Hang on Guys, Let me translate:

I have had a hard life, I was Jailed in 1960 for using a public library. All my actions from there forward are justified because I feel I can still play the race card 55 years later.

le_KKK_face
haha the jesse jackson AMA was so bad it got the entire subreddit shut down
i feel that one of the superficial effects of the internet has been to convince a bunch of men younger than me that everyone in the world still cares about or even understands the ultra specific lines of attack of the clinton era republican party, let's take down the ultra respected family of jesse jackson! once we do that and stop gay marriage we'll have the feminazis crawling at our feet,,,
most of these guys couldn't have even been born yet on the very last day anyone west, east, north or south of wacker gave a shit about the sainted reputation of jesse jackson jr
literally the only people on earth who have ever cared about anything Jesse Jackson has ever said or done are racist white people. I dont think ive ever even heard a black person speak his name except on tv. Hell one of the guys at work wouldnt even believe me when i told him we had a mayor named Chokwe Lumumba
Jesse Jackson is a tool deployed by the neoliberal media elites to instantly turn 50% of America against any righteous cause
http://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/3bvowl/i_have_9800_left_in_my_bank_account_and_im_going/

$98 is enough to buy a raspberry pi and eight days is enough time to learn to code a successful app. No excuses.
I'm thinking 99% of the guys there offering advice wouldn't make it six months living on the streets.
six months? i wouldn't bet on six days
Shit, if only that mentally unstable temp worker worked harder

walkinginonit posted:

Shit, if only that mentally unstable temp worker worked harder

Maybe xhe wont survive this one but at least the almosthomeless subreddit was founded in xher memory - that's something to be optimistic about. Any time I want to be cheered up I'll go check out the almosthomeless subreddit and recall the generosity of its founder.

Ariana Grande has apologised for licking donuts and saying that she hates America and Americans.

She was responding to criticism of her that followed a video being published on a showbiz website.

She can be seen licking a number of the cakes and kissing a guy while giggling loudly in a doughnut shop.

The singer said she did it because she's upset at "the closure of FatPeopleHate."

She said that she eats a healthy diet and says she's seen many people eat food that's bad for them "without giving any thought to the consequences".

In the video she is seen and heard saying "what... is that? I hate Americans. I hate America'' when a tray of extra large doughnuts is put in front of her.
agreed
someone buy her an account
who wants more daily reddit updates

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

who wants more daily reddit updates

ariana grande doughnuts ariana grande donuts ariana grande lick ariana grande hate america ariana grande reddit account ariana grande reddit posts arianna grand hate amerikkka ariana grande cool ariana grande right about america ariana grande correct rhizzone laissezs fair ariana grande country of origin where is ariana grande from ariana grande-butara grande butara ariana grande real name ariana grande victorious ariana grande scream queens ariana grande moonlight ariana grande concert rhizzone ariana grande fan site support ariana grande petition rhizzone net rhizzone com rhizzone org rhizzone laissez s faire laissez fair ariana grande fatpeoplehate ariana grande tane orb dendy egg bapes henrykrinkle twitter dylann roof manifesto ariana grande

cars posted:

ariana grande doughnuts ariana grande donuts ariana grande lick ariana grande hate america ariana grande reddit account ariana grande reddit posts arianna grand hate amerikkka ariana grande cool ariana grande right about america ariana grande correct rhizzone laissezs fair ariana grande country of origin where is ariana grande from ariana grande-butara grande butara ariana grande real name ariana grande victorious ariana grande scream queens ariana grande moonlight ariana grande concert rhizzone ariana grande fan site support ariana grande petition rhizzone net rhizzone com rhizzone org rhizzone laissez s faire laissez fair ariana grande fatpeoplehate ariana grande tane orb dendy egg bapes henrykrinkle twitter dylann roof manifesto ariana grande

15:54

Crow posted:

The big drama at reddit today is that they banned all discussion of the Orlando shooting, which I get because reddit has a serious problem. It's clear that the admins and owners want reddit to be a laid back, conflict free, left libertarian kind of place where you can go to look at cat pictures and read the latest developments on net neutrality and superhero movies while watching viral videos. The problem is that the userbase are a bunch of angry cretinous idiots and the comments section for something like a Muslim mass shooting are PR nightmares with witch hunts and racist sentiments up to and including support for genocide, and they can't claim these sentiments aren't representative of their users because they are the top comments with many thousands of upvotes
I thought Reddit was just for naked lady pictures.
Sorry, I'm being deliberately obtuse there, I thought Reddit was for naked lady pictures and discussion of the video game league of legends.
[account deactivated]
ehh...

Edited by cars ()

[account deactivated]

Keven posted:

I thought Reddit was just for naked lady pictures.

someone make a chrome extension for me that just auto-replies "This. This!!" to all keven posts

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

The big drama at reddit today is that they banned all discussion of the Orlando shooting, which I get because reddit has a serious problem. It's clear that the admins and owners want reddit to be a laid back, conflict free, left libertarian kind of place where you can go to look at cat pictures and read the latest developments on net neutrality and superhero movies while watching viral videos. The problem is that the userbase are a bunch of angry cretinous idiots and the comments section for something like a Muslim mass shooting are PR nightmares with witch hunts and racist sentiments up to and including support for genocide, and they can't claim these sentiments aren't representative of their users because they are the top comments with many thousands of upvotes

and THAT is why I upvote all hate speech on reddit. to show it's true nature... *camera pans back to reveal me in an office talking to HR*

[account deactivated]