hate me! hate me!!!

swampman posted:

deadken posted:

it was very kind of you all to try to manipulate my seo while i was gone. every time i compulsively namesearched (up to 40 or 50 times a day) i felt the warmth + concern of my Online Home

arranging for your posts to be all deleted was cowardly, traitorous, narcissistic, and now you're back making more posts anyway, you dumb ass

i repent of my sins. how are you swampman. how are your dogs

listen, sam, u really hurt us the last time u left... but if u promise not to leave again..... maybe we can grab coffee sometime this week?
deadken repent your troop apologism. i dont care if you were trolling. some things are sacred. actually only one thing
trolling is cruel and ungodly and i abjure it entirely. american troops are vicious killers, and while i continue to bear them no personal ill will, i only have this luxury because i benefit from the immense violence that they perpetrate on the poor and disenfranchised of the world
no one hates anybody, uh hello we have the weapon of criticism to keep the good style and get rid of the bad?? stop and reflect on the words of the Great helmsman:

aerdil posted:

listen, sam, u really hurt us the last time u left... but if u promise not to leave again..... maybe we can grab coffee sometime this week?

i never left u..... i was always in ur thoughts..

[account deactivated]
i needed more material for my book about tpaine
actually this forum is for winners now. for example, i am a winner. deadken must have returned because he is also a winner. i am going to set up a panel discussion on the british election where richard seymour will promote a vote for left unity, i will promote voting for labour, and deadken will promote the idea that the british election is actually the horrific nightmare of a dead tony benn, who is trapped in purgatory until the left of labour commands a majority in parliament.
*leans over and whispers in your ear* bevanism
[account deactivated]
sam, am i correct that you eventually realized your for-profit opinions were converging to become indistinguishable from your once-presumed beyond-the-pale 'zzone opinions and have thus returned in order to capitalize upon your back catalogue?

deadken posted:

american troops are vicious killers, and while i continue to bear them no personal ill will,

catch phrase

sam can you get me writing work. i'll theorize anything. i'll theorize hillary clinton if it pays well enough.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

oh my god haha my avatar

the hero we deserve

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://i.imgur.com/GOrkXJM.jpg is my favorite because it's like he's the yin to its yang

littlegreenpills posted:

im confused are we not supposed to hate him anymore

just to clarify: yes, you should still hate everyone who posts on this site

tpaine posted:

http://i.imgur.com/89jpHWp.jpg

the fact that this man was punished and not given a medal is the strongest possible condemnation of capitalist degeneracy. REVOLUTION NOW

[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

swampman posted:

deadken posted:

it was very kind of you all to try to manipulate my seo while i was gone. every time i compulsively namesearched (up to 40 or 50 times a day) i felt the warmth + concern of my Online Home

arranging for your posts to be all deleted was cowardly, traitorous, narcissistic, and now you're back making more posts anyway, you dumb ass

i repent of my sins. how are you swampman. how are your dogs

Insolent and numerous. -Douglas Adams

please tell them that dead ken from the internet says hi
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

hey sam did you not read my book or did you just decide not to review it after I threatened your life

i read your book.

"Personally, the writer of this book would rather see his race and his civilization blotted out with the atomic bomb than to see it slowly but surely destroyed in the maelstrom of miscegenation, interbreeding, intermarriage and mongrelization. The destruction in either case would be inevitable - one in a flash and the other by the slow but certain process of sin, degradation, and mongrelization." -Excerpt from Sam Kriss' new book soon to be published

gyrofry posted:

sam, am i correct that you eventually realized your for-profit opinions were converging to become indistinguishable from your once-presumed beyond-the-pale 'zzone opinions and have thus returned in order to capitalize upon your back catalogue?

thanks for vouching for me, sam

discipline posted:

hey sam did you not read my book or did you just decide not to review it after I threatened your life

i decided i wasn't in a position to review it objectively

[account deactivated]
n/m

Edited by orchestra_hit ()

i can swear that every post i make on the rhizzone is 100% objective, because i have full spectrum autism

aerdil posted:

i can swear that every post i make on the rhizzone is 100% objective, because i have full spectrum autism

same

[account deactivated]
https://twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/590168543473315841

oh c'mon sam.