http://bit.ly/1TDGWRs
[account deactivated]
*rolls into thread with well over 100 unread posts*

hows everyone doing? sorry not gonna read all that stuff i missed. so my news is im still really enjoying law school and looking forward to making a difference in my future career! im sure it will work out smoothly and i will not encounter any major difficulties acheiving this dream
[account deactivated]
Thanks tuppins!! I am full of excitement and without anxiety about my life decisions at this time.
You know Lenin had a law degree..

Goethestein posted:
haha apparently the eve online goons just took vilerats in game body and put it in an escape pod and fired it into the sun. goonspeed

in 23,000, our fleets barely recovered from the second nebula wars when screaming from the sun, an undead vampire king, his face a mockery of the noble visage of our dear departed commodore. HOGG-FORJE and TwoBeeTwoBeeTwo barely slowed at the horror, proving their worth in a suicide run with every mag cannon they had. Two deathless words crossed his ice blue lips.."fuck. gunfire...?" and wiht that swept away most of the iron tier in less than a spacenight. can you finish what libyan patriots began, or will reborn loyalty lead you down an even darker path? coming summer 2016, the only DLC hillary won't promote:

: THE STAR-SMITH

Some poster got news coverage for disliking a hat at an anti-Trump protest

Edited by Urbandale ()

hat burning. not that.
[account deactivated]
i've been busy. i might be coming down with mono, which isn't really compatible with being busy, but maybe i'll just rot in my room and post a bunch for a couple weeks.

Urbandale posted:

Some poster got news coverage for disliking a hat at an anti-Trump protest

hat: burned
shoes: taken off and stomped on?
flag: eaten?

tpaine posted:

it's amazing how empty and shitty every possible life choice is

if i were a stupid tshirt with words wearing person i would get this on it

stegosaurus posted:

It's important to know that you could have easily become a lawyer though. Like counting coup. Ace the gre, the lsat, get into grad school, whatever, and then refuse to pursue it any further.

how about ace the lsat, get into law school, get a degree, pass the bar, and then refuse to pursue it any futher

ilmdge posted:

stegosaurus posted:

It's important to know that you could have easily become a lawyer though. Like counting coup. Ace the gre, the lsat, get into grad school, whatever, and then refuse to pursue it any further.

how about ace the lsat, get into law school, get a degree, pass the bar, and then refuse to pursue it any futher

yes same thing

ok cool. *spends 25% of income on student loans for 15 years*{
No actually what you're advocating is a 19th century robber baron aristocrat lifestyle where you're frivolously wasting your time on a socially acceptable education and then instead of working you're just going to be a lazy prick and write obnoxious letters to the paper about how stupid the poor are, possibly sit in the house of lords or whatever and wear a red velvet robe every now and then
the whole point of communism is to make everybody a 19th century bourgeois dilettante. i thought we knew this

RBC posted:

a 19th century robber baron aristocrat lifestyle where you're frivolously wasting your time on a socially acceptable education and then instead of working you're just going to be a lazy prick and write obnoxious letters to the paper about how stupid the poor are

you mean posting on a forum right

It's important to remember Monkey Smashes Heaven's dictum that "lifestyle questions are sub-reformist." The idea that there is a perfect correlation between social position and ideology is anti-Marxist. Are there not 'John Browns' among Goldman Sachs executives?
the ones whose bodies lie mouldering in the grave sure

tpaine posted:

i haven't been the same since david bowie died

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i dont think so
[account deactivated]
I watched "Dirty Work" today... Good stuff.
[account deactivated]
lol norm doesnt know how to say i-urn. take it to em larry king
dirty work was my go to vhs when i was 14
[account deactivated]

RBC posted:

mine was the BBC production of Jude The Obscure that i taped because Kate Winslet gets naked in it for five seconds

littlegreenpills posted:

RBC posted:

mine was the BBC production of Jude The Obscure that i taped because Kate Winslet gets naked in it for five seconds

that sounds a lot like titanic

[account deactivated]
Nice job adding kate winslet nudes to our SEO, definitely bring in some new traffic with that one and get yourself on the monthly revenue sharing list when drwhat publishes next months statistics
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]