when discussion with management doesnt solve your problems and your union (lol if you even have one) is too bureaucractic its time for you and your fellow workers to take matters into your own hands.

please enjoy this video of a wildcat job action from the greatest workers in canada,

2lRldz_3dFU
if postal workers somehow manage to revive home delivery it would be a great testament to how much people love them.
for non-canadians: montreal's mayor started tearing the concrete slabs for community mailboxes out of the ground because people are mad about home delivery being cancelled. towns all over the country are passing resolutions to reverse the changes, which is very rare. i've seen tabling and canvassing by a bunch of different sympathetic organizations.

getfiscal posted:

for non-canadians: montreal's mayor started tearing the concrete slabs for community mailboxes out of the ground because people are mad about home delivery being cancelled. towns all over the country are passing resolutions to reverse the changes, which is very rare. i've seen tabling and canvassing by a bunch of different sympathetic organizations.

Rearranging dick chairs on the titanic, in my IMO.

What if enough people were doing the rearranging, and with proper organization, that they got enough deck chairs to the right place to offset the water that the Titanic took on, preventing it from capsizing?
barracks ballast communism

Red_Canadian posted:

What if enough people were doing the rearranging, and with proper organization, that they got enough deck chairs to the right place to offset the water that the Titanic took on, preventing it from capsizing?

correct. if the captain's chair had been "arranged" to the bow of the ship, the Object of looming disaster could have been spotted from enough distance away for their course to be corrected in time

actually the crew were so bored they had a contest to see who could keep their eyes shut the longest

littlegreenpills posted:

actually the crew were so bored they had a contest to see who could keep their eyes shut the longest

were talking about the actual Titanic, not the movie

actually the titanic sunk because a moronic scottish aristocratic was placed in charge of driving the ship and he didnt know how to avoid an iceberg