February 22, 2015

Words, letters and letter sequences:

an: anal

as: anal

box: vagina

c: support for voyeurism and for putting voyeuristic video on the Internet

cam: masturbation, voyeuristic cameras

com: orgasm

d: the size breasts which the conglomerate tries to tell the world that I have. Derogatory.

day, daily: Tom Daley

dig: Robert Pattinson

dream: support for child molestation

g: the g spot

go: Ben Affleck

in: in a person sexually

innovation: support for child molestation

j: support for voyeuristic video

k: Lena Kochman

l: Lena Kochman

limit, limited: Tom Daley

m: Emma Watson

mart/Martin: support for child molestation

mas: reference to masturbation

mil: originally, it was support for child molestation

min: support for child molestation

new: since late 2011, or sometime during 2012, it has been code for support for voyeuristic videos being put on the Internet

o: orgasm

p: urine

park: support for voyeuristically videotaping people who get physically close in parks at night when there's (they think) nobody else around, support for putting voyeuristic film of people whose privacy was invaded in parks on the Internet

shot: my being forced to have shots of involuntary, psychiatric medication when I got upset in a hospital where I was being harassed by staff and called paranoid for objecting to being harassed. I hadn't hurt anyone; from the time I got to that hospital to the time I left it, I was harassed all day and every day by staff and patients, and I tried every peaceful way to get it to stop. I told the harassers to leave me alone and they laughed and said they weren't doing anything. I asked supervisors to speak to those of the staff and patients who harassed me; sometimes they did, which sometimes helped, sometimes did nothing or made it worse. Whether or not a supervisor, such as a nurse, agreed to try to stop the harassment or not depended on the supervisor. Several of them denied what was happening, supported it and participated in it. It is also a hospital where grabbing a patient and gathering a large group of staff to watch the patient be involuntarily injected in the butt seems to be an amusement almost like a group sport. The only other place where I ever saw so much physical abuse of patients by staff was the Vermont State Hospital. Even at the Vermont State Hospital, which is the only place I ever was where I know that patients were put into 5-point restraints, I didn't witness patients being dragged into "the quiet room" and injected for the viewing pleasure of a crowd of staff every week. The bloodlust for watching and participating in the degradation of patients, which has infected many of the staff of Bayridge Hospital in Lynn, MA, is probably one of the reasons that situations among patients there are allowed to escalate and staff who like to upset patients are allowed to do it. When the neglected or harassed patient loses equilibrium, the staff gets its fix. It's the only psychiatric facility where I have ever been given shots. I had neurological side effects for days after it happened.

so: Lena Kochman

spot: pimple, orgasm (because spots are round, like the "o" shape)

v: vagina

x: support for voyeuristic video to be filmed and put on the Internet

z: Zac Efron

Colors:

gold: support for child molestation

silver, grey: against child molestation

pink: support for voyeurism, support for child molestation

red: being strongly against something, was originally the color of support for stoning female prisoners accused of adultery in Iran. The conglomerate's support for the execution of those prisoners is one of the most disgusting things the conglomerate has done.

purple: support for survivors of domestic violence, reference to me

Numbers:

0: "o" for "orgasm"

2: 2 fingers in a vagina

3: 3 orgasms

4: Zac Efron and/or the group of actors Leonardo DiCaprio, Jake Gyllenhaal, Robert Pattinson, Zac Efron

5: the number of people that the conglomerate insists that I have slept with; generally derogatory and never respectful

6: was originally code for Jude Law, is now considered a generally nonconglomerate number

7: support for child molestation

8: oral sex

9: support for putting voyeuristic videos on the Internet

10: against child molestation

11: was originally the code number for Leonardo DiCaprio

12: Emma Watson

13: Zac Efron

14: Lena Kochman

15: Taylor Swift, sometimes Lena Kochman

16: Vanessa Hudgens

17: Zac Efron

18: a nonconglomerate number

19: support for voyeuristic videos being put on the Internet

20: was originally code for Tom Daley or Justin Bieber

21: a nonconglomerate number

22: support for child molestation

23: was originally code for Tom Daley

24: a nonconglomerate number

25: a nonconglomerate number

26: a nonconglomerate number, since Zac Efron turned 27

27: support for voyeuristic videos being put on the Internet

28: Zac Efron

29: was originally an add-them-together code number for Leonardo DiCaprio, has been used for a while to promote putting voyeuristic videos on the Internet

30: a reference to 3 orgasms

31: Zac Efron

32: 3 orgasms achieved with 2 fingers in a vagina. Also adds up to 5.

33: a reference to 3 orgasms

34: support for child molestation

35: a nonconglomerate number

36: support for voyeuristic video being put on the Internet

37: support for child molestation

Shapes:

circle: orgasm

horizontal lines: prison

plaid: reference to voyeurism and voyeuristic videos being put on the Internet. Color of the plaid implies for or against.

square: vagina (because a square is like a box)

triangle: with the one angle down and the two angles up, it's a vagina and support for voyeurism and for putting voyeuristic videos on the Internet

vertical lines: support for a cause or person

v-shape with larger side on the right: support for voyeurism and for voyeuristic videos being put on the Internet

References to vaginas, characteristics of vaginas, and vaginal functions:

beard: pubic hair

baldness: lack of pubic hair

Everything that has to do with wetness, from ponds, rivers, lakes and oceans to puddles and floods to words such as sloppy and sticky

Everything that could be interpreted to mean genital smell: fish, cheese, yeast

Everything that implies a smell that causes breathing problems: coughing, sneezing, nose rubbing, nose blowing, breathing masks worn over the face

Wet Floor signs, Caution cones left everywhere or permanently when there is no wet floor or cause for physical caution. Many places permanently leave Wet Floor signs in front of or in restrooms and at the entrances to buildings.

Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning windows, doors

Wet Paint signs

Everything that immature and vulgar people can think of to try to imply that the person whom they are surrounding with this language and these behaviors is at the least not worthy of respect and at the most a dirty and dangerous person who deserves to be constantly harassed.

This is not a total list of code symbols. If it seems unbelievable that adults with serious responsibilities are spending their time thinking of these symbols and ways to use them, if the conglomerate seems sordid, evil, disgusting and destructive and if you're questioning how people who either want or have to deal with all of those symbols and the reactions of people who know what the symbols mean are able to get through a working day productively or attempt something other than lying in the fetal position in the dark, then you are getting the idea of what's been happening since 2010.

I have had several blogs since 2010. Some of them were destroyed by the blog services where I had created them; WordPress and YouTube have destroyed my blogs at their sites numerous times, calling them "inappropriate." Those blog services don't seem to consider the blogs created to abuse and threaten me online to be inappropriate.

For the first few years that I wrote online about the conglomerate's behavior, the conglomerate was constantly accusing me of using code in my writing. Those accusations were one of the many tactics that the conglomerate used to portray me as being slutty and also insincere about everything I said to protest the conglomerate's agenda. I finally wrote a number of pages that I called "code policies," to try to defend myself from the conglomerate's constant obscuring and distortion of what I was saying. For a few years after writing the code policies, I republished them at the beginning of each day that I wrote at a blog or published videos documenting my situation at YouTube.

The synopsis of the code policies is that I don't use code unless I write the word (code), in parentheses, before or after whatever the code word or other symbol is. I never use code to promote the conglomerate's agenda.

The main reason that the conglomerate has to use code is that the conglomerate's goals are criminal goals. The conglomerate wants to desensitize the public to the ideas of having sex with children, harassing and stalking women, voyeuristically videotaping everyone who doesn't have the money that buys protection against that violation, and threatening to kill everyone who objects to these crimes. The conglomerate hopes that it will be able to weaken the laws against its goals to such an extent that those crimes stop being investigated or prosecuted; it has already had considerable success in the weakening of those laws and destroying the informal and formal processes by which the crimes the conglomerate promotes are prevented and punished when they can't be prevented. I'm sure that the final goal of the conglomerate is to destroy altogether the laws which protect women, children, and the unwealthy from being continual victims of male and/or rich or otherwise powerful predators. Making Plan B available over the counter with no age restrictions was a large step toward turning female children into the helpless prey of adult sexual predators, including their fathers and other male relatives.
one guess what kind of hospital bayridge is lol
Lets put this thread in teh CIA depository (Bad post)

Crow posted:

ah, come on. after jeffrey, everyone just needs to blow off a little grief.

Crow posted:

it sure is!!! hahaha

this thread makes me feel bad
[account deactivated]
i love that skull chomping on that poster it's so great
i wish it were stalin eating himself out of a skull poster, like jesus
heres the blog of a hypersexual autistic lady who lives in a literal hole in the ground in the woods http://fayekane.blogspot.com/2011/01/if-you-lived-here-youd-be-homeless-now.html?zx=504ec49d564faa84

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

please don't post personal information about wddp mods

ld: larry david
g; george
art vandelay: george
the architect; george
the marine biologist: george
s: seinfeld
l: elaine
k: kramer
pennypacker; kramer
assman: kramer
doctor martin van nostrand: also kramer

did you ever notice that the official stylized spelling of "rHizzonE" has two letters that are uppercase - that is to say, made more important, capitalized if you will, and that those letters are "H" and "E." the CIA-backed autarch gjoey has been slipping subtle male supremacist propaganda on literally every single page of the rhizzone for years now

actually, the HE are capital in "tHE" also. in other words, the secret message hidden in tHE r H i z z o n E naem is is "hehe." because this place is a joke.

this is me after i was finally fed up with the daily gangstalking of the postal service:
dFz08x3dQmw

Petrol posted:

Crow posted:

ah, come on. after jeffrey, everyone just needs to blow off a little grief.

making fun of people with disabilities sure is healing, right guys

what really amuses me is that you think it's edgy or something when this is actually pretty common, completely banal behavior
dm is right. i expect goatstein to insult the mentally ill, because he is a redditor, but the rest of you should be ashamed.
in any case this is faily planet material. when wioll you cretins get it, the jerkoff threads like this go in faily planet and threads like regime change in yemen go in lf!!
Jeffery probably still lurks and might not be able to tell if references to the CIA are sarcastic or not. Anyway, I made fun of him last week or so, WHOOPS

laika posted:

what really amuses me is that you think it's edgy or something when this is actually pretty common, completely banal behavior

i dont understand what you're trying to say here. could you rephrase it in the form of a website with 100,000 words in several dozen fonts

jeffery has since pulled his videos down, which is probably good given that the running consensus is that he was having legitimate delusions. i watched them because i believe all rhizzoners have a voice. plus with the videos a year or 2 ago where people filmed their rooms and such i thought it might be some kind of performance piece and he was totally self aware.

in any case i posted that cat video as a joke that im the cat swatting the mailman through the mailslot. hope this did not offend and stay safe jeffery, hope you went to the therapy store..

laika posted:

i dont understand what you're trying to say here. could you rephrase it in the form of a website with 100,000 words in several dozen fonts

idgi

its a joke about how u cray cray.
maybe i'm just crazy, but it also seems kind of like an attempt to put me "back in place". to remind me that i am the Other and inferior to you, the ever so normal and healthy one
maybe I am simply mocking your weepy feels
it's just a joke. we are all mad here
discouraging men from expressing emotion owns and leads to all sorts of healthy shit:

http://www.unwomen.org/en/news/stories/2014/9/emma-watson-gender-equality-is-your-issue-too

I’ve seen young men suffering from mental illness unable to ask for help for fear it would make them look less “macho”—in fact in the UK suicide is the biggest killer of men between 20-49 years of age; eclipsing road accidents, cancer and coronary heart disease. I’ve seen men made fragile and insecure by a distorted sense of what constitutes male success.

if you are taking it seriously when other people say "lol u crazy", you should probably work on remembering how it's easy for everyone to joke about this because everyone is fucked up so it's not coming from a place of me/other, it's a projection/identification/self-criticizing thing. we are all constantly making fun of ourselves because we are posting about marxism and anticapitalism in 2015 and being interested in any of these things necessarily means you are constantly tottering on the edge of comedy/irony and tragedy/insanity. (except the really naive baby posters but there aren't very many of them) so you can't take any of this seriously or you'll have a pretty fuckin hard time

if we all engaged genuinely and completely with every person who loses their mind in the late capitalist world we would necessarily go with them. joking makes reality tolerable. the alternative is wddp
i would agree with you in a lot of cases but not on this one and i'm not wrong for not doing so. attitudes like goatstein's have serious consequences and it really doesn't strike me as a silly playful thing
Hmm let's look at the mental health record of people who talk about their feelings all the time *opens manilla envelope and immediately starts screaming as eye sockets catch fire and become smoldering craters*
let's not get too full of ourselves here. if jeffrey is as crazy as he seems to be, he will find no more personal meaning in a rhizzone thread about gangstalking than he would in, say, taylor swift lyrics, or the ingredient listing for a mcrib.
avoid the noid yall

Petrol posted:

let's not get too full of ourselves here. if jeffrey is as crazy as he seems to be, he will find no more personal meaning in a rhizzone thread about gangstalking than he would in, say, taylor swift lyrics, or the ingredient listing for a mcrib.

1) this isn't just about jeffery and 2) that's not necessarily true at all.

i still have fleeting thoughts that my life is kind of like The Truman Show and/or that people over the internet are stalking me but i now know that they're not real and i don't act as if they are. all the medications and therapy in the world won't make those things completely go away. it's not my fault that i have those thoughts and there's nothing inherently wrong with it either, that's just the way my brain works. the idea that that somehow makes me inherently less intelligent, more dangerous, irrational. untrustworthy, and/or unattractive are social and cultural preconceptions and attitudes that are not natural and inevitable and can and should be changed.

when i see people looking to reinforce those attitudes, that does in fact have a very real effect and it is perfectly sensible and appropriate for me to say something

laika posted:

i still have fleeting thoughts that my life is kind of like The Truman Show and/or that people over the internet are stalking me but i now know that they're not real and i don't act as if they are. all the medications and therapy in the world won't make those things completely go away. it's not my fault that i have those thoughts and there's nothing inherently wrong with it either, that's just the way my brain works. the idea that that somehow makes me inherently less intelligent, more dangerous, irrational. untrustworthy, and/or unattractive are social and cultural preconceptions and attitudes that are not natural and inevitable and can and should be changed.

when i see people looking to reinforce those attitudes, that does in fact have a very real effect and it is perfectly sensible and appropriate for me to say something

as someone who has gone through something very similar, and still has to be guard against these kind of thoughts, i find it helpful to poke fun at stuff like gangstalking. not treating paranoid/delusional thoughts seriously kind of takes their power away. ymmv.

what if i told you guys there was a movie starring arnold schwarzenegger, wilt chamberlain, andre the giant and grace jones

Petrol posted:

as someone who has gone through something very similar, and still has to be guard against these kind of thoughts, i find it helpful to poke fun at stuff like gangstalking. not treating paranoid/delusional thoughts seriously kind of takes their power away. ymmv.

thanks for sharing. i can understand and respect that difference of opinion!

it's hard to know what level of paranoia is justified or not once you start discussing what the three letter orgs are actually doing irl, and what or what isn't a theatrical production of the uso. when you start thinking about the big picture it starts to completely make sense that everyone on the forum is from a competing agency. i have only a tenuous grasp on the faint line between fantasy and reality. that's why i get sucked into spending hours of my life in a virtual nonspace

sincerely, a nonconglomerate number

Petrol posted:

laika posted:

i've found that a certain amount of glibness can be helpful as a coping mechanism in communities of survivors, but all of that can break immediately and swing around to extremely harmful the moment someone like goatstein starts doing it out of obvious malice. it requires an atmosphere of trust

[account deactivated]