real life update: school is going well. i might finish my degree earlier than i thought (end of summer) with good grades.
goongrats, what will u be doing with ur degree? im still game for the rhizzone hedge fund, we can pool our anime funds together as start up capital

getfiscal posted:

real life update: school is going well. i might finish my degree earlier than i thought (end of summer) with good grades.

sounds like you left your dorm door open

If anyone would know any good orgs or individuals working on the ground in Calais and Dunkirk that need a couple volunteers please PM me with details/contact info.

dipshit420 posted:

getfiscal posted:

sounds like you left your dorm door open

that's a rude way to talk about your parents' house

getfiscal posted:

go well, go far

[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

roseweird and i are going to school, for jobs, i'm not starving all the time, and i'm not on the rhizzone anymore

Don't lose hope.. you have the power to change

glomper_stomper posted:

roseweird and i are going to school, for jobs, i'm not starving all the time, and i'm not on the rhizzone anymore

le tme talk to her

I work two jobs and live on my own again
update: my roommates have started playing the chrono trigger soundtrack constantly and explaining how it's 'actually good'. along with the alcoholism and empty mcrib boxes my life is becoming a tpaine thread please help
[account deactivated]

postposting posted:

update: my roommates have started playing the chrono trigger soundtrack constantly and explaining how it's 'actually good'. along with the alcoholism and empty mcrib boxes my life is becoming a tpaine thread please help

not seeing the problem

drwhat posted:

postposting posted:

not seeing the problem

i'm out of beer

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
chrono trigger soundtrack is good but i can understand being annoyed by others playing it out loud instead of using headphones.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/696186360126906368/pu/vid/640x360/V0Yn1k5LDeHrxwLU.mp4
apparently postposting has been roommates with tpaine all along and didnt even realize
mcrib is NOT back

glomper_stomper posted:

im glad roseweird is alive and well

c_man posted:

glomper_stomper posted:

im glad roseweird is alive and well

same

ilmdge posted:

le

I hope every single ex poster is unemployed and dead.

Keven posted:

I hope every single ex poster is unemployed and dead.

w...whoa

can we embed webms here

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
whats pogo
7MUzA3RmeIM

littlegreenpills posted:

whats pogo

Great stuff when you're high as fuck

thomas the doom engine