[account deactivated]
i listened to the first few just recently and its funny how excited they are for bernie. if its just a 'listen what this pathetic pundit said' of the social democratic left ill get bored with it pretty quickly.
[account deactivated]
https://soundcloud.com/swampfriend-620562638/the-r-h-i-z-z-o-n-e-podcast-intro

glomper_stomper posted:

the krinklism first-worldism left

>

[account deactivated]

HenryKrinkle posted:

https://soundcloud.com/swampfriend-620562638/the-r-h-i-z-z-o-n-e-podcast-intro

Anyone who wants to participate in the lengthening of this into a real podcast should PM me

kfrigginmoney syas he has a golden voice
http://i.imgur.com/QOMtKdU.gifv
I have this thing where any time i listen to a pod cast, the second I reach the end and click away, the entire contents of it is instantaneously wiped from memory and as far as my brain is concerned I could just as well hane spent 80 minutes listening to white noise
tbh i think the person who sent in the 'clarence tuppins' question was probably tom, or krinkle, or maybe someone else with significant twitter overlap w/ that group, or donald, or lots of people actually lol. they mentioned 'rhizzone' once as a 'tankie website' even though imo there is a significant divergence b/w this forum and twitter tankies, which is what they mean

the hillary thing might have just been an endorsement of lesser-evil logic, but even just talking about instrumentalized voting is a dead end anyways because it doesnt fucking matter what you do
the mysterious jokester who sent in the question only said "Irony Stalinists," not tankies. He/she/I then asked a fake question about an inside joke subforum and signed the letter Clarence Tuppins simply to maximize the zzone refs. the sender then sat back silently, content in knowing of the 10s of thousands of chapo listeners, there might be one person to get the joke and bust up laughing so that bagged milk start coming out they nose
[account deactivated]
I actually heard the letter when i was listening to that episode and i laughed out loud, so well done. The only reason i didnt mention it here was i assumed someone would already have brought it up.

ilmdge posted:

so are you telling me the massive surge of new users in july were just signing up to access our hidden filesharing subforum?

this is literally why i joined

the exquisite disappointment that followed is a feeling i've archived as an example of a "pure" emotional state

that "subforum" is actually offsite but ask the guys in the rhizzone irc and theyll get you the link
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

the weed milk tutorial song should be the rhizzone themesong

for those among us for whom one obama movie before his presidenmcy was even over wasnt enough
the actors they keep getting to play obama prove definitively that black people dont all look alike

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

It's weird that there's been 400 movies with Nixon where the actor always looks exactly like Nixon but no other president ever looks like themselves, except I guess Lincoln who's more stereotype than anything at this point... Lincoln is basically Frankenstein.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Hmm. Let me explain why I didn't say Frankenstein's monster. First, a little backstory: I was working in my lab, late one night, when my eyes beheld a dreadful sight. Dracula, and the mummy as well, dancing around with all their pals well they did they mash. They did the monster mash. They did the mash. It was a grave yard smash. They did the mash.
[account deactivated]
keven means that lincoln was the mad scientist, and the patchwork monster he reanimated out of dead parts. was. america.

This is real thing. Apparently this card is quite popular in former GDR lol.

eh
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]