[account deactivated]
ted cruz is so mad about trump saying that maybe his dad shot JFK

this is so freaking funny. trump is really ramping up the circus part of the bread and circuses

Edited by tsinava ()

also trump just won indiana.

He did it!

2016 will forever be known as the Year of Tears. Let the impotent weeping and wailing commence!
Trump is fricken sickhouse
lmao
[account deactivated]
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/post/292182/

dang, damn.,

aerdil posted:

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/post/292182/dang, damn.,

Even earlier:

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/12993/?page=2#post-286513

Think twice before you sneer at the WISDOM OF THE ANCIENTS

Edited by Lykourgos ()

Do the ancients and noble gentlemen support Donald Trump?

ilmdge posted:

They would definitely pick him over the rest of the pack. He has an Athenian appreciation for citizenship and ambition, and a practical and unsentimental approach to problem-solving that is reminiscent of XunZi or the Chinese Legalists.

I live on the streets ATM but it's not that bad tbh
[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

Donald Trump, hero of the revolution,

i knew it in 2012, i knew it all along. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

TheIneff posted:

I live on the streets ATM but it's not that bad tbh

Whats up with this, do you need anything in particular?

Lykourgos posted:

ilmdge posted:

They would definitely pick him over the rest of the pack. He has an Athenian appreciation for citizenship and ambition, and a practical and unsentimental approach to problem-solving that is reminiscent of XunZi or the Chinese Legalists.

that's a curious bunch of words you've strung together

Trump's not my ideal candidate, but he blows away the competition. Nobody comes close to him in this current race. I'm glad that Cruz dropped out, because the only reason I could support him would be to prove once and for all that foreigner-born citizens (like myself) can run for president. Although, I think he was also claiming to be strong on immigration, so there's that going for him. The whole overt, devout Christian thing is repulsive, though.

It's going to be so delicious watching all the temper tantrums from the students, journos, agitators, and academics. Trump is the arch-enemy of so many vile people; I would almost vote for him purely on the basis of a symbolic fuck you to insufferable social agitators and conceited commentators. I've always said that I want to see liberal arts universities demolished and salt ploughed into the fields, too; at the very least, I can pray that Trump breaks their subsidised status or otherwise shatters their role as the gatekeeper to the job market, and helps end their stranglehold on the notion of education. That last part is wishful thinking, though, and not really up to Trump alone.

Concerned about foreign policy; I hope he learns from China rather than just butts heads with them endlessly.

Edited by Lykourgos ()

[account deactivated]

Lykourgos posted:

I would almost vote for him purely on the basis of a symbolic fuck you to insufferable social agitators and conceited commentators.

this is what a lot of unconsciously racist trump voters want to believe theyre doing

"unconsciously racist trump voters"

Yep, it's going to be a beautiful election season.
hes not actually gonna win but even if he did i think the rhizzone reaction would probably be to laugh at the liberals in disbelief that their war candidate died while the lion assad will live on
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/john-kasich-drops-out/
Kasich drops out.
Donald Trump is going to be president.
congratulations to the new american führer!
Donald Trump reacts to losing his tv show by running for, winning, office of the presidency of the United States of America.
[account deactivated]
maybe we shouldn't have a president? just a thought
there's never been a non-foreigner-born president you stupid drengus! and it's really weird that you want one of the last bastions of your precious classics to be destroyed or wahtever. by the way you have poop in your teeth, from eating poop.

Keven posted:

Donald Trump reacts to losing his tv show by running for, winning, office of the presidency of the United States of America.

its definitely an escalation from the cancellation of the cosby show.

lykourgos im glad you are back to troll but i wish your psots were like 20-30% less nerd ty.
http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/04/media/dana-milbank-washington-post-eat-column/index.html
Lykourgos on a scale of 1-10 how mad are you that self-professed "neoreactionaries" stole your gimmick (be honest please)

thirdplace posted:

Lykourgos on a scale of 1-10 how mad are you that self-professed "neoreactionaries" stole your gimmick (be honest please)

I'm not a gimmick and I don't know who these "neoreactionaries" are, sorry. If there is a mob of people calling for Classical Greek and Chinese policies and culture, then please put me in touch with them because that's fantastic news.

[account deactivated]

Lykourgos posted:

thirdplace posted:

I'm not a gimmick and I don't know who these "neoreactionaries" are, sorry. If there is a mob of people calling for Classical Greek and Chinese policies and culture, then please put me in touch with them because that's fantastic news.

NAMBLA.org

Lykourgos posted:

thirdplace posted:

i too support return to slave society. bloody feudalism turning my slaves into serfs.

I just read a bunch moldbug posts and its like thousands of words where he says he's not a fascist, he's a royalist, and then at the last sentence, after tens of thousands of words, he admits he's a fascist. Its a must read.
The whole thing is just a lame Silicon Valley rebranding of Ezra Pound's gimmick
[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

Wotan Smile Upon William III. No Nazis.

catchprase