that barbarossa guy sucks
if someone wants to die because they feel they are a huge prick who am i to tell them they're wrong
who would know better
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i agree it's messed up a female CIA agent cant sleep with a guy and make ironic kill obama jokes without being called a honey pot like that's all she's good for
[account deactivated]
why is rhizzone having so much sex and makeouts
[account deactivated]
one time i was in bed with a woman and she told me to kill a politician. her name was Hillary and the politician was her husband
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

we left our doors open

littlegreenpills posted:

we severed

piss here just chiming in to say i've fucked women, oh yeah baby

piss posted:

piss here just chiming in to say i've fucked women, oh yeah baby

holy shit piss.
I suppose this is a good time to mention that I'm getting married next week. That, combined with a "restructure" happening at my work, is probably why I've been too preoccupied to post much. Ganbatte, all.
[account deactivated]

Petrol posted:

I suppose this is a good time to mention that I'm getting married next week. That, combined with a "restructure" happening at my work, is probably why I've been too preoccupied to post much. Ganbatte, all.

congrats petrol that rules

Petrol posted:

sever

gyrofry posted:

sever

FhtQKF5knO0

discipline posted:

I was in bed with this guy once telling him we should kill politicians and asking him about what party he was in and he called me a honeypot

I only date normies b/c i can't deal with not being the important weird one

Petrol posted:

your the husband now dog, 5 just 5 babies, all the family is belong to you, ring on finger = dance all night,

This movie was done in typical liberal/Marxist fashion. As usual, it's always the Americans who are the bad guys while excusing all communist, Marxists, and neo-Nazis who are the true evil in the world... and yet Hollywood wants us to believe they are only evil due to our capitalist society. If you want to see real evil, just step back and take a look at our educational or re- educational camps and Hollywood itself who rarely has anything good to say about the best Country on the face of the earth. Yes, this country has had it's ups and downs but so has any country that's ever existed. When was the last time you've seen an elitist from Hollywood or professor from college pack their belongings and move to one of these third world countries. When was the last time that you saw one of these anti-American slobs give up their lifestyles to live amongst the middle class. Truth is, it isn't going to happen until their money is taken away like what's now being done to the middle class. I have nothing against the clapping seals who enjoy this movie, but like TV commercials, most of you are being brainwashed and don't even know it.
speaking of fucking, i know ive asked for this before, but can someone link that video where the fat guy is discussing the merits of using a fleshlight (if i remember right) and he has to rebut accusations that he doesn't have regular sex. he says something about having sex with someone, like "i fucked her right there" and then the camera pans to a pile of garbage hahahaha.

every time i try to look for this i can never find it. the guy is your regular fat white guy, but with maybe shoulder length rockstar-ish hair and no facial hair.
Your a freakin noob.

Peelzebub posted:

speaking of fucking, i know ive asked for this before, but can someone link that video where the fat guy is discussing the merits of using a fleshlight (if i remember right) and he has to rebut accusations that he doesn't have regular sex. he says something about having sex with someone, like "i fucked her right there" and then the camera pans to a pile of garbage hahahaha.

every time i try to look for this i can never find it. the guy is your regular fat white guy, but with maybe shoulder length rockstar-ish hair and no facial hair.

SWUUUUURLS

holy shit, finally. thank you

how many times do i have to tell you people dont post my personal videos on the rhizzone
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]