[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i cant wait till tpaines work goes on strike
Happy Labour Day Discipline and everyone else! Have a good day struggling for a better world.
The teamsters and a couple afl business agents will be speaking tomorrow. Along with a trans rights activist and a member of the United front party. Which I still don't really know anything about. It will be Good.

stegosaurus posted:

The teamsters and a couple afl business agents will be speaking tomorrow. Along with a trans rights activist and a member of the United front party. Which I still don't really know anything about. It will be Good.

Laborious Breathing Day

i wish i cd go do something for labor day. but i have to work.
red salute
xdYaK3d-BNs
Happy Labor Day

A staggering transformation was wrought. It was: "Farewell" to the hammer and sickle. "Goodby" to the cradle scythe. "So long" to Emerson's man with the hoe. These now became the artifacts of nostalgia and romance. It became "Hello" to the hobo. "Move on" to the harvest stiffs. "Line up" the proletarians. Such were the new commands of civilization.

hoes before proles
i've spent this entire time thinking "n/t" meant "nice try" and thought this was a pretty cynical thread until i bothered to urbandictionary it right now
nt does mean nice try in countrstrike
Let's see if these famous Seattle protests are "all that".

stegosaurus posted:

nt does mean nice try in countrstrike

nt means nice try but n/t means no text. btw in order to cvelebrate may day i hope youre all donating to Bernine Sanders

lmao he got $1.5m in one day. Money Bomb

ilmdge posted:

lmao he got $1.5m in one day. Money Bomb

nice / try

Today 100% of my workforce arrived on time and showed satisfactory productivity gains over the previous five week average

swampman posted:

Today 100% of my workforce arrived on time and showed satisfactory productivity gains over the previous five week average

Booyah!

i had a good time with my Pissle homies today.
I did a giant messy shit at work and blocked the toilet
gl hf dd, everyone.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i want to see capitalism dead by the morning. or me. whichever happens first i welcome it

You might appreciate this, I had three beers (not the part you'll appreciate) and paid for none. Girl I met bought me a couple at the bar after, and a woman walking by with two cases of beer on her bike, after I offered to buy a couple for 5 bucks (no tax at least means it's not too consumerist right), but she wouldn't take it and just gave me one. So nice.

why did you try to buy beer from a stranger
why did a girl buy you beer. doesn't she have any standards
i've rejected many advances by many people for some (?) strange reason. idk why. i think my next hobby is going to be sexual acting out.

happy may day
all you need is a coke habit and a theory habit and you'll be ready to be dead ken's apprentice
i didnt go to the city today but my middle aged messenger friend from venezuela said he didn't see shit and he thought it was a weak ass mayday parade
I was in a park and didn't want to go into a store to buy beer, and I figured a personal transaction with a stranger would at least not contribute any tax, which I was trying to avoid since it was mayday.
As for the standards comment man. Maybe she does have standards and I meet them? I'm not a terrible looking dude.
You misunderstand. It's in German, so it means, the bart. Nobody German was ever evil.
lol i walked by that UO this morning to buy groceries and there were windows busted out and tags on it
man i'd love to get my loot on, stealing is extremely dope
K--POHTLGY0
may the 1st be with you

aerdil posted:

i've spent this entire time thinking "n/t" meant "nice try" and thought this was a pretty cynical thread until i bothered to urbandictionary it right now

yeah i know it doesn't mean that but i always read it that way as well