[account deactivated]
definitely dongs
maybe Assgoblin
Getfiscal... donno why everyone seems to hate this guy, he's hilarious. Seems he can't post anything without the peanut gallery turning up to boo and hiss the poor guy down. Not me though, he's exactly the kind of plucky underdog i love to root for and i think we should give him a chance, a real up-and-comer and a diamond in the rough. I nominate Getfiscal for a rhizzone moderation position, so that he might teach us to love each other and ourselves and lead by example by persevering in the face of adversity and relentless trolling like any decent revolutonary should. God bless him.
Thank you. I reject my nomination based on my anarchist beliefs and instead say that sosie should return to mod. If he can't do it, then chickeon has earned the right.
vothMishiok
Hitler
open registration.
b-but... non-sortition based elections are non-marxist elections!?
Not really apropos, but is there any thought to opening registration and allocating another forum purely for the current members? I think that generally the current members are all on the same page, and while we can inform each other, we're not really growing. But keeping a separate forum would allow us to more effectively propagandize, and limit potentially secret information to people that, are at least, spies that have put the time in.
Thoughts? or does it already exist like the PDF forum, and I am merely kept in the dark like mushrooms?
idk, if you do that then when mustang figures out that they're locked out of a forum they'll drown everything else in shit with their obsession, which would kind of ruin the point of having any public forums. also if Jeffrey is still unwell (i have no idea) giving him access to making accounts again would probably be cruel

Like it could work and none of these things are necessarily dealbreakers but yeesh
i say keep it closed, but get new meat from twitter or something
by uh "meat" i of course mean friends and comrades
Domt understand this beef.
we need to crowdsource some new content, generate buzz, and energize our brand. i'll make the website.
[account deactivated]
me
[account deactivated]
open registration, train all stang accounts to faily planet, i will take responsibility for his wrangling.

Crow posted:

Hitler

germanjoey is a very underrated poster
if this website ever gets popular can you delete all my posts and account and life
please edit your post to include scare quotes around "posts" and "life" TIA
I'm extremely under rated.
From this source is have found a constitution of sorts, that I pressume must be official, at least to a certain degree.

http://civiroglu.net/the-constitution-of-the-rojava-cantons/

However, I have a few problems with them.

• Aside from representing the sexes and the regions, proportional representation isn't demanded.

• It's not required that in criminal cases the final verdict comes from a sortition-based jury (with nullification right).

• Electoral law can be changed without approval of a sortition-based jury.

• The constitution can be changed without approval of a sortition-based jury.

• The supreme court can declare any law as unconstitutional without approval of a sortition-based jury.

• Martial law can be declared without approval of a sortition-based jury.

• Candidates aren't interviewed and possibly rejected by a sortition-based jury.

Also, it is said that the PYD does not necessarily abolish private property, but tries to make it ''work for the people'', which mixed with their somewhat nationalistic leanings, make them appear to have a fascist streak (let us not forget that fascism was born from the syndicalist movement). Is it at least some kind of mutualism with cooperatives that they plan on establishing?

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

open registration, train all stang accounts to faily planet, i will take responsibility for his wrangling.

this. or you might as well have a rhizzone funeral...

who was it with the stalin portrait with "you" instead of stalin's face, was it babyfinland
me
joke answer: goatstein
[account deactivated]
the users of this forum stomp on piss and make him feel like a villain

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

open registration.

soicowboy posted:

b-but... non-sortition based elections are non-marxist elections!?

Sortition is Bad

Daddyholes
i like the idea of a bicameral legislature where one of the houses is elected and the other is sortition based.
Driver elect by sortition please / you don't need to see yonce on her knees
everybody gives the poop and takes the piss about my moderating but i was the most competent and lest capricious mod in rhizzone history.