2/24/2015, 7:47 AM EST: While shoveling my sidewalk I saw a man in a red jacket walk by. The CIA has weather control technology
It makes sense when you think about it. The CIA dumping so much snow on a major liberal city to the extent that public transit is shut down destroys confidence in the ability of the government to provide services. If the MBTA is privatized then you'll see and if it's not then they're running the long con
My daughter fell down and skinned her knee and she started crying and I'm not saying the CIA did it but they definitely profited from it.
me irl
On March 12th, 2011, at approximately 12:30 PM in Cambridge, Massachusetts, I sat down on a toilet, pooped, felt the poop leave my butt, heard it hit the water. When I wiped it was clean and when I looked in the toilet nothing was there. The Ghost Poop. How is the CIA involved
please ban op for blatant gaslighting and microaggressing
[account deactivated]
heyo
i informed on that poop
gyrofry can confirm this is true. he was the lookout
this thread is showing all fucked up and I have p-con g-dog and fringus's avatar floating around in random positions. it's awesome. make this happen more often gjoey
I love gangstalking videos because it's always something completely 100% unremarkable happening while the fat woman recording says "jesus christ this is UNBELIEVABLE" over and over in a disgusted tone of voice
I love them because of the CIA btw.
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean the members of the somethingawful dot com forums don't have a mega thread where they dig through every thing youve ever put online and get themselves into a froth and start spying on you.
chris-chan is proof that gangstalking is real
NadyUs_DWK8

c_man posted:

chris-chan is proof that gangstalking is real

that isn't gangstalking, that's doxxing and regular stalking. gang stalking is you ever seen a man in a red shirt walking down the street, or a mailman delivering the mail, or three cars of the same color? well those are spies who are harassing you for unclear reasons

this girl is a boston local and she releases like three gangstalking youtubes a week. sounds like she could even be hot if i wasn't sure her brain looked like a kowloon walled city of toxoplasma worms
hey she just released 19 new videos in less than two days lol

ok, so not hot but definitely better put together than you would expect from someone walking down the street muttering to themselves and yelling at postal trucks
the CIA has conveniently released a best-of compilation to discredit her. Let's play into their hands and watch.

never heard of this until today thanks to this thread.
haha all the top youtube comments for that video are criticizing her behavior as that of a radical feminist. nice layers within layers of crazy, CIA
An organized stalking victim is systematically isolated and harassed in a manner intended to cause sustained emotional torment while creating the least-possible amount of evidence of stalking that would be visible to others. The process is sometimes referred to as “no-touch torture.” Methods are specifically chosen for their lack of easily-captured objective evidence. Perpetrators use common annoyances such as constant noise by neighbors or rude comments and abusive behavior by strangers, but on a frequent ongoing long-term basis. The cumulative effects of relentless exposure to such tactics can amount to psychological torture for the victim.

Accomplices – such as neighbors, co-workers, and even friends or relatives of the victim in some cases – are recruited to participate (often unwittingly) by counterintelligence personnel using various means, such as by telling them that the target is a potential threat or that the target is the subject of an “investigation.”

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

haha all the top youtube comments for that video are criticizing her behavior as that of a radical feminist. nice layers within layers of crazy, CIA

hahahahahahahaa

this thread contains incontrovertible proof of strangers walking and talking to each other. But how deep does this rabbit hole go?
I made an Easter meme.

to those of you who say i am a monster i want you to know that i am reasonably certain that could find her i name and address and send her messages and leave information and codes in dead drops around boston and basically troll her into being my own personal patty hearst, but i refrain
what other crimes do you want credit for not committing
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

what other crimes do you want credit for not committing

All of them, particularly if doing them would be easy and untraceable

"Durr you want 'credit' for not building your own personal untracable assassin? Durr that's 'wrong.'" Nice try, CIA
did you ever notice that the official stylized spelling of "rHizzonE" has two letters that are uppercase - that is to say, made more important, capitalized if you will, and that those letters are "H" and "E." the CIA-backed autarch gjoey has been slipping subtle male supremacist propaganda on literally every single page of the rhizzone for years now
[account deactivated]
David Lynch is CIA, his name is actually an anagram of the antisemitic code "lynch David," "David" being a reference to the biblical king and a CIA codephrase for "the leaders of the global Jewry."