Is anyone still willing/capable of authorizing publication to the front page? I'd like to check before I start something.

shriekingviolet posted:

Is anyone still willing/capable of authorizing publication to the front page? I'd like to check before I start something.

After you post, I'd need to hold a secret ballot among the moderators and admins, which can sometimes take 6-10 hours depending on time of day / who's logged off, but yeah sure.

i hereby give pre-approval to publish a shriekingviolet frontpage post and also demand publishing powers myself, it is my right, as the greatest current IK of this dying forum. i thank you.
[account deactivated]
do NOT ask what the project is
yeah we can still publish things. i was thinking about doing that for a bunch of posts that are in the queue now but i dont actually know how to do it.
since i was maybe the last one asked about it i don't really know if my last armenia post is front page class but i plan for the next one about CRRC to be, so, up to the illuminati i guess.
blink adn weezer knew how to do it. there must be a secret to it
suggested titles for rhizzone articles:

Edward Said's "Orientalism" Teaches You How to Date Natalie Dormer
The United States Supported Israel and Barracked Troops in Saudi Arabia. You Won't Believe What Happened Next
One Weird Trick to Accumulate Capital by Others' Labour
The Best Celebrity Beach Bodies Will be Used to Pull Plows on a Collective Beet Farm
Cool Summer Tips For Dodging the Heat and Also the CIA
The 14 Sexiest Pictures of Engels
Post The Steampunk Wedding Photos
can i publish every single one of my posts
sure i'll fire up my massive surveillance apparatus, would you like all of sam's posts too or just the complementary getfiscal vol. 1 paperback