Panopticon posted:

it's much more exciting to think of SJWs as a weimar paramilitary group. sozialejustizkriegern

rhizzone.txt

Themselves posted:

c_man posted:

RedMaistre posted:

The South has been the motor of some the most profound changes in the United precisely because the contradictions between black and white, countryside and city, the laboring and the propertied, have always been the most severe.

on a similar note, ive been thinking about the development of anti-racist struggle in the USA vs europe and how, in my experience at least, there seems to be a higher level of explicit racism that's "tolerated" in the mainstream in europe compared to the US. my thought is that this is due to the US being one of the places where the racist content of the development of "the West" as a political-economic community was most stark, where the core european nations exported the racist content of the political economy to, so it became the site of struggle more than europe. do you have any thoughts on this?

i think there are more people in the US willing to "stand up" for black folk, or perceived injustices against blacks - even if it isn't a call for revolution, than in europe.

but there are more people in america that also stand specifically *against* black people; a result of the historical long process of "ninjafization"

how about the context of anti-muslim sentiment? i feel like there's a strong "force/counter-force" at play with regard to black violence, even if it is twitter and SJWs vs the KKK, but violence, or stereotypes against muslims are as acceptable as ones against blacks in the 60's (1960 or 1860) were, in the US especially (can't compare to EU i don't really know enough)

https://www.scribd.com/doc/272306654/Dylann-Roof-Federal-Indictment
goon gratulation

stegosaurus posted:

Panopticon posted:

it's much more exciting to think of SJWs as a weimar paramilitary group. sozialejustizkriegern

rhizzone.txt

catchphrase

congrats on ruining a young man's life due to your pathological inability to deal with racial realities

innsmouthful posted:

congrats on ruining a young man's life due to your pathological inability to deal with racial realities

lets ironically start banning Nazis from this site, now. LMFAO that would be so Ironic.

I didn’t think that was a big deal, but over time the jokes started to make less sense. Some of the “jokes” he told me were just nonsensical combinations of offensive words. I asked him why he found these things funny and he just told me “it’s ironic”. One time I got home early and I could hear him muttering one of these phrases to himself, over and over: “my dad is a H****r who loves to heil”. That’s when I began to suspect something was wrong, although he was acting normal otherwise.

innsmouthful posted:

my dad is hitler's ghost but hes nice

innsmouthful posted:

"congrats on ruining a young man's life due to your pathological inability to deal with racial realities."

Seriously wouldnt it be cool to launch a red terror against Nazis, ironic and non? Watch your god damn mouth, bougie, or i'l slit your throat (Billy madison voice)
Did i double post ?
the guy who shot up the amy schumer movie did a bush-league Goebbels/Fox News routine on UHF which means he must have made thousands of fascist internet comments with weird capitalization. probably some video floating around too. just guessin at least, not like i'm some kind of world famous marxist internet detective who could figure it out for sure

c_man posted:

RedMaistre posted:

The South has been the motor of some the most profound changes in the United precisely because the contradictions between black and white, countryside and city, the laboring and the propertied, have always been the most severe.

on a similar note, ive been thinking about the development of anti-racist struggle in the USA vs europe and how, in my experience at least, there seems to be a higher level of explicit racism that's "tolerated" in the mainstream in europe compared to the US. my thought is that this is due to the US being one of the places where the racist content of the development of "the West" as a political-economic community was most stark, where the core european nations exported the racist content of the political economy to, so it became the site of struggle more than europe. do you have any thoughts on this?

You actually need the slave, the bondmen, the 'other' to be present to further a dialectic of recognition that tends towards freedom. Or why, at the end of the day, I have more hope for the Israelis than for the Europeon tribes.

The fact that Europe is nowhere near being an actual United States of Europe, and in fact from the point of view of the longue duree of the past 1500 years has objectively moved further and further from that being actually possible is key here. Unlike the USA (or the Zionist entity, for that matter), there is no single civic structure into which outsiders can be legally included, regardless of whether this acceptance is half-heated or not; because of this, amorphous factors like the superstitiones of the various local patriotisms and Western 'civilizational' belonging gain in greater relative importance. And the civilizational here is inevitably a euphemism for whiteness and volkish Christian religiosity.

By contrast,Its significant that you don't find Yankees using the power of the state to ban minarets and head gear. Or why not even South Park is willing to toy with some of the stereotypes that Charlie Hebdo does.

Edited by RedMaistre ()

aerdil posted:

my dad is hitler's ghost but hes nice

i get this reference.

RedMaistre posted:

You actually need the slave, the bondmen, the 'other' to be present to further a dialectic of recognition that tends towards freedom. Or why, at the end of the day, I have more hope for the Israelis than for the Europeon tribes.

i think i remember someone talking about hegel's master-slave dialectic in this way. i think it might have been in sex, race and class?

i got a B minus in sex race class but only because i disagreed with the underlying philosophy
it's not a sprint, it's a marathon
just sharing the people that have been murdered by cops in america that i've heard about today, obviously there are many more just like every day

http://datdestinyd.tumblr.com/post/124799533657/sandra-bland-was-not-alive-in-her-mugshot-when

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2015/07/29/publish/30830777/

c_man posted:

RedMaistre posted:

i think i remember someone talking about hegel's master-slave dialectic in this way. i think it might have been in sex, race and class?

Sorry, its called Women, Race and Class. My bad

So "women" translates straight to "sex" for you? Nice. Blocked

drwhat posted:

just sharing the people that have been murdered by cops in america that i've heard about today, obviously there are many more just like every day

http://datdestinyd.tumblr.com/post/124799533657/sandra-bland-was-not-alive-in-her-mugshot-when

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2015/07/29/publish/30830777/

post 420

Panopticon posted:

it's not a sprint, it's a marathon

god damn

he was convicted in federal court and stuff.

anyways it's likely the case that law enforcement already had the manifesto at the time but refused to release it. but by waiting even a couple months after the massacre, when it had died down as a news item, they could have successfully squelched the convo on right-wing terrorism and institutional white supremacy it ended up producing. so i consider it a victory in my own small special way.

and also this:

goongrats 2 henry and khamsek
Getting really sick of seeing a new hand-wringing "Dylann Roof is undermining his own defense!" article every day, with the implication that the poor white boy failing to exhaust every means of defense against prosecution for a mass murder and attempted genocide everyone knows he's guilty of is some grand tragedy we need hash out to over and over again.
It's probably the only thing i respect. I'm so tired of nazis turning into sociologists when trying to get off the hook for their violent past. "I was troubled, it was something to belong to" etc. he's at least sparing us that bs.
he's trying to make sure he gets the death penalty because he wants to die

he wants to be a martyr and is worried that morgan freeman is gonna be his cellmate and convert him to squishy liberalism
when he is falling asleep at night maybe he dreams that people will come save him if he keeps saying things like that
if the jury gives him the death penalty he'll get what he wanted all along- a segregated housing unit
the media desperately wants him tyo be insane because they dont want to confront white supremacy. it's like anders breivik being ruled insane while patiently telling everyone he was totally sane and just wanted to kill muslims

ilmdge posted:

the media desperately wants him tyo be insane because they dont want to confront white supremacy. it's like anders breivik being ruled insane while patiently telling everyone he was totally sane and just wanted to kill muslims

actually, i think you will find thata nyone who kills people is insane. i'm a liberal on the internet

im getting legit mad online every time i go on twitter adn see #blmkidnapping is trending. white racists are so fucking triggered by BLM that they just pin random crimes on them and call them terrorists

ilmdge posted:

im getting legit mad online every time i go on twitter adn see #blmkidnapping is trending. white racists are so fucking triggered by BLM that they just pin random crimes on them and call them terrorists

hell, same

twitter is basically a giant gbs thread

ilmdge posted:

speaking of he's eligible for parole in five years

peepaw posted:

ilmdge posted:

speaking of he's eligible for parole in five years

revolving door prisons imo