is it rude to hope that a jewish person could find christ. i mean i know jews converted, i'm reading a book about paul right now. but are we supposed to evangelize to them or just sort of hope it all works out in the endtimes.

edit: oh sorry i'm talking specifically about sam kriss
i spend enough time already hoping that christ won't find me!!

getfiscal posted:

is it rude to hope that a jewish person could find christ. i mean i know jews converted, i'm reading a book about paul right now. but are we supposed to evangelize to them or just sort of hope it all works out in the endtimes.

edit: oh sorry i'm talking specifically about sam kriss

I would settle for successfully proselyting the existence of a knowable reality in the present case.

by the way getfiscal: Has your curious pilgrimage through the realms of Catholic hagiography ever included St.Teresa Benedicta (aka Edith stein)?

(not that I have any titles to recommend about her, perhaps you do)
you all have no idea how many times i type out a post but then just delete it because it's too mean, usually too mean to getfiscal (or myself) who deserves whatever he desires in this world (this was going to be one of the deleted posts but i got too drunk and ended up hitting submit anyway)
double whatever
t-t-t-triple whatever!

stegosaurus posted:

Searching "rhizzzone" on Twitter is hilarious

this is almost as good as incoming search terms

stegosaurus posted:

Searching "rhizzzone" on Twitter is hilarious

attn phil greaves pls don't quote me to fuel your obsessive pissing contest, its been a week get over it oh my god

when's the next raid goons?
haha who the fuck cares about gamegate
Attention Phil Greaves: Saw you in the parking lot of the Shinsegae in West Seoul. You were wearing jorts, an unironic Mao shirt, and a Russian beret. I was the white guy wearing jeans, red flannel, and an ironic CIA hat. You got a fat ass. Hit me up at bearinatruck@gmail.com and let's have a discrete meet up.

aerdil posted:

you all have no idea how many times i type out a post but then just delete it because it's too mean, usually too mean to getfiscal (or myself) who deserves whatever he desires in this world (this was going to be one of the deleted posts but i got too drunk and ended up hitting submit anyway)

saying you often want to insult me is still insulting me you so-and-so!!!

RedMaistre posted:

by the way getfiscal: Has your curious pilgrimage through the realms of Catholic hagiography ever included St.Teresa Benedicta (aka Edith stein)?

(not that I have any titles to recommend about her, perhaps you do)

nope

My favorite Sam Kriss article is the one where he pretends he read Hannah Arendt by pretending to disagree with her, but actually affirms the thesis of her book

https://samkriss.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/forget-orwell/
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i figured it was you or jools tbh
[account deactivated]
SBs455jwb8w
bad deals! cars that break down! thieves!
[account deactivated]
when u meet up with another workers collective as ideologically correct as u r
babyfinland.... love that guy.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I spent yesterday talking to teens who were traumatized and living in camps, sitting in their tents as they showed me photos of their decapitated family members they'd been sent via Facebook so I give no shit about any of this nonsense. Find me in the DYTD forum, thanks in advance

they'll never be the head of a major corporation

tpaine posted:

shyeah! tell tommy boy i said hey

he says hi back and says you should join twitter

notciaNOTjew posted:

Attention Phil Greaves: Saw you in the parking lot of the Shinsegae in West Seoul. You were wearing jorts, an unironic Mao shirt, and a Russian beret. I was the white guy wearing jeans, red flannel, and an ironic CIA hat. You got a fat ass. Hit me up at bearinatruck@gmail.com and let's have a discrete meet up.

that was me sorry

Sam Kriss the longing of youth for a better life Sam Kriss

Edited by animedad ()

--
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

Yeah I know it's a comedy forum where fail aids is funny and acceptable but this is a real story and maybe you should have a bit of respect for these people who are literally dying while we all have it pretty good

i'm sorry. that was the point of my joke, but it wasn't obvious.

*Flies out of funeral home onto the sidewalk* HEY, I meant the CHILD wouldn't be "MISSED" because thats EXACTLY WHAT HE WILL BE!!! *Picks up propeller beanie*
"Not that i would ever make a holocaust joke. In bad taste and rude."

babyhueypnewton posted:

notciaNOTjew posted:

that was me sorry

I thought you were the same person tbh.....very shockiing

Crow posted:

*Flies out of funeral home onto the sidewalk* HEY, I meant the CHILD wouldn't be "MISSED" because thats EXACTLY WHAT HE WILL BE!!! *Picks up propeller beanie*

lol

[account deactivated]
We're all literally dying, please have a little respect for my status as a human.
[account deactivated]