http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3735914

it is not known whether make up will be giving him the tattoo or if they are going to use CGI

Edited by dipshit420 ()

Im actually cast for this instead dude

Sinister Man
if someone has a logon to Tumbeler, please make "sean vilerat smith of subforum laissez's faire" a meme, thank you and god bless
patton oswalt is playing lowtax
all of this will be worth it if we get a scene where we see sean vilerat smith typing out the words "fuck" and "gunfire" on a computer screen to then suddenly cut to an outside shot of the building he's in being blown to hell Bay style
my best bet is theyre going to pretend that the victims were all heroic chris kyle patriots and none of them were wasting the government's money by spending all day on base playing Space WoW
dont forget his lush posting legacy; reminder that vilerat's ghost is currently second in command behind brown moses for d&d moderator

is this internet proof that brown moses is a necromancer? probably
my favorite thing about Benghazi Sean Smith vilerat (Vile Rat) is his association with Laissez's Faire subforum now located on the rhizzone at site:www.rhizzone.net
bby the way has anyone yet commented on the possibility that vilerat playing eve is probably what revealed his location to isis and compromised the security of the base in the first place
sorry if you have i wasn't keeping up on this when it first happened
https://www.tumblr.com/search/viletat

fape posted:

bby the way has anyone yet commented on the possibility that vilerat playing eve is probably what revealed his location to isis and compromised the security of the base in the first place

from what ive gathered EVE guild nerds probably had better operational security than most of our actual Troops

i hope they show him playing a platformer by typing a lot on the keyboard or something.
on the internet, fedallah cuts vilerat down, owning him forever. unbeknownst to either of them, the emotional resonance of the own reaches through the Veil and attracts a spirit of annihilation, binding it to service. four years later on a beach in morocco it emerges from its walk across the bottom of the atlantic
I'm playing him.

stegosaurus posted:

i hope they show him playing a platformer by typing a lot on the keyboard or something.

this but hes playing it on a console it didnt even come out for

Guess what? I'm the "laughable Xhosa girl" Nongqawuse.
i'm the small penis
meenwhile in kurd kobane (is there a syria thread?)

http://twitter.com/Firyayek/status/632614634709757952
INT. THE STATE DEPARTMENT

Hillary Clinton is seated at a desk. Her face is beet-red and white smoke is pouring out of her ears. She is yelling into a telephone.

HILLARY
(angrily)
I want them all dead, do you hear me? DEAD!

INT. A DARK CAVE COMPLEX

A terrorist speaks softly into the receiving end of the phone.

MUHAMMED
Inshallah, it shall be done.

Muhammed hangs up the phone and presses a button on the side of the cave. An evil grin spreads across his face.

INT. BENGHAZI STATE DEPARTMENT COMPLEX BUILDING

Sean Smith is tapping away at the computer keyboard. Equations float upon the screen, this hacker is burning up the mainframe. Ambassador Stevens is standing behind him, watching.

SEAN SMITH
And... we're in! Someone ought to tell al-Qaeda that you shouldn't set your password as either love, password, 1234 or god. Or to put it in the original Arabic, 'allah'.

Sean smirks as his hands tap at the keys. This hacker knows his stuff.

STEVENS
Can you figure out what's going on?

SEAN SMITH
This can't be right, it says that they initiated an attack protocol utilizing the highest level of security clearance. Clearance that could only have come from Secretary Clinton herself.

STEVENS
This goes all the way to the top. We've got to contact the media.

SEAN SMITH
We may not have time, ambassador.

The building begins to rumble. The two men look at each other and simultaneously gulp.

TOGETHER
Run!!!

An explosion builds behind Smith and Stevens as they jump out of the door.

END SCENE
lol
AMBASSADOR STEVENS
But get this. Langley decoded the terrorist transmissions. Their network's financing no longer involves suitcases full of cash, gemstones and rare antiquities. They've moved to an all-digital, all-online form of crypto currency. Impossible to trace and impossible to counterfeit. And the only way to get more is to do thousands of hours of mind-numbing simulated work online.

GLEN DOHERTY
You're talking about Bitcoin, right?

The door opens. Sean has been listening the whole time.

SEAN SMITH
He's talking about ISK. And I know how we can get our hands on some.
Maybe you guys remember there was a thread on SA where goons were admitting they didn't realize the FedEx logo had an arrow in the empty spaces. It's embarrassing to admit, but I made a similar mistake and missed something in one of rHizzonE's sacred images.

Under the dragon there's what I assumed was an ordinary ring of lightning bolts. I finally saw that those are the logos of the San Diego Chargers and I couldn't believe I could still find something new to laugh about when it comes to vilerat.

Like, if he were born in Miami, the dragon would be riding a dolphin.

Edited by Soviet_Salami ()

I'm getting crazy deja vu about this...maybe I noticed it before and forgot or something. Weird.
im permabanned poster dragoncharger58
The bolts and Charger color scheme on the dragon are a key facet of the Viletat mythos.

Soviet_Salami posted:

Maybe you guys remember there was a thread on SA where goons were admitting they didn't realize the FedEx logo had an arrow in the empty spaces. It's embarrassing to admit, but I made a similar mistake and missed something in one of rHizzonE's sacred images.

Under the dragon there's what I assumed was an ordinary ring of lightning bolts. I finally saw that those are the logos of the San Diego Chargers and I couldn't believe I could still find something new to laugh about when it comes to vilerat.

Like, if he were born in Miami, the dragon would be riding a dolphin.

he really loved the chargers and would be really upset that they moved from wherever they were to wherever they are

this is only tangentially relevant but i was watching TV and saw spots for the boston marathon bombing movie and the deepwater horizon movie, both starring mark wahlberg, in quick succession and i said to my girlfriend 'isn't it weird how mark wahlberg was present at all the disasters of our time' and my girlfriend asked me if i was going to start ranting about how mark wahlberg brutally assaulted a vietnamese immigrant again
Amazing that Mark wahlberg would agree to play the role of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

gay_swimmer posted:

this is only tangentially relevant but i was watching TV and saw spots for the boston marathon bombing movie and the deepwater horizon movie, both starring mark wahlberg, in quick succession and i said to my girlfriend 'isn't it weird how mark wahlberg was present at all the disasters of our time

heartwarming to see irony rolled out irl

OP here is the answer to your question http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1517501/

Soviet_Salami posted:

I'm getting crazy deja vu about this...maybe I noticed it before and forgot or something. Weird.

fape posted:

Amazing that Mark wahlberg would agree to play the role of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

I waited on the tsarnaevs a couple times in the 'ville, true story

*shouts into lapel* we got what we need lowtax, move in move in now!!

thirdplace posted:

OP here is the answer to your question http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1517501/

the actual movie turned out pretty good:

the first thing i noticed is how much less sweaty this actor is than the real sean smith (is that the chief qualifying virtue required to become an actor? not sweating?), the second is that this scrub has his rocket launchers offline, and third is that i have wasted the finest years of my life