http://www.wsj.com/articles/dont-hit-send-angry-emails-just-make-you-angrier-1439227360

"The research has been clear for decades: venting is bad for us."

Open question: does this include venting about capitalism, on tHE r H i z z o n E? Certain posters only, please discuss.
i wonder if they fuck in the cia
they like chaffing and being chaffed
i bet the CIA likes to fuck
Brb. The CIA is here. And they want answers about this thread. If you dont hear from me in 30 minutes call my parents individually and tell them each that I blame the other one for everything
tshirt idea:
"cia
dtf"
this forum isn't important enough for them to read sadly, so you are shouting into the void.
"gettin f'cky, with the cia" -will smith
I don't appreciate your attempts to establish another sad catchphrase in this thread, which is now to be primarily used for the purpose of me stunting, postwise, and your emotional growthwise, furthermore, the CIA is watching everything. Ultimate self googlers. I guess you can make a petty fuck joke out of that too you fucker jokers.

cars posted:

"gettin f'cky, with the cia" -SEAN smith

cia filters actually only target keywords related to people who claim cia searches are ineffective. no tracking of arabic related to weaponry, all of it goes towards people who say they're too small of an operation to get caught. that way they scoop up all the people talking openly about operations, whereas all the pros would just use codewords that they'll never figure out using trawling.
op i agree that we must wage war directly against the cia, perhaps by breeding and riding some sort of real-life "dragon"
In my spec script for a new movie in the Jack Ryan series a terrorist attacks CIA headquarters using laser guided mortars in the back of self-driving vans. They pull to the side of the George Washington Memorial Parkway, set up like an artillery battery and just fuckin' level the place. I don't want to spoil the rest (A great way to escape back to Belarus is to hi-jack a cruise ship ), but if any studios want to talk, just PM me.

EDIT: Square brackets hide text? I should use preview!
this is imam brolandi from the caliphate of the bushwick arts scene. this communique has been intercepted by the enemy
the neighborhood is still 2/3rds hispanic families, and there are now billboards going up on the sides of residential buildings like "hey there white kids, drink this vodka", and all the white people saying "ohh those fuckers, they should be letting street artists turn that into a trippy whale triptych with like blood and lightning in a fukt up murano glass sort of pattern instead of letting invaders ruin this place with ads"
that's "ruin this place with ads," not "ruin this place with AIDS," that would be extremely insensitive in some way that I c'not fathom.
i saw a dope mural commemorating the warsaw uprising in greenpoint today

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

i saw a dope mural commemorating the warsaw uprising in greenpoint today

there was a polish uprising in greenpoint today?!

Eat something healthy. “People who are hungry are cranky,” Dr. Bushman says.

i f*cking love science

HenryKrinkle posted:

thats an actual irl screenshot btw

HenryKrinkle posted:

thread is offensive; close & delete
ATTN GRUMBLEFISH: FUCK YOU! HAHAHAHA

NoFreeWill posted:

this forum isn't important enough for them to read sadly, so you are shouting into the void.

ur cia

epic rap battle of history: feelfrog trump vs. mudkip stalin.

babyhueypnewton posted:

.custom286173{}NoFreeWill posted:this forum isn't important enough for them to read sadly, so you are shouting into the void.

ur cia

no u

i do live in fairfax, but that's a coincidence
i live in lowtax, and he in me

ilmdge posted:

piss posted:

Eat something healthy. “People who are hungry are cranky,” Dr. Bushman says.

i f*cking love science

I hate starving people they are totally unreasonable. Can't reason with a starver. Let's try. "please... im hungry..." Where is your self respect? Do you like living like this? "just.. some rice... please... cole slaw..." Starving huh? Your pieceof shit government needs to die! "i just... parfaits.. mild salsa.... do you have a... a" Take the guns dummy! Blast them in their weak monk nuts! "a pita bread" This is friggin useless

swampman posted:

invaders ruin this place with aids

you think this is funny?? mods??????

As an adult - if I eat only baby food for long enough, will I die? Or will I just shrink to the size of a baby?
every day as a boy i lifted a calf and carried it around the barn. now i am a man, and i can lift, nationalise, confiscate, beat down and crush the bourgeoisie

cars posted:

every day as a boy i lifted a calf and carried it around the barn. now i am a man, and i can lift, nationalise, confiscate, beat down and crush the bourgeoisie

Yeah the inverse of what I'm talking about. Feed a baby lots of adult food and it gets huge weighing as much as a large adult. Like for you, pounding calzones and starbursts well into toddlerhood meant that even raising a calf off the ground required incalculable thigh strength. I'm sure if you lost that baby fat, along with the teenager fat and the fat accumulated ages 18-29 and the most recent decades of fat as well, you'd be a communist superperson.

HenryKrinkle posted:

ilmdge posted:

mfw when the marianismo is on point

cars is fat
i can understand why the op is concerned about venting because most people who order a grande from him expect to buy at least as much coffee as an extra-large from tim horton's
UK version