does your time-line go from right to left because history is a steady advance from the darkness of reaction to full communism? also good talk
i just started drawing my diagrams on that side of the board. now that i think of it most timelines go the other way. next time i do a timeline it will be four balls on the edge of a cliff.
excellent vid, if you could subtitle audience response it'd be cool
i vote against that, any more subtle and i won't understand a thing
good talk, thank you stego.

as an aside that guy bringing up golden dawn and black metal was talking about Giorgos Germenis

(see him at about 1:40)

greece has always had a large black metal scene ("hellenic black metal"), a few openly nazi and some others flirting with the imagery. i don't know how strong the actual ties between these guys and golden dawn are though (aside from giorgos). the anti-christian thing you mentioned about early golden dawn would definitely fit with larger black metal themes (varg vikernes obsession with odin and church burning), but the greek black metal scene only stretches back to the late 80s, whereas it looks like golden dawn started in 1985?.

werent the nazis real into greek architecture?

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

i think the guy asking for papers in that vid is Panagiotis Iliopoulos, also a golden dawn MP btw.

stegosaurus posted:

i need a fucking haircut and my arms are embarrassing but otherwise I look stunning.

youre a tank, a unit, you're a machine. youre........An Adonis

thats one asiatic lookin nazi
Is there a problem with that lavalier mic? I've heard feedback issues on a few videos now. Maybe the camera mic would work better? I've done amateur audio work and lav mics are notoriously problematic.

Sorry for being lame, I like the RSU's output and want it to be as audible as possible!
good video kyle thanks
Yeah the mic issues are a constant headache. The camera mic was practically inaudible. I'm not sure what we need to do honestly.

stegosaurus posted:

Yeah the mic issues are a constant headache. The camera mic was practically inaudible. I'm not sure what we need to do honestly.

Get someone who knows how to use microphones

**I move away from the mic to discuss the situation in Greece audibly
if the camera guy was listening on headphones then he would be able to do something(???) when it started fuzzing. "something" might include jiggling a thing, or perhaps wiggling it. i am a computer expert
I will look into the jiggling and the wiggling
i had to do audio for a guy's speech and he was like a motivational speaker for a childcare conference (?!?) and he told us he wanted a lav at last minute...

he was running up and down the stage doing everything from shouting "childcare pride!" in call and response fashion to the audience to telling them sad stories about growing up in a broken home with a drug abusive father, and the entire time was peppered with periods of deafening feedback noise around the room... kinda turned me off to the lavalier for a while

maybe a wireless/wired sm58, or some equivalent, if you have access?

alternatively, i can confirm that wiggling and jiggling the gain on a lav mic can help improve feedback issues
stego i have a technique that might help you w/ the issue you're having getting your message heard: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_microphone
also its gonna be funny in a decade when stego is in some union election and his character gets assassinated by someone tracing that video to here and distributing emails or tweets or whatever they'll have then about him posting with people about 'nigger hitler'
yeah i dont know how i would explain this place. I think I'll eventually have to embrace it, and become what I was born to be.

stegosaurus posted:

yeah i dont know how i would explain this place. I think I'll eventually have to embrace it, and become what I was born to be.

[leans in to mic] "..(inaudible).. Its Ninja Hitler, Now."

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=voice+recorder
i followed unruhue on twitter. is this real life?
this is a fantasy

stegosaurus posted:

do you even lift

do not @ me

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

stego i have a technique that might help you w/ the issue you're having getting your message heard: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_microphone

at OWS Boston some people tried to human mic chomsky for like 10 seconds before his rambling blasted through their efforts like the release of a collapsed dam

the wiggling and the jiggling and the jell-o pudding and the pokemon?! and then i raped them
video is cool and good

gyrofry posted:

video is cool and good

I am Now a Construction Wireman. not an apprentice. but I'm close. I took my drug test and I will be starting a new job on monday with a major electrical contractor. i have to buy tools. I already have some of the tools I need but I wonder if I show up with the wrong brand hacksaw frame and everyone makes fun of me. who knows. my guess is I'll be working on the new airport terminal, which is an insanely huge job, they're building basically a whole new airport around the old one including new utility buildings and relocating the light rail station. my strategy is to make jokes and then one day on break just start reading state and revolution out loud with my eyes closed.

stegosaurus posted:

I am Now a Construction Wireman. not an apprentice. but I'm close. I took my drug test and I will be starting a new job on monday with a major electrical contractor. i have to buy tools. I already have some of the tools I need but I wonder if I show up with the wrong brand hacksaw frame and everyone makes fun of me. who knows. my guess is I'll be working on the new airport terminal, which is an insanely huge job, they're building basically a whole new airport around the old one including new utility buildings and relocating the light rail station. my strategy is to make jokes and then one day on break just start reading state and revolution out loud with my eyes closed.

i'm doing the magic wiggling fingers thing to give this post my approval

stegosaurus posted:

I took my drug test

cop

i tell all my leftist friends i 'do fabrication' so it's not technically a lie because i'm fabricating a story about how i don't work as a cop

stegosaurus posted:

congratulations. this is cool. do a trade everyone. especially you dr what

Revolutionaries need to do their homework, they may even have to take examinations; Robespierre was a scholarship boy; Billaud-Varenne went to a good school; it took 20 years for Carnot to become a revolutionary; Robespierre marinated in over 10 years of genteel poverty and social resentment in a small provincial town. By the times they became revolutionaries, most of the leaders were in their late thirties or forties.

From Revolutionary Situations in France by Richard Cobb

RedMaistre posted:

Robespierre was a scholarship boy

catchphrase

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

stegosaurus posted:

I took my drug test

cop

the only drugs i care about are shrooms and acid and they dont test for those.

stegosaurus posted:

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

stegosaurus posted:

I took my drug test

cop

the only drugs i care about are shrooms and acid

definite cop

I'm going to move in with that coworker that the Rhizzone made fun of for believing in ghosts