Which Friend are you? Ross is a Jewish scientist who studies horse face. Chandler is the silly gay one. Phoebe is the stupid one. Rachel is Jewish. Joey loves to have sex! Monica puts too much salt in the food and is Jewish. Answer the questions to my quiz and I will tell you which Friend you are and give you an image you can put in your Facebook or Tweet which friend you are so all your friends can finally know.

No one likes to take long quizzes and answer hundreds of questions so just tell me something or make up your own quiz questions and I'll tell you which friend you are
I am gay.

Petrol posted:

I am gay.

im wario, im-a gonna ween
[account deactivated]
I think I;m gay FSAD
im black which one am i
my friend bob sacamano was gay once
my apartment is also 2600 sq ft

c_man posted:

im wario, im-a gonna ween

i like to play with poop
astrology is a primitive facebook quiz
i have literally never watched an episode of friends.

i also have no actual friends.
[account deactivated]
My ex looked and thought she looked like Jennifer Aniston in friends. Now I have good reason to never watch friends for the rest of my life.
I could talk to her.

discipline posted:

I'm gay too

New posting krew, The Chandler's - assemble
I'm 1000 years old and i vote
[account deactivated]
mitchell
[account deactivated]
Jack Frost
mitchell was my first one i saw. it was at the house of a manchild youth group outreach guy. he was single and in his 40s. my mom thought something was off about it, but he had a george foreman grill and ronald reagan memorabilia all over his house, as well as a 60's cadillac and like three cats

he did have pretty good taste in movies i have to hand it to him
it's important to seek on'es emotional peers

walkinginonit posted:

I think I;m gay FSAD

ill describe my soul as follows: an oozing, festering menace that is starting to slowly congeal into a sebaceous, flaky crust
i['m Piss
[account deactivated]
i got coerced into buying "pyramid salt" at trader joe's by the mechanisms of capitalist society
i dont think this is very funny
saem
This is a good one for collectors of FSAD b-sides, limited run singles / demos etc
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

wow....50 years old and rachel still blows me away

i have no job
[account deactivated]