bourne identity, nor shall I. The play station four? I spit on the play station 4.
Hell, I've even been known to kick back and play a little Diablo 3. I'm what you'd call an equal opportunity gamer.
one cool thing about montreal is how the FLQ managed a safehouse network for US underground radicals in the 70s

dipshit420 posted:

good deal great game good reviews fun best price best offer coupon amazon free shipping bundle package Sony PlayStation 4 Bloodborne Bundle Amazon Gift Card fashion buy shopping

playing bloodborne is a lot like trying to achieve communism actually. it's a sisyphean task where you try to make progress but just end up dying a hundred times instead with no real result for your time.

so yeah i like it a lot.
I just downloaded X-COM. The original, since my comp is a piece of shit I got when I went to university...so almost ten years old. But a game made in 1994 or whatever will work. And it is still a damn good game. Haven't even played the new ones, fuck em.
Would anyone be interested in a relative outsider's perspective of the current going ons in montreal? I could post a seperate post with some pics I can take on thursday, supposed to be a big manif.
xcom was too scary for me
Vidego games are for children.

Petrol posted:

actually, its best to keep children away from video games so they can benefit from human interaction and develop socially, otherwise, well, you know

i am so socially developed that i can have conversations with just myself

VoxNihili posted:

dipshit420 posted:

good deal great game good reviews fun best price best offer coupon amazon free shipping bundle package Sony PlayStation 4 Bloodborne Bundle Amazon Gift Card fashion buy shopping

so far ive only gotten 4 clicks. c'mon people, we can do better

video games are for children.
I don't necessarily care for video games, but I do love pressing buttons in a computer-dictated sequence, I love violent images, and I love to sit silently facing one particular direction.

VoxNihili posted:

Petrol posted:

actually, its best to keep children away from video games so they can benefit from human interaction and develop socially, otherwise, well, you know

what if other people are mean to them

what then

swampman posted:

I don't necessarily care for video games, but I do love pressing buttons in a computer-dictated sequence, I love violent images, and I love to sit silently facing one particular direction.

simon says is a badass game and please don't shame the Qibla

[account deactivated]
why would anyone play a video game that isn't master of orion 2
please don't talk about video games in the Real Life thread

Red_Canadian posted:

Would anyone be interested in a relative outsider's perspective of the current going ons in montreal? I could post a seperate post with some pics I can take on thursday, supposed to be a big manif.

i'd love to hear about how things are going, the usual person i check in with to keep tabs on montreal has been busy with some personal shit

Every day I regret choosing NinjaHitler as my Steam account name more and more. I thought it was funny when I was 14 (actually, I was older, but I feel like I sound less pathetic if I picked that name at 14), but the bloom was off the rose when I had to explain to my wife why the Steam Store addresses me as Hitler when it emails me purchase confirmations for great games like Wasteland 2 and Sonic Generations.

It turns out Valve will not let you change your account name--they advise you to simply change the profile name that other steam users see. However, this doesn't remove the NinjaHitler tab at the top right of my always present steam window, and it doesn't stop Valve from filling my gmail inbox with salutations to NinjaHitler, so whenever I use my computer around acquaintances I'm always nervous they'll find out. Soon my son will be old enough to game. How am I supposed to explain this to him? "Daddy only ironically liked Hitler, and lots of people think ninjas are cool when they're young and foolish"?

Each year I get more uncomfortable with the name, but each year I add more games to my library, making it ever most costly to start a new account. I just don't know what to do anymore.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

one cool thing about montreal is how the FLQ managed a safehouse network for US underground radicals in the 70s

Another cool thing about Montreal is that it was the site of the Montreal Massacre and home of Marc Lepine

Update: my ghost date went really well.

walkinginonit posted:

in parapsychological terms or romantic terms or both

walkinginonit posted:

cherish these moments. high school only lasts for so long...

VoxNihili posted:

walkinginonit posted:

cherish these moments. high school only lasts for so long...

ghost high school lasts forever

Ghosts aren't even frickin real
Yeah, so the pagan shrine was completely dilapidated, it was something that we looked at for like 5 minutes, and then we just hung out.

I hinted that the fact the shrine was empty meant it was "up for grabs" and "we could start a cult together." She took that as a joke. But yeah, great time
Casual arm in arm drifting lower into a low key butt palming... Mmmmmm. Relaxed intimacy, yet charged with the erotic power of the unexplored. Let's explore... Wait a minute, is that a homeless man? Why's he dressed like a fancy yet undoubtedly murdered man from 1920, "the gilded age?" Good lord, it's the ghost of a banking magnate and he hates it when teens make out!
cockblocked by the monopoly guy
ghosts arent real.