[account deactivated]
You need to go to bed, it's after 9
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
You should shop that to Louis Ceqay
[account deactivated]
i see points on both sides but on the record, i've never been hornier.
the pics. where are the funny pics?where are the god damn funny pics? if i wanted to hear about people's diaper fetish i would have gone to wddp
yeah, cool, the human body is fucking gross and retarded, fucked up enough to find myself trapped in one every time i wake up

tears posted:

yeah, cool, the human body is fucking gross and retarded, fucked up enough to find myself trapped in one every time i wake up

side note, the korean name for this year in the lunar calendar 병신년, homophonous with 'retard year'... so they're having a lot of fun with that

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

you people are the worst

waddya mean "you people"

Edited by ilmdge ()

happy retard year
(wakes up from ten year long coma with severe brain damage and amnesia) there should... there should be... t-there sh-should be-be-be... aaaa threadddddd..... forjust-- p-p-posting pics
It's finally here: the new version of World's Highest Standard of Living

I saw when that picture was posted to reddit and the top comment was "Jeez, it's shopped", and everyone was voting it up because I guess they don't want to believe it's real.

It's not even shopped! just cropped to remove two men on the right side of the frame on a bike.

The right will not stop until it has thwarted every waggish teen rogue's attempts at dabbing. When will the madness end?
now that belongs in the cute pics thread not the funny pics thread
posting because i haven't posted in here for almost a month i feel bad about it.
change HenryKrinkle's username to Juddlegum

HenryKrinkle posted:

posting because i haven't posted in here for almost a month i feel bad about it.

Nice to see you Henry.

HenryKrinkle posted:

"they finally let someone fuck the flag"
https://twitter.com/beta_perse/status/808481209659572224

"we've never had a president that has lied until now." - a furby, which is a cute toy for children and not a good place for political opinions

HenryKrinkle posted:

you should feel bad

cars posted:

"was involved in the election"?

ilmdge posted:

"was involved in the election"?

CUOMO: So, we'll deal with the issues and where you see space to be
together and where do you feel you must be apart. News of day question, do you accept the intelligence communities' assessment of Russia's involvement in motivating the hacks during the election and how do you understand the President-Elects resistance to that analysis?

SANDERS: Yes, I do agree with the intelligence communities. They are virtually unanimous and the evidence is overwhelming. And, we should be clear, this is not just the first time they've done it and I suspect they're working on other efforts as well in other countries around the world.

This was a way for them to help elect the candidate of their choice, Mr. Trump. And, I think it was also an effort to try to undermine in a significant way, American democracy. So, I think the evidence is very clear that Russia did play a very harmful role, unacceptable role, and it's something that we have go to deal with.

I think what Mr. Trump appears to be saying is that, no, it's not true, it's not accurate, he doesn't trust the intelligence committees, and, I think that is an unfortunate position to hold.

it's something that we have go to deal with.

it's something that we have go to deal with.

i said it before and i'll say it again,

me january 2016:

me january 2017: