SERIOUS DISCUSSION TOPIC: does free speech mean anything when all platforms for mass expression are privately owned
free as in beer not as in speech
IRONIC DISCUSSION TOPIC: how fat were most of the redditers mocking fats
my bmi is 24

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

SERIOUS DISCUSSION TOPIC: does free speech mean anything when all platforms for mass expression are privately owned

$0.99 speech
Edit: $1.39 speech plus

I saw a "platform for mass expression" it was a 2x8 laid out across an open air sewer
tell them they are all welcome here, as long as they respect our consensus that there are no known health problems associated with being 600 pounds.
http://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/39fqrz/photo_of_ellen_pao_submitted_to_rpunchablefaces/

i have no idea how you get this fat. just physically
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/right-now-reddits-top-posts-are-swastikas-fat-shaming-and-ellen-pao-hate

At the moment, the 40 or so most popular posts on Reddit.com, the “front page of the internet,” are an amalgamation of swastikas, fat shaming, and hate targeted at Reddit CEO Ellen Pao.

The posts are a result of Reddit banning five subreddits Wednesday that were solely dedicated to harassing marginalized groups, such as the obese, LGBT people, and black people. The largest of these was r/fatpeoplehate, which had roughly 150,000 subscribers.

Predictably, the move has resulted in cries of “censorship,” and a backlash from some of the sites users, who have created dozens of new subreddits, such as “PaoMustResign,” “InflateGate,” “FuckYouEllenPao,” “LargeHealthConcerns,” “EllenPaoandFatHate,” “PleaseLoseWeight,” “EllenPaoIsaBigCunt,” and others to circumvent Reddit’s admins.

Some of the new subreddits, such as “fatpeoplehate2,” have already been banned by the site, but each time one is banned, another is created.

Here’s what the top posts on the site are right now:

imagine if they banned racism
as usual, thanks to the goat for keeping everyone updated on the goings on in the various white supremacist webrings
HEY GUYS UPVOTE THIS THE MODS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT CAPITALISM.. STINKS. IT FUCKING SUCKS MAN!! READ MARXISTS.ORG +3 upvotes -888 downvotes

pissboy99 +194 This guy is a troll. Downvote and move on folks.
------ turd_lamp +65 this is gay sjw shit.... no doubt ellen paio would endorse this crap
I'm for whichever side c man is against
I "c" man--and I eat it! !! jajajaha!!!
I hope reddit ceo Ellen Pow is brutally owned for her attack on free speech.

Keven posted:

I'm for whichever side c man is against

Counter-trolls keep posting spoilers to Game of Thrones to own the haters, as if anyone who posts there hasn't already seen every possible timeline in their crude holodecks they imagine themselves in after huffing paint fumes.
atop the rubble of the reddit we can forge a new internet civilization of revolutionary communism
weep
yeah whats up with you ok are you ok with everything its ok
Breaking news: Reddit is a garbage truck full of dick cancer
breaking, my seat is breaking, under my vast weight, please help
Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
i didn't know people were allowed to make there own subreddits
STOP BUYING REDDIT GOLD
picsofdeadkids is still up, confirming reddit corporate ownership as being pro-satanic child sacrifice
e

littlegreenpills posted:

i didn't know people were allowed to make there own subreddits

i made one and i'm the only poster

My BMI is my age. im starveing
Woah, wait a minute, cause I was talking about "Sheng-ji Yang". Tezzor is a painfully unfunny SJW dweeb while Goatstein was at least occasionally amusing and didn't mind pissing off the troons and islamo-whackos of olde LF. fucked up if true.
they sure are somethingsensitive!!!
are you a bad enough dude to nerve staple rum, sodomy and the lash?
haha I played that game and remember that, 5/10 for not having as good graphics as civilization beyond earth
that transracial lady is hilarious cause she's made liberals into the NAZI scientists they always wanted to be.
mostly it just made them sputter in astonishment as a stalling tactic to give jezebel enough time to come up with the proper line
dp

babyhueypnewton posted:

that transracial lady is hilarious cause she's made liberals into the NAZI scientists they always wanted to be.