except if it's religious gyrofry.
i just ate half a w33d cookie
[account deactivated]
because then i would die
the only good things about california are:
[account deactivated]
lmao gary strydom

http://gifsound.com/?gif=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FGZUKvFD.gif&sound=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAbsRtuoIDSc&start=0
i had a fucking mcrib today for the first time in my whole entire fucking life.it was fucking awesome
im so proud of you
I have never eaten a McRib and I never will.
its not entirely unlike souvlaki
[account deactivated]
Right, my crippling discriminations as opposed to the American habit of shoveling in every object that might fit into a human mouth (except offal, that would be gross).
Prince Phillip said that the Cantonese eat almost everything, but little could he imagine the horrors of American cuisine. Fried butter sticks, cheese smothered pizza, pancakes drowning in sauces of horror, mayonnaise sugar salads; the yank diet has no sense of decency. Asklepios weeps, revolution has truly separated the yank from both the crown and humanity
[account deactivated]
Another gross thing about yanks: I was asked to do a survey on an ipad today on circumcision, and I couldn't answer it because americans are weird. The first question asked me to rank from 1 to 5 the most important grounds for deciding whether to circumcise my kid. There were no relevant options, and the ipad required me to order them before I progressed, so I had to opt out of the medical research programme. Sorry, the basis for not wanting them circumcised is that I don't want some weird yank hacking away at the crown jewels, cheers. Keep your perverted practices to your religious sect/failed nation.
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

offal is popular in southern cuisine btw, america is pretty big

Good, because kidney is the best meat, full stop. I'm not kidding america; lamb kidney is literally the tastiest, best meat on the planet, perhaps equaled by egg. Deviled kidney for breakfast, and butter-fried egg on toast with tomato sauce. Roast kidney with cumin for lunch. Steak and kidney pie for tea, followed by port. The rational actor aims for this every day

One furthermore drinks tea with milk throughout the day; if you have a brick and only friends are drinking with you, or you're alone, or in china, pu er should be consumed.
[account deactivated]
kidney omelets, kidney sandwiches, kidney casseroles, mashed kidney molded into the shape of a British lion rampant, blended with eggs into batter for French toast, squeezed out a pastry nozzle across the quivering creamy reaches of a kidney blancmange to spell out the words C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre (attributed to a French observer during the Charge of the Light Brigade) which grumblefish has appropriated as his motto ... tall cruets of pale kidney syrup to pour oozing over kidney waffles, a giant glazed crock where diced kidneys have been fermenting since the summer with wild honey and muscat raisins, up out of which, this winter morning, one now dips foam mugsfull of kidney mead ... kidney croissants and kidney kreplach, and kidney oatmeal and kidney jam and kidney bread, and kidneys flamed in ancient brandy brought back last year from a cellar in the Pyrenees also containing a clandestine radio transmitter ...
if that's really the food you eat you're going to die because of atherosclerosis before any american, god damn
Kidney, eggs, and pies are very cheap. So is port (even nice vintage port is far more affordable, although by all means drink LBV/Crusted). Are they hedonistic, specifically? I wouldn't say so, it's not terribly fancy, it just befits a gentleman. There things, of course, but the ultimately the ideal day involves the consuming of many eggs and kidneys and cups of tea. It's the natural order of man.

[account deactivated]

gwap posted:

if that's really the food you eat you're going to die because of atherosclerosis before any american, god damn

Uh, I doubt that. Every morning I eat eggs with black pudding (god damn America for its lack of lamb kidneys) or porridge. Sardines on toast when time presses. Then I eat some random disgusting American foodstuff for lunch (a "sub" or a Mexican thing or I get to go and eat eggs on toast in a diner) and a cup of tea. Then for tea my mother in law cooks Chinese food; usually a bowl of soup, some rice, and a vegetable or tofu dish and some meat. with tea, and then I drink port depending on the workload.

I will live forever

roseweird posted:

you should probably have some salad

oh yeah, I eat veggies and whatnot. Cucumber sandwiches etc; I don't shy away from greens, I just don't count them on the roster. It's like naming the helots who died besides the Spartans.

Edited by Lykourgos ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
It is important because Americans must change their diet, and it's important they go in the right direction.
i like "offal" and regularly eat organs and weird parts, anything tastes good curried i guess, but having some sort of lofty idea about one's self for doing such is just bizarre.

plus it's unhealthy, i mean if you mentioned cow trotters, ox tail, or such i would understand, but everything you like (liver, brain, etc.) is extremely high in cholesterol. i would eat liver all day long if i could but damn you are a weird self harming fetishist
plus eating blood is haram, u r goin 2 hell :/
i ave a bloody cucumber with me daily pimm's cup mate

roseweird posted:

Lykourgos posted:

god damn America for its lack of lamb kidneys

go to a butcher you idiot

It's a bother; I did go to the butchers when I was younger, but I am no longer responsible for grocery shopping. Now the one who is just goes to the local place here in Chinatown, and there's just mountains of pork kidney. Fried chicken gizzards are great and cheap, though; 2 dollars for dinner yes please.

gwap posted:

plus it's unhealthy, i mean if you mentioned cow trotters, ox tail, or such i would understand, but everything you like (liver, brain, etc.) is extremely high in cholesterol. i would eat liver all day long if i could but damn you are a weird self harming fetishist

I eat ox tail soup and pig feet; the former can go into some rather unhealthy soup, and the latter just seems fatty. I mean, I like them, but there seems to be a high fat content for both.

Also, how is brain or liver bad for you? When you eat an organ, you absorb the power. I don't eat them that often, brain especially rarely, but they both make for good breakfast with eggs. Also, heart stew mmmm.

Edited by Lykourgos ()

[account deactivated]

Lykourgos posted:

roseweird posted:

offal is popular in southern cuisine btw, america is pretty big

Good, because kidney is the best meat, full stop. I'm not kidding america; lamb kidney is literally the tastiest, best meat on the planet, perhaps equaled by egg. Deviled kidney for breakfast, and butter-fried egg on toast with tomato sauce. Roast kidney with cumin for lunch. Steak and kidney pie for tea, followed by port. The rational actor aims for this every day

the only meat better than kidney is egg, which isn't a meat at all. therefore all meat is bad, ergo lets all be vegetarians

you guys know the mcrib is mostly human kidney, right?

the above is a falsh dichotomy, i want a third fast-food option. so what is the third fast-food joint? not some kind of transcendental burger which enables a fake, fast-food religious experience, but a meal that would enable me to perceive not the reality behind the illusion but the reality in illusion itself. that fast food joint, ladies and gentlemen, is mcd's, and that food, the mcrib.
think outside the bun

Fig. 1: The McRib in its initial state. Unboxed.

Fig. 2: Insulated concrete form blocks. Commonly used in new construction due to ease of assembly and cost.

Edited by peepaw ()

ah, yes, americans have a terrible diet so lets gear it towards the english diet--probably the most universally ridiculed cuisine in the world with the second fattest population in the world. god save brittania!